ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British registration on Form MN1

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

angel62

British registration on Form MN1

Post by angel62 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:06 am

Dear Senior members,
I am applying for my 16 MONTHS uk born son for British registration on form MN1.AS got ILR on Set lr and wife still on PBS dependent visa.
I need to provide two referee.I am working in a Chartered Certified Accountant firm so I asked director who is a chartered certified accountant of the firm who is willing to provide his details.

So what he write his occupation Accountant or Director.
And how he knows my son - Colleague,s Son or Employee's Son.

And other referee is also a British citizen and willing to give her details and she works in a call center and customer service advisor. How she knows my son-Friend,s son

In order to support the application I am providing the following:
Completed MN1 form
Original Birth certificate
Original Home Office approval letter
Copy of My passport first two pages(personal details) only.
Copy of Biometric Residence Card
Copy of the Marriage Certificate

I have Child Overseas Passport but I have never apply any visa for my son before and do not want to send his Passport.
I am not sending My original Biometric Residence Card and Orginal Passport and original Marriage certificate.
I am not sending My Mrs Passport and her LTR Biometric Card or any their copies

I need originals for My Mrs application and not taking NCS appointment as they are providing appointment in my area in a couple of weeks time.

As I have read the MN1 guidlines and not found there that Originals are compulsory for MN1 application.

Please advise me all of the above and correct me if I am wrong.Please inform me whether My referees are acceptable by Home office
Kind regards,

milan69
Diamond Member

Re: British registration on Form MN1

Post by milan69 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:32 am

I am sometimes wrong.

angel62

Post by angel62 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:33 am

Thanks for your reply .Your provided link cleared referees confusion.
Please also help me regarding followings:
In order to support the application I am providing the following:
Completed MN1 form
Original Birth certificate
Original Home Office approval letter
Copy of My passport first two pages(personal details) only.
Copy of Biometric Residence Card
Copy of the Marriage Certificate

I have Child Overseas Passport but I have never apply any visa for my son before and do not want to send his Passport.
I am not sending My original Biometric Residence Card and Orginal Passport and original Marriage certificate.
I am not sending My Mrs Passport and her LTR Biometric Card or any their copies

I need originals for My Mrs application and not taking NCS appointment as they are providing appointment in my area in a couple of weeks time.

As I have read the MN1 guidlines and not found there that Originals are compulsory for MN1 application.

Please advise me all of the above and correct me if I am wrong

Kind regards

angel62

Post by angel62 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:02 am

Dear Senior members,
I am waiting for somebody to reply regarding my above post.If i am making any mistake then please correct me.I will be very thankful to you.
Kind regards.