ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 scam

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

foolboy
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 2 scam

Post by foolboy » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:21 am

foolboy wrote:
harrymsc wrote:
foolboy wrote:I think i have been scammed. i was offered a job as business development manager in a company.I filled the form passed a interview but the interview and the form fill was not done in the company it was different hired office where they call they do clerical work. I got COS from the company and i applied for tier 2 visa. Now the problem is that i found there are other people call them as a scammers. They said me they were in similar situation and when they called home office for they were told that the address you say was your old address can we confirm new address and your application is on process.
That means those scammers have our details and once we apply for the visa they write HO a letter giving the new address...It is because if HO reject the application on basis of bad quality COS applicant may not know about it.

I am in confusing situation the manager who took my interview does not pick up the phone.Oviously i paid some money for the agent for finding me the sponsor has disappeared. It's been 2 months i have applied for tier2 application.

Please can anyone suggest please what should i do? Please

hi what have you done so far??

What have you done so far??

Could you please explain me the issue with details cause I am on the same boat. Just now I realized it. Please mail me to discuss about getting out of this issue, my email id is harry.info@gmail.com

harrymsc
Newly Registered

Post by harrymsc » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:02 am

Could you please initiate an email so that i can tell everything in detail.

mbz17
Newly Registered

Post by mbz17 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:50 pm

laxyana wrote:hi all i am also in a same problem from the same company

be-careful because lot of bogus companies are active and spoiling student carrier

harrymsc
Newly Registered

Post by harrymsc » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:03 pm

harrymsc wrote:
foolboy wrote:I think i have been scammed. i was offered a job as business development manager in a company.I filled the form passed a interview but the interview and the form fill was not done in the company it was different hired office where they call they do clerical work. I got COS from the company and i applied for tier 2 visa. Now the problem is that i found there are other people call them as a scammers. They said me they were in similar situation and when they called home office for they were told that the address you say was your old address can we confirm new address and your application is on process.
That means those scammers have our details and once we apply for the visa they write HO a letter giving the new address...It is because if HO reject the application on basis of bad quality COS applicant may not know about it.

I am in confusing situation the manager who took my interview does not pick up the phone.Oviously i paid some money for the agent for finding me the sponsor has disappeared. It's been 2 months i have applied for tier2 application.

Please can anyone suggest please what should i do? Please
Where did you attend the interview and share me the contact details and bank account details of that company. So, that I can check with my information. I haven't done anything so far. but finding a way to get back my money.

If you could do share that details in private that would be very helpful. No one can identify even the suspected people came to see this post. That's why I am asking you for the information in private.

Thanks in advance...

bhutani1988m
Newly Registered

Post by bhutani1988m » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:38 pm

I have been scammed by the same people.I think if we all unite we will be able to take action against these fraudsters.
All of us had paid them our hard earned let's not leave them and complain regarding them to UKBA and making a joint complain will compel them to take strict action against them.
my email is
lets get United and put these fraudsters behind the bar.
Just remember Unity is strength.
Most of us have lost our career but atleastvwe shouldn't let our money go and teach a good lesson to these fraudsters so they don't dare to fool any more people like us.

Contact me of you seriously think working together can work.

farhan11
Newly Registered

Post by farhan11 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:46 am

PLEASE REPLY TO MY TOPIC ASWELL ON FORUM I HAVE JUST POSTED ..PLEASE HELP

harrymsc
Newly Registered

Post by harrymsc » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:24 am

bhutani1988m wrote:I have been scammed by the same people.I think if we all unite we will be able to take action against these fraudsters.
All of us had paid them our hard earned let's not leave them and complain regarding them to UKBA and making a joint complain will compel them to take strict action against them.
my email is
lets get United and put these fraudsters behind the bar.
Just remember Unity is strength.
Most of us have lost our career but atleastvwe shouldn't let our money go and teach a good lesson to these fraudsters so they don't dare to fool any more people like us.

Contact me of you seriously think working together can work.
Hello my friend, yes you are right. But no one willing to come and give details even you I think so. I just mailed you with my situation in detail but no reply from you. Just read the mail and reply me soon.

We have to do something very soon.

harrymsc
Newly Registered

Post by harrymsc » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:27 am

farhan11 wrote:PLEASE REPLY TO MY TOPIC ASWELL ON FORUM I HAVE JUST POSTED ..PLEASE HELP
We are in severe problem. this is not the time to reply to post. we have to deal with our problem first. Anyways, don't go through consultancies for the job. If you do then you will be in our situation.

foolboy
Newly Registered

Post by foolboy » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:44 am

harrymsc wrote:
farhan11 wrote:PLEASE REPLY TO MY TOPIC ASWELL ON FORUM I HAVE JUST POSTED ..PLEASE HELP
We are in severe problem. this is not the time to reply to post. we have to deal with our problem first. Anyways, don't go through consultancies for the job. If you do then you will be in our situation.

