ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2014 Citizenship Approvals

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Administrator

eagle007
Newly Registered

Re: 2014 Citizenship Approvals

Post by eagle007 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:18 pm

I got this reply

Your application is at an advanced stage of processing & you will be informed of the Ministers decision as expeditiously as possible.

Approval786

Post by Approval786 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:28 pm

Finally i got email reply today;

Your application is at an advanced stage of processing & will be submitted
to the Minister for decision as expeditiously as possible.

kkjak

Post by kkjak » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:35 pm

please share any one apply n june or before?

banana07
Member of Standing

Post by banana07 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:11 pm

Darr81 wrote:i got email reply today, same "you application continues to be processed". TIRED Of IT
when did you apply Darr81

--- update ---
apologies, i see it now.. why taking such long, long to be processed?! have you any court or offense or "crazy stuff" ?
I'm officially diagnosed with INIS "processing" phobia

banana07
Member of Standing

Post by banana07 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:17 pm

Approval786 wrote:Finally i got email reply today;

Your application is at an advanced stage of processing & will be submitted
to the Minister for decision as expeditiously as possible.
approval, what really kills me is that you applied on the basis of work permit (is it green card?) and you are almost 6 months now, while some others applied on some others band (not economically as active) and yet they got it within less than 4 months.. there must be something here!!!

emmanueljames
BANNED

Post by emmanueljames » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:21 pm

Hi Pals, I e-mail citizenship, and I got a reply that my application continued to be examined if it's meet the statory right to grant citizenship.

Can any with experience explain to me if am likely to be granted at this stage. My solicitor had already giving them required documents. Please share

banana07
Member of Standing

Post by banana07 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:32 pm

emmanueljames wrote:Hi Pals, I e-mail citizenship, and I got a reply that my application continued to be examined if it's meet the statory right to grant citizenship.

Can any with experience explain to me if am likely to be granted at this stage. My solicitor had already giving them required documents. Please share
at this stage, its a matter of decency of inis employee to pass it or not.. what they do is just sitting on the application until its wrecked from farting before they give up and sit on another app while passing your app to someone else to continue farting on it until there are no leftover in it (or you!) and then the minister will see it

Approval786

Post by Approval786 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:41 pm

yes bananna you are right.if inis staff want to sit on application than there are delays,But insha allah i am positive for my self and all of u mate.GOD plans are stronger than human beings.will get there insha Allah.

banana07
Member of Standing

Post by banana07 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:42 pm

Approval786 wrote:yes bananna you are right.if inis staff want to sit on application than there are delays,But insha allah i am positive for my self and all of u mate.GOD plans are stronger than human beings.will get there insha Allah.
I thought it being black friday, they should have showered us with approvals or at least with 9% discount on application fees.. i wonder if they gonna send the approvals as xmas gifts near to xmas? i doubt that unless there is no more methane in the office

Darr81

Post by Darr81 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:49 pm

banana07 wrote:
Darr81 wrote:i got email reply today, same "you application continues to be processed". TIRED Of IT

--- update ---
apologies, i see it now.. why taking such long, long to be processed?! have you any court or offense or "crazy stuff" ?
yes i had one offence, breaking a red light on a bicycle back in 2012,since there are no fixed fines or spot fines in bicycle related offences. i was issued summon to court .
i was fined, which i paid straight away.i did mention this in my application form.

banana07
Member of Standing

Post by banana07 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:54 pm

Darr81 wrote:
banana07 wrote:

--- update ---
yes i had one offence, breaking a red light on a bicycle back in 2012,since there are no fixed fines or spot fines in bicycle related offences. i was issued summon to court .
i was fined, which i paid straight away.i did mention this in my application form.
oh man.. those inis guys consider you a class A criminal.. thats not fair

Darr81

Post by Darr81 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:58 pm

banana07 wrote:
I hope the minister won't see that way..lol

banana07
Member of Standing

Post by banana07 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:03 pm

Darr81 wrote:
banana07 wrote:
minister defo wont.. its the inis guys who are not pass in it to her (yet!)

Darr81

Post by Darr81 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:06 pm

banana07 wrote:
Darr81 wrote:
banana07 wrote:
minister defo wont.. its the inis guys who are not pass in it to her (yet!)
All, could do is to Pray,be positive and hope to get through.

pyramid stone
Ireland

Post by pyramid stone » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:42 pm

emmanueljames wrote:Hi Pals, I e-mail citizenship, and I got a reply that my application continued to be examined if it's meet the statory right to grant citizenship.

@emmanuel
It's important that you keep reading the letter you get from INIS to the end and see what department that dealing with your application as far as your file at further processing LSR then you case still 50 50 then submission Section citizenship here you are safe. And when your application pass that division and got to Citizenship Division then you are safe and happy. Best wishes for everyone

babami

Post by babami » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:22 am

I also got similar msg from them at earlier stage of my application but later changed to different story along the line. Just keep eyes on advanced stage then you are likely to smile out a week after this msg. Good luck

emmanueljames
BANNED

Post by emmanueljames » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:00 pm

@ pyramid thank you for your advice and support. I will keep an eye on my applicst. God bless u. Best of luck to we all.

emmanueljames
BANNED

Post by emmanueljames » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:13 pm

@ pyramid stone, the department that replied my email is Citizenship Section,

Any sign of good news?

banana07
Member of Standing

Post by banana07 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:10 pm

babami wrote:

I also got similar msg from them at earlier stage of my application but later changed to different story along the line. Just keep eyes on advanced stage then you are likely to smile out a week after this msg. Good luck
babami, how long did it take them until the message changed from processing to advanced in your case? its been the same for last 3 months

babami

Post by babami » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:41 pm

banana07 wrote:
babami wrote:

I applied
babami, how long did it take them until the message changed from processing to advanced in your case? its been the same for last 3 months
I applied mid july and decided never to knock their phone nor send in any email until 2nd oct when I thought its nearing 3months that I applied. I started receiving processing msges from this day until nov 19th when it changed to advanced stage. I also tried my luck on d 20th to call them where I was told approved and letter sent out. Basically, it took a day for each story to changed from last processing msg→advanced stage→approval.

banana07
Member of Standing

Post by banana07 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:45 pm

babami you been very luck with that.. seems they gave up on you and decided to give u approval to save space in their inbox hahah

so your application took 4 months? based on eu fam or what stamp?

i think from what you said, until its goes to minister (or maybe return from minister) they tell everybody processing.. and advanced is basically while its in the middle between them and the minister.. total guess here

babami

Post by babami » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:10 am

banana07 wrote:babami you been very luck with that.. seems they gave up on you and decided to give u approval to save space in their inbox hahah

so your application took 4 months? based on eu fam or what stamp?

i think from what you said, until its goes to minister (or maybe return from minister) they tell everybody processing.. and advanced is basically while its in the middle between them and the minister.. total guess here
well, I strongly admit that am a lucky guy as well as you guys if you don't know. Many are out there looking to be established in this country but one way or the other things ain't just working for them as expected. If you check all my post you will see that I have been on this forum quite a long time all because of this change in status but here I am today my dream is about to come true. All I could say is that if you are so clean in character believe me it will happen one day moreso, it doesn't matter if you have a case with them as long as you are not a drug dealer or class A criminal it will still happen to you big time. My application took them 4months 10days as spouse of irish citizen to sort me out from the day I posted it till the day I received it. Having said this, there are some applications that took less than 3months to complete. Hope to see you guys there come 100th ceremony. Let's make the history together. Best best of luck guys.
Last edited by babami on Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

pyramid stone
Ireland

Post by pyramid stone » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:28 am

emmanueljames wrote:@ pyramid stone, the department that replied my email is Citizenship Section,

Any sign of good news?
ٍHappy Days.

kkjak

Post by kkjak » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:00 am

I apply in june As Irish Spouse
5 months gone still on pending

okdokie

Post by okdokie » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:07 am

kkjak wrote:I apply in june As Irish Spouse
5 months gone still on pending
I applied as an Irish spouse.
no complexities .. over 9months , still pending...