ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2nd application , visa refu sed with silly reason

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

taral

2nd application , visa refu sed with silly reason

Post by taral » Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:23 pm

dear friends

me and my friend had submitted tier 1 ent visa in 50k rout. this is our send time application with in 28 days.

i believe that they do not find any reason for refusal so that they give me refusal by this way. if i am wrong pls suggest your view

no interview , no extra document requirement by HO

Refusal Reason 1

* the contract you have provided is not acceptable because : it has no end date .

* the metro ban k latter is not acceptable because : it does not confirm your business is trading or indeed that it was trading prior to 11 july 2014.

my view : in our contract there is term like

Agreement of terms :

Once agreed this letter will remain effective from the data of signature until it is replaced. You may wish to terminate or amend the contents of this engagement letter a year from today. However notice of termination must be given in writing.

Would you please confirm your agreement to the terms set out in this letter by signing and returning a copy of this engagement letter to our address. If anything is unclear to you or you require any further information please let us know.

so is it right or wrong ?

* we accept that our bank latter did not shows trading activity before 11 july because bank account open after 11 july and we did not submit bank statement , we submitted bank latter

there is no necessary before 11 july to have business account so business bank account open after 11 july.

*our business activity before 11 july can be confirmed by advertising material on newspaper, gumtree, both contract date before 11 july

Refusal reason 2

* you have not provided company bank statement confirming your company has a UK account.

our view

we had submit business bank later , we did not submitted business bank statement.

there is option that provide business bank statement or latter .
is it compalsary to submit business bank statement ? business bank latter not enough for company b

Rockey
Member of Standing

Re: 2nd application , visa refu sed with silly reason

Post by Rockey » Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:19 pm

taral wrote:dear friends

me and my friend had submitted tier 1 ent visa in 50k rout. this is our send time application with in 28 days.

i believe that they do not find any reason for refusal so that they give me refusal by this way. if i am wrong pls suggest your view

no interview , no extra document requirement by HO

Refusal Reason 1

* the contract you have provided is not acceptable because : it has no end date .

* the metro ban k latter is not acceptable because : it does not confirm your business is trading or indeed that it was trading prior to 11 july 2014.

Sorry to hear of your refusal .. Could you please send me your timeline and when your company was registered before 11th or after 11 th July? So that i can give you suggestion properly.. thanks

my view : in our contract there is term like

Agreement of terms :

Once agreed this letter will remain effective from the data of signature until it is replaced. You may wish to terminate or amend the contents of this engagement letter a year from today. However notice of termination must be given in writing.

Would you please confirm your agreement to the terms set out in this letter by signing and returning a copy of this engagement letter to our address. If anything is unclear to you or you require any further information please let us know.

so is it right or wrong ?

* we accept that our bank latter did not shows trading activity before 11 july because bank account open after 11 july and we did not submit bank statement , we submitted bank latter

there is no necessary before 11 july to have business account so business bank account open after 11 july.

*our business activity before 11 july can be confirmed by advertising material on newspaper, gumtree, both contract date before 11 july

Refusal reason 2

* you have not provided company bank statement confirming your company has a UK account.

our view

we had submit business bank later , we did not submitted business bank statement.

there is option that provide business bank statement or latter .
is it compalsary to submit business bank statement ? business bank latter not enough for company b
Best Regards

Rockey

taral

Post by taral » Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:41 pm

thanx for your reply.

application date 31 july
biomatric date 14 auguest
refusal date 22 september

our comapany was ragistered on april 2014,

we start to eslablish business since may 2014, our marketing material invoice june and july ,

our insurance start date from june 2014, news paper advertiesment invoice date june , july, augest etc.

website establish in june 2014. contract invoice and start in june and july also.

we try to open bank account before but we donot have pass port since 1 year with us ( due to first application refused ) and at that time it is not compalsary to have company business account.

just business bank account open after 11 july , ( after new rules requirement ) so we put only bank latter , we did not submit bank statement because it has very less transaction for few days.

if any other information required pls let us know, and thanx for help

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:58 pm

HI Taral,

After reading your case. I believe you can win appeal if you have been given. Because there is no point of genuine rejection, however it was better if you could show some transaction that time.
my suggestion is :
Try to show some transition through your business account if you have got some invoices and contracts before 11th of July dates that will really help you win your appeal .

Let m know if i could do for you something else.

Best of luck
Best Regards

Rockey

taral

Post by taral » Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:03 pm

thanx for reply.

we dont have ri ght of appeal but we are thinking for JR.

is there any other option

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Post by Princess of Ammi » Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:27 pm

yea you have no options (if you consider not leaving UK) but to lodge JR and take it from there.

for the reason one, court seemingly go through according to immigration law and the policy. where UKVI demands some points a contract should have, if your contract had that, policy stipulates this gets set aside provided there was something that at least said or talked about completion of the contract.

reason two is something your case and success depends up on. there is service provider you are, then there is service receiver there is one,and there is service you offer that you claimed you provided and you have been providing for few months, you might have generated invoices for that. but if you look through clause within contract where you and client agreed on some payment method how and when client would pay you against those services,is one of your defenses. logically there have to be payment paid by client how they paid if you can provide any proofs except cash if they paid you cash where you placed or place that cash, you used personal account for the purpose or clients still holds all the money since one day.
payment from client no matter where you place your record should reflect the same amount that the invoices you provided with along contract with your application that would then prove you were active in providing business services.
as long as you have realistic, believable and practicable excuses you should then hope

please note, to have JR been accepted you need some reputable lawyer who can clearly point out the error of laws made by case worker as no every JR is accepted.
thanks,

taral

Post by taral » Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:17 pm

hi

thanx for your kind suggestion,

as per your discussion , we had taken our payment via cheque dated contract sign date ( before of 11th july )

but we deposit cheque in bank after 11th july after opening company bank account.

we have photocopy of cheque also.

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:50 am

taral wrote:hi

thanx for your kind suggestion,

as per your discussion , we had taken our payment via cheque dated contract sign date ( before of 11th july )

but we deposit cheque in bank after 11th july after opening company bank account.

we have photocopy of cheque also.
.That should help in JR. Rockey
Best Regards

Rockey

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:35 am

@ taral, what happen to your first application and why did you decide to register a new company rather than use the old one?
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

taral

Post by taral » Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:28 am

thnx for reply

dear my first application was refused because our first business not providing service NQF level 4 and above . ( it was trading business )

so we did appeal one side and open another company which provides consultancy service.

we withdraw appeal and reapply with in 28 days.

in my 2nd application , HO did not make any doubt related to previous application.

just only that after new rules 11th july , we open company bank account after 11 july and submit bank latter. ( before 11 july , it was optional contract or business bank , while after 11 july business bank account camplesary )

TSAZ

Post by TSAZ » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:44 pm

what is your outcome from JR

cancerian

Post by cancerian » Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:52 am

Dear Bro Taral i have applied on 26 july and i was rejected on same reason due to wording of contract and it was same wording like "once it has been agreed this contract will remain valid from one year until next is replaced. The letter was signed, dated by both of us.
But HO put allegation that my contracts do not specify duration of contracts. I am appealing as well . Keep in touch with me so that we both can benefit from one and other.
I have left you PM please check your inbox.