ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

visitor visa (family) online form help related to expenses.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

initpidzero
Newly Registered
India

visitor visa (family) online form help related to expenses.

Post by initpidzero » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:42 am

Hi all,
I am trying to arrange a tourist(family) visit for my sister. She works as an intern in a Government office. Since she doesn't earn enough money to finance her travel and visa etc therefore as a good older brother I am taking care of all the expenses. In order to complete the online form this particular section is troubling me "Income and Expenditure" and I am bit confused about it, I would appreciate if someone can provide the inputs on this.

Firstly in this column(please ignore the Hindi text)

What is your total monthly income from all sources of employment or occupation, after tax? कर के बाद आपकी रोजगार या व्यवसाय के सारे स्रोतों से कुल मासिक आय क्या है?

Is it suppose to be INR or GBP? I did put the figure in INR something like XXXX INR.

Next column

Income and Expenditure

How much do you spend each month on living costs? आप जीविका लागतों पर GBP(£) में प्रत्येक माह कितना खर्च करते हैं?

She live with parents, so they take care of her expenses, so that figure can not be more than say 50-60£ a month.

How much of your total monthly income is given to your family members and other dependants? GBP(£) में आपकी कितनी कुल मासिक आय परिवार के सदस्यों और अन्य आश्रितों को दी जाती है?

Again, not sure what does this mean, but I assume this should be zero.

What is the cost to you personally of your trip in GBP(£)? आपसे लिए व्यक्तिगत रूप से यात्रा की लागत GBP(£) में क्या है?

Since I am paying for the whole trip, her personal expense should be zero, but not sure about this one, please help.

The total amount of money you have for this trip इस यात्रा के लिए आपके पास धन की कुल मात्रा

Again, not sure. How much money should she be carrying. 200£?
The cost of the aeroplane, boat or train tickets हवाईजहाज, बोट या ट्रेन टिकटों की लागत

I suppose that should be return ticket around 500-600£
The cost of your accommodation आपके आवास की लागत

She would be living with me, so that should be zero?
The cost of your living expenses आपके आजीविका खर्चों की लागत

I don't know what to write here, I guess it should be along the lines of 130£ per week.

Is someone other than you paying for all or a part of your trip? क्या आपके अलावा कोई अन्य आपकी पूरी यात्रा या इसके किसी भाग के लिए भुगतान कर रहा है?
Yes*
No

The answer is definitely yes here.
What is the total amount in GBP(£)? आपकी यात्रा की कुळ लागत GBP(£) में क्या है, इसमें वह धन भी शामिल है जो अन्य लोग आपको दे सकते हैं

I assume that it should be about say 1000£, which is to be paid by me. I am very unclear about this part.

In the additional information column I have mentioned that all expenses are to be paid by me(her brother) since there is not specific column to provide this information.
I would be providing following documents
1. Copy of my passport
2. Biometric resident permit
3. Bank statement(can someone tell me if I need to send my original statement to India?)
4. Salary Slip(again, which one to give original or photostat?)
5. Invitation letter
6. My rent agreement(not sure if required since I am using my bank statement, which have address?)

Any other document?
I think she will stay for two-three weeks but I have given 2 months just to be safe. Do I need to show a balance worth 2 month of her expenses? Given that I would be dependent on my salary if she stays longer rather than my current bank balance?

Thank you

initpidzero
Newly Registered
India

Re: visitor visa (family) online form help related to expens

Post by initpidzero » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:11 am

Bumping this, please help.

drmy
Newly Registered

Post by drmy » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:40 pm

hi
I am in the same boat. I am sponsoring my parents
Did you applied for visa and can you guide me what you have written

regards

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:38 am

initpidzero wrote:Hi all,
I am trying to arrange a tourist(family) visit for my sister. She works as an intern in a Government office. Since she doesn't earn enough money to finance her travel and visa etc therefore as a good older brother I am taking care of all the expenses. In order to complete the online form this particular section is troubling me "Income and Expenditure" and I am bit confused about it, I would appreciate if someone can provide the inputs on this.

Firstly in this column(please ignore the Hindi text)

What is your total monthly income from all sources of employment or occupation, after tax? कर के बाद आपकी रोजगार या व्यवसाय के सारे स्रोतों से कुल मासिक आय क्या है?

Is it suppose to be INR or GBP? I did put the figure in INR something like XXXX INR.

In Local currency

Next column

Income and Expenditure

How much do you spend each month on living costs? आप जीविका लागतों पर GBP(£) में प्रत्येक माह कितना खर्च करते हैं?

She live with parents, so they take care of her expenses, so that figure can not be more than say 50-60£ a month.

If that is the case, its fine

How much of your total monthly income is given to your family members and other dependants? GBP(£) में आपकी कितनी कुल मासिक आय परिवार के सदस्यों और अन्य आश्रितों को दी जाती है?

Again, not sure what does this mean, but I assume this should be zero.

Yes

What is the cost to you personally of your trip in GBP(£)? आपसे लिए व्यक्तिगत रूप से यात्रा की लागत GBP(£) में क्या है?

Since I am paying for the whole trip, her personal expense should be zero, but not sure about this one, please help.

If that is the case , you need to state that sponsor is paying all costs

The total amount of money you have for this trip इस यात्रा के लिए आपके पास धन की कुल मात्रा

Again, not sure. How much money should she be carrying. 200£?

Yes, this should be Ok

The cost of the aeroplane, boat or train tickets हवाईजहाज, बोट या ट्रेन टिकटों की लागत

I suppose that should be return ticket around 500-600£

Yes thats correct
The cost of your accommodation आपके आवास की लागत

She would be living with me, so that should be zero?

Yes

The cost of your living expenses आपके आजीविका खर्चों की लागत

I don't know what to write here, I guess it should be along the lines of 130£ per week.

£130pw is to much....should be around £60 per week

Is someone other than you paying for all or a part of your trip? क्या आपके अलावा कोई अन्य आपकी पूरी यात्रा या इसके किसी भाग के लिए भुगतान कर रहा है?
Yes*
No

The answer is definitely yes here.

Yes

What is the total amount in GBP(£)? आपकी यात्रा की कुळ लागत GBP(£) में क्या है, इसमें वह धन भी शामिल है जो अन्य लोग आपको दे सकते हैं

I assume that it should be about say 1000£, which is to be paid by me. I am very unclear about this part.

Yes if she is going to live here for about 3 months in total

In the additional information column I have mentioned that all expenses are to be paid by me(her brother) since there is not specific column to provide this information.
I would be providing following documents
1. Copy of my passport
2. Biometric resident permit
3. Bank statement(can someone tell me if I need to send my original statement to India?)
4. Salary Slip(again, which one to give original or photostat?)
5. Invitation letter
6. My rent agreement(not sure if required since I am using my bank statement, which have address?)

These are fine

Any other document?

I think she will stay for two-three weeks but I have given 2 months just to be safe. Do I need to show a balance worth 2 month of her expenses? Given that I would be dependent on my salary if she stays longer rather than my current bank balance?

This fine, but make sure you give very good and valid reasons and supported by documentary evidence that the applicant will return after visit as that is the most common reason for refusals ( family, job, money,land and property are good reasons to return)

Thank you