ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(M) application Financial Requirement

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

crl234

SET(M) application Financial Requirement

Post by crl234 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:07 pm

Hi

I am a naturalized British Citizen and my wife is on spouse visa. I am planning to apply her ILR this month (Based on 2 years rule - applied spouse visa in May 2012). I was in India for last 6 months, as my father was not well (Unemployed). I have just arrived to UK and started new employment in Nov 2014.

What is the financial requirement for my wife ILR visa? Do i need to be in full time employment from past 6 months? or How much earnings do i need to show? I have got savings around 15000 GBP in my savings account. If i show that savings, will that be sufficient? Please advise.

Raj

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: SET(M) application Financial Requirement

Post by CR001 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:39 pm

As she is applying under the old rules, the new financial requirements are not relevant.

You need to show that you can adequately maintain yourselves. If she works, it also helps and your savings are good.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.