First thing you should do is find a solicitor and ask them to change your address to the right these people must have change your address to somewhere so that if your application is rejected you may not know that they were not genuine. Keep sharing what you do..

Watcher
Newly Registered

Post by Watcher » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:42 am

Just a heads up for your information only, I run an Immigration Services Company and we have had 6 people contact us about the Company mentioned here recently, all have paid for a switching application into Tier 2 and been provided with COS and pre-completed forms for them to sign and submit, all have paid significant sums to this Company. We have already established that at least 1 of the COS provided was a forgery using a false Sponsor Licence number. It seems to us that this is a planned scam based on the fact that you can easily obtain the list of A rated sponsors and create a false COS, there is no way for you to check the validity of the COS as far as we can see, short of contacting the Employer, which is of course discouraged by the 'Representative'. As The Home Office take payment and issue a Biometric Letter prior to the file being passed to a caseworker, this means that you can be fooled into thinking that the application is valid because you receive official Home Office correspondence. Please let people know that this is a sophisticated fraud and if you have already been taken in, pay no more money and seek immediate advice.

malar82
Newly Registered

Post by malar82 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:00 pm

Hello Dumb ***

If you are scammed then you are fool. Don't put this kind of post in future.

harrymsc
Newly Registered

Post by harrymsc » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:05 pm

malar82 wrote:Hello Dumb ***

Everyone is fool at some point. You don't put this kind of post hereafter. We are here to discuss our problems and help others to get to know about it.

jagdish_mn
Newly Registered

Post by jagdish_mn » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:21 am

Hi,

It's so disgusting to read the scam's involving Tier 2 sponsor. However this is a wonderful forum which help's in finding a solution too.
Hope your problem is solved .

bhutani1988m
Newly Registered

Post by bhutani1988m » Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:27 am

Hi
has anyone applied for FLR or have you got any response bfron UKBA??
Please share .

foolboy
Newly Registered

Post by foolboy » Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:11 am

hi guys any updates from anywhere... Let's help each other ...

foolboy
Newly Registered

Post by foolboy » Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:22 am

You stupid and idiot isn't this forum to help each other. Who asked you to interfere with others when you don't want to. Go home and do what you want to why do you even bother to write if you don't want to answer.

Can't believe people using the forum and posting such comments ....Such a sick brain :!: what else can i say to people like you hope you are in trouble and no one ever helps you in your life and you will come and ask in this forum and i will answer the same.... :D

cancerian

Post by cancerian » Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:55 pm

I think this is the guy who is still involved in scamming activities that's why he is writing such type of comments.

harrymsc
Newly Registered

Post by harrymsc » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:57 am

foolboy wrote:hi guys any updates from anywhere... Let's help each other ...
I am still waiting for the response from UKVI. I didn't do anything with visa application till now and wanna see the outcome of it...

harrymsc
Newly Registered

Post by harrymsc » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:58 am

foolboy wrote:hi guys any updates from anywhere... Let's help each other ...
I am still waiting for the response from UKVI. I didn't do anything with visa application till now and wanna see the outcome of it...

sundar005
Newly Registered

Post by sundar005 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:00 pm

Hello mate, I'm also cheated by Amita solutions, priya, jayesh Patel and harish, and i know a guy who was also cheated by same company, pls reply on bharaths005@gmail.com, need some advice on what to do next

foolboy
Newly Registered

Post by foolboy » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:14 am

First thing you do is confirm you address with HO before your docs are delivered to unknown adders.Since we have found that they have been changing our home address to different one.

sundar005
Newly Registered

Post by sundar005 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:43 am

That's true, I've just phoned HO my address has been changed, I'm gonna change it back , feeling sick

sundar005
Newly Registered

Post by sundar005 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:44 am

That's true, I've just phoned HO my address has been changed, I'm gonna change it back , feeling sick

harrymsc
Newly Registered

Post by harrymsc » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:55 am

Hello guys,

I've received a phone call from Harrow police station. They said that they have arrested 3 people who are involved in this scam. Now they are collecting information from the victims.

I request you guys kindly register a complaint in action fraud team or call the Harrow police station.

All the best for everyone.
Last edited by harrymsc on Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

todayrefused
Newly Registered

Post by todayrefused » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:56 pm

wow ,such a good news.