ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Hello

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

Winner2012
United States of America

Hello

Post by Winner2012 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:52 am

A freind of mine was caught working whilst He had an entrepreneur visa recently.He is in detention and waiting for a decision to be made on his case .I have hired a lawyer on his behalf and now asking for a Temporary admission to allow him wind up before finally leaving .Please advise.

stev.bris1
Newly Registered

Re: Hello

Post by stev.bris1 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:19 am

Hi, can you please let us know what type of job he was doing? What happened with him? A little bit more explanation please? It will be helpful to reply and understand other members.
Regards

Momi
United Kingdom

Post by Momi » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:27 am

Winner2012 wrote:A freind of mine was caught working whilst He had an entrepreneur visa recently.He is in detention and waiting for a decision to be made on his case .I have hired a lawyer on his behalf and now asking for a Temporary admission to allow him wind up before finally leaving .Please advise.
I'm not feeling sorry for your friend. He was indeed breaching visa condition. Anyway now try to approach a good lawyer and apply for his bail.

Winner2012
United States of America

Post by Winner2012 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:44 am

He was working with the A government agency with his post study and then got an Entrepreneur visa in his home country.But continued working when his post study expired and because nobody checked he continued working.

Momi
United Kingdom

Post by Momi » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:15 am

I know 1 person who is doing same thing but he is working in TK max.

Expatinlaw
Newly Registered

Post by Expatinlaw » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:25 pm

I know a person who had the same situation but he quit from his job after a few month. Now he is thinking about extention as well. Did HO check that when considering the extention application? Is it possible to spot a minor overlap of a few month in this case at all?

Momi
United Kingdom

Post by Momi » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:45 pm

Expatinlaw wrote:I know a person who had the same situation but he quit from his job after a few month. Now he is thinking about extention as well. Did HO check that when considering the extention application? Is it possible to spot a minor overlap of a few month in this case at all?
It can effect his application if case worker check his previous work through HMRC. Now home office has full access to HMRC record and they an see who is working in any other company.

Winner2012
United States of America

Post by Winner2012 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:52 am

Thanks Momi,they checked and found out that he has never worked in the UK,even as a student.

Expatinlaw
Newly Registered

Post by Expatinlaw » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:24 pm

Winner2012 wrote:Thanks Momi,they checked and found out that he has never worked in the UK,even as a student.
How is this possible if he has worked in TK max?