ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Financial Requirement - Plzzz Help !!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Musa

Financial Requirement - Plzzz Help !!

Post by Musa » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:13 am

Hello!

I am very confuse with financial requirements, hope fully some one can help me. There is lot of information and examples on home office web site but i am getting more confuse. details are as under.

I am working with a company since 4 years and paid monthly. My wage depends on hours i do each month so salary is always variable (not same every month). Although my salary never been less then £18600/year but with spouse visa application my last wage slip gonna be about £390 because i will work only 5 days next month and then going to Pakistan to get married and apply for spouse visa for my wife. i will have to use this last wage slip to keep in 28 days limit and off-course if they calculate 6 month average with even this wage slip its still fulfill financial requirement. my questions are.

Which Category i am eligible for. Category A or Category B?
Is it class as Salaried or non-salaried employment ?
How Many wage Slips should i provide. 6 or 12 ?
I have no choice so i have to use £390 wage slip so how they will calculate my income ?

Many Thanks for your time and replies.

MPH80
Respected Guru

Re: Financial Requirement - Plzzz Help !!

Post by MPH80 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:54 pm

What are the numbers from your last 6 payslips?

Musa

Post by Musa » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:09 am

MPH80 wrote:What are the numbers from your last 6 payslips?
Thanks for your reply dear. Gross numbers are as under.

Aug 2014 : £3060
Sep 2014 : £3129
Oct 2014 : £2435
Nov 2014: £3139
Dec 2014: £3185
Jan 2015: £390

Already know my hours for December 2014 and January 2015. will work 5 days in January and then going to get married and apply for spouse visa.

Regards

SoHopeful

Post by SoHopeful » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:40 pm

As you are in non salaried employment you would use the average of those amounts to work out your annual income. Use this formula: Total gross income from employment held throughout the 6 month period, divided by 6 multiplied by 12.

From the figures you have shared you are OK.

Musa

Post by Musa » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:21 pm

SoHopeful wrote:As you are in non salaried employment you would use the average of those amounts to work out your annual income. Use this formula: Total gross income from employment held throughout the 6 month period, divided by 6 multiplied by 12.

From the figures you have shared you are OK.
Thanks dear, its really a big relief. So which box i will tick in the form.. i mean which category.

Regards
Attachments
financial requirments 1.jpg
financial requirments 1.jpg (71.21 KiB) Viewed 376 times