ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CAR PERK - Can it be shown as earning?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

vkamath
Newly Registered

CAR PERK - Can it be shown as earning?

Post by vkamath » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:50 pm

Hi,
My company provides me car perk and it is reflected in my payslip. The car perk is not a part of my basic, but the payslip shows the total (basic + car perk) figure at the bottom. I don't own a car, but company provides this as an additional. Please could you help me know if this car perk can be included as part of my earning? A quick response would be highly appreciated as I am supposed to apply for my ILR soon and need to do the paper work within 3 days.
Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: CAR PERK - Can it be shown as earning?

Post by CR001 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:00 pm

Can you please be clear exactly what you are applying for? ILR or an extension of Tier 1, as you have posted this exact question in the Tier 1 forum as well.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... l#p1121465
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

easyguy
Newly Registered

Post by easyguy » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:54 am

Similar case of someone who successfully got ILR showing basic salary + car benefit although the benefit wasn't not mentioned on any pay slips.

Read the last post -
http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... 00952.html

vkamath
Newly Registered

Post by vkamath » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:53 am

Hi Easyguy,
Thanks for your quick reply. I see that you are helping many like me by contributing here. God bless.