ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years ILR and t1 entrepreneur

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

pakhtoon77

10 years ILR and t1 entrepreneur

Post by pakhtoon77 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:43 pm

Assalamoalailum and hi, I have a question regarding documents that need to be submitted for ILR. I got entrepreneur visa last month and I hit my 10 years at the end of dec.Do I need to submit any documents showing progress in my T1. When I apply for my ILR , my T1 visa will be only 3 months old. However my company is about 15 months old since my application was rejected for a minor error from Ukba and I won appeal at first tribunal. Which mean after registering company and applying for t1 , it took me 1 year to get my visa . Thanks

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: 10 years ILR and t1 entrepreneur

Post by Olasunkanmi » Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:21 pm

@ pakhtoon77, you don't need to show any progress on your business at all. Just submit documents required for ILR and you should be fine.

Your ILR application is base on long residency rule and doesn't have anything to do with your present Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa unless if there is any other negative issue you might have with the law before.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

Achilles.ali
Pakistan

Post by Achilles.ali » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:10 pm

HELLO FOLKS

I came back after a long break from this forum, since so much was happening in my life I couldt get time to come here
congratulations to everyone who ever got entrepreneur visa and best of luck in the future
as most of you know my entrepreneur visa was rejected and my appeal on first tribunal was rejected on 2nd of nov,in the letter judge gave me 14 days to ask for the permission for the upper tribunal, so by the letter I have to submit a request for the uppertribunal by the 16 of this month.however im completing my 10 years in in 4 weeks . I have already passed life in uk
I have one question, as I am self employed and I was not running the business since my application was pending since 2013 I didt pay any tax, but now when im going to apply for a long term residency with a spouse ,do I need to show my minimum income after tax is 18600?. is there any other requirement like maintaince funds, and how long they take to grant ILR, thank you

pakhtoon77

Post by pakhtoon77 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:04 pm

Hi it takes about 3 to 4 months currently.

calcium1
Newly Registered

Post by calcium1 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:48 pm

dependents cannot apply on long residency route. ur wife can apply once you receive ur ILR(in my opinion)

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:27 pm

calcium1 wrote:dependents cannot apply on long residency route. ur wife can apply once you receive ur ILR(in my opinion)
But his wife can't be overstay for 3 to 4 months. Best bit for u is apply her visa using flr fp form (family and private life) attach a cover letter and request HO to hold her application until u get ILR.

This is the only option left when u cant full fill 18600 financial requirement
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

pakhtoon77

Post by pakhtoon77 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:06 am

But even when he get ILR, will he still not need to show 18000 earnings for dependants.

Achilles.ali
Pakistan

Post by Achilles.ali » Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:15 am

friends its ok I can show 18600 earnings now, I have been working with a company as a self employed, but i wanted to know do i have to show 18600 after tax? and my lawyer is going to submit flr o application for a spouse visa,but i wanted to ask do i have to show some maintainence funds aswell, thank you

prem_singh123
Mood:
India

Post by prem_singh123 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:36 pm

It's your earning before Tax.

Hope this helps

Achilles.ali wrote:friends its ok I can show 18600 earnings now, I have been working with a company as a self employed, but i wanted to know do i have to show 18600 after tax? and my lawyer is going to submit flr o application for a spouse visa,but i wanted to ask do i have to show some maintainence funds aswell, thank you

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:04 pm

Achilles.ali wrote:friends its ok I can show 18600 earnings now, I have been working with a company as a self employed, but i wanted to know do i have to show 18600 after tax? and my lawyer is going to submit flr o application for a spouse visa,but i wanted to ask do i have to show some maintainence funds aswell, thank you
Spouse visa application is flr (m).

18600 financial requirement before tax
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided