ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by maddysheffield » Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:08 pm

As usual someone messed up the tracker ......and as usual some September applicants approved by idiots ;-)

shasus7

Post by shasus7 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:40 pm

Guys the pattern of Tracker being messed up makes me strongly believe that this is not random idiotic stuff done by someone mistakenly. I think somebody or some people who perhaps holding some sort of grudge about the forum doing this on purpose and just to take the mickey out of all of us. And if that is the case, which I believe is, then not sure what we can do about this except being prepared for this everyday by backing up and putting up with this nonsense! Or may be we can have it locked and someone can voluntarily take responsibility to update the locked version. I don't really know what can be done but I'm pretty certain that this is being done on purpose.

ajek01

Post by ajek01 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:31 pm

Agree with Shasus7, One way we can stop people messing around with the spreadsheet is "lock" the sheet.
All the members will then be required to update their good news here in the forum.

Couple of authorised members will know the password and they will only be able to update the spreadsheet

What do you say?

LastPhase1
Newly Registered

Post by LastPhase1 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:40 pm

The person messing up the tracker is an idiot and best ignored, one message for the person is for them to grow up and act like a responsible adult. If you have issues with your application, get in touch with HO and leave this forum alone. Fyi, we can track your IP address from the last edited version and report you to the police. Idiot and imbecile!!!!! :x

saleem19k

Post by saleem19k » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:11 pm

Salam guys,
First of all I want to congratulate people who got LR approval. I am going to apply LR (10 year) application after Xmas and want to ask should we send application form on weekend or in week days (does it make differnence or not) . I need sample of covering letter any possibility sonme one can send covering letter on my email address (habib_aziz@hotmail.com).
It would be highly appreciate and I look forward to hear from you guys soon.

Kind Regards,

Saleem

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:06 pm

LastPhase1 wrote:The person messing up the tracker is an idiot and best ignored, one message for the person is for them to grow up and act like a responsible adult. If you have issues with your application, get in touch with HO and leave this forum alone. Fyi, we can track your IP address from the last edited version and report you to the police. Idiot and imbecile!!!!! :x
This is funny that we have to scare these idiots with fear of police ...anyways we have tried to reason them many times but it goes to deaf ears so I started ignoring them ....it feels better when you ignore them ......gives them no importance at all .......

Anyways just an update we had 50 approvals for Aug the last approval was for zee zigzagging congrats to him ...

ronzie
Newly Registered

Post by ronzie » Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:50 pm

All Mad People If You Are Not Listening Its Time To Listen Mates. As Numerous Time All Our Fellow Members told You If You Dont Know About Tracker Not To Mess it But Whoever Doing It Again And Again. This Is Very Useful Forum For All Of US As Well Tracker. Please do not mess and instead write in here so Fellow Members can update you in tracker.

Congress Everyone Who Got Their ILR last week. Finger Crossed If September Application Start And Get Approval from Next Week. Hope Mine Is Coming Before XMAS :) Where Is BABAJI? What Do you think or any other members Applied On 10th September.

ronzie
Newly Registered

Post by ronzie » Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:53 pm

CONGRATULATION ENJOY YOUR FREEDOM

zzzindagi wrote:UPDATE:

Guys after a

Longggggggggggggggggggggg longgggggggggggggggggg Waitttttttttttttttttttttt

Finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

ALHAMDULLILAH: I have received my approval today..

Royal mail till last morning @ 00:00 did not update my status but suddenly today delivery arrived. Now i have checked the status and the status is delivered... lolzzzzzzz :D

Best of luck to those who are still waiting ....

abidzahid
Newly Registered

Post by abidzahid » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:36 pm

Dear board fellow members

I am happy to announce that i got my approval letter and all my documents today by the grace of almighty Allah, it was a long painful wait as i had no job aswell but finally i got my things done, congrats to everyone who got their approvals and wish all of u receive ur approvals soon. Inshallah

Spatacus
Member of Standing

Post by Spatacus » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:31 pm

abidzahid wrote:Dear board fellow members

I am happy to announce that i got my approval letter and all my documents today by the grace of almighty Allah, it was a long painful wait as i had no job aswell but finally i got my things done, congrats to everyone who got their approvals and wish all of u receive ur approvals soon. Inshallah
Hello abidzahid congratulations am happy for you. For the fact that you applied same time as me.Hopefully mine will be next week.
Well done. Enjoy your freedom.
Appl sent: 29-08-2014
Acknow received: 07-09-2014
Bio received: 23-09-2014
Bio recorded: 23-09-2014
Approval date: 31-12-2014
Approval received : 05-01-2015

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... view?pli=1#

Allesheikh

Post by Allesheikh » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:37 pm

Hi Guys

I'm tired of checking royalmail but still nothing. Many August applications received. Someone posted that there royalmail status didn't change so I even check my post maybe they left a card but no luck :( can anyone post HO number maybe I can call and check.
What is the best way to speed up my Grandma is very ill in Pak I might have to travel what can I send them to expedite my application if necessary.
Congrats to all those who received their ILR.

Allesheikh

Post by Allesheikh » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:39 pm

Hi ILR10YR

Can u please update are u still waiting or you have received your ilr. I think we applied at the same time.

Spatacus
Member of Standing

Post by Spatacus » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:01 pm

abidzahid wrote:Dear board fellow members

Congratulations once again, could you tell us your decision date on your letter? to enable us update the google drive. thanks
Appl sent: 29-08-2014
Acknow received: 07-09-2014
Bio received: 23-09-2014
Bio recorded: 23-09-2014
Approval date: 31-12-2014
Approval received : 05-01-2015

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... view?pli=1#

Allesheikh

Post by Allesheikh » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:08 pm

tanzeela wrote:Request to every one please i need to apply for my wife and needed health and safety certificate for immigration for my house. but my landlord will not allow me. where can i buy the certficate please.
fielddrive wrote:
maddysheffield wrote:Congrats fielddrive today is your day at last. ... and congrats to everyone who got their. IlR s ......just want to see the tacker has less than 30 pending .....hopefully by end of this week September apps come pouring in ......wake me up when September starts :P
thanks maddy but the pain hasnt just finished yet
Hi
Which certificate are you talking about im a estate agent might be able to help. There is no health and safety certificate. For houses you get gas safety certificate, electric certificate and energy performance certificate. If anyone of these let me know. I hope this info helps.

Thanks

abidzahid
Newly Registered

Post by abidzahid » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:15 pm

Spatacus
The date on my letter is the 10th of december, please give them a call on monday and let us know.
Thanks

Allesheikh

Post by Allesheikh » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:16 pm

mian-suraj wrote:HI GUYS ABOUT 30 MIN AGO I CALLED HO AND THEY SAID TO ME MY "CASE IS @UNDER CONSIDERATION@
AND HEAR FROM THEM SOON"...

DO ANY BODY KNOW WHAT THIS ALL MEAN?
PLZ DO UPDATE ME?
Hi Mian

Can you please share the number for HO to check the status.

Thanks Ali

faisaltanoli

Post by faisaltanoli » Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:19 pm

Hi All;

After the drastic changes in immigration rules on 06/04/2014, pre 9th July, 2012 PBS dependents won't be able to combine any time spent as PBS dependent with FLR(M) to qualify for ILR and their qualifying time period of 5 years will start from the day they are granted an FLR(M), if the main applicant gains indefinite leave to remain based on 10 years of long residence.

I am sure there would be hundreds including me who are being affected adversely with this change in rules because this means that we are no more covered under the transitional arrangements - Part 8.

We are now about to challenge the rule as we have nearly done our research with Barristers and now we are on the stage of challenging the rule. We need people who are affected by this rule to join us

https://www.facebook.com/groups/716996288335740/

http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... 64354.html

Thanks
Regards
Faisal

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:24 pm

abidzahid wrote:Thanks Maddysheffield
You are a top man I hope so but let's see how it goes
I wish all the august applications be done by end of next week
Well done and congrats to all those getting approvals, let it be coming fast.
Congrats abidzahid ......enjoy your freedom

ilr10yrs
Newly Registered

Post by ilr10yrs » Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:35 pm

Allesheikh wrote:Hi ILR10YR

Can u please update are u still waiting or you have received your ilr. I think we applied at the same time.
first of all many many congratulations to everyone who got their ilr and prayer for all who are passionately waiting

Hi Allesheikh your question brought me here otherwise i m registered here and read it every minute of it silently as i haven't got a job yet so i m free just reading this board but to let you know that i am still waiting mate like you and others. i checked it every minute the RMtracker (everytime it says item not found yet)and the spreadsheet on this forum.i always happy when someone get the good news and then when i see some friends get their approval when they actually applied after us then i think maybe we will get soon as well.
maddyshefield and others i know your frustration about people messing up with the tracker but i think someone is doing it on purpose as everyone is educated . but please requesting it to everyone as you all know that feilddrive is the one who fixed it everytime and he got his approval (heartiest congrates to you fielddrive) and he will be away soon ,so please dont mess up with it , it is the only thing which we get a bit satisfaction from it ..thanks
maddyshefiled hope you will get next week before xmas.

Brightlove
Newly Registered

Post by Brightlove » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:52 pm

Did anyone else have their biometrics finger prints done in October time (mine 3rd) if so what's your progress ? Really wanna know getting stressed out now.

Regards

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:27 am

Brightlove wrote:Did anyone else have their biometrics finger prints done in October time (mine 3rd) if so what's your progress ? Really wanna know getting stressed out now.

Regards
@brightlove check the timeline or say tracker ...for updates and progress small request dont change anything plz

tuhin

Post by tuhin » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:05 am

tuhin wrote:
Arsal385 wrote:
tuhin wrote:Dear Seniors,
Please help me by giving answers of my following queries:

1. I'm going to apply for ILR in Jan 2015, my last IELTS expired last month, I can remember last year someone in here mentioned UKBA accepts expired IELTS for ILR purposes. Do I need to sit for IELTS again??
2. Do my wife need to sit for IELTS as UKBA will not give her ILR? she has been with me for last 7 years.

Please please let me know. Many Thanks.

Kind Regards,
Tuhin :? :? :?
I think HO can only accepts expired IELTS if they have already accepted it in your previous application. If you have never used it in your previous applications you should give them a new test result.
Yes your wife will also need to show her English test result as a part of her ILR application if she is eligible for ILR at a minimum level of B1 in speaking and listening modules.

Dear Seniors,
I am going to sit IELTS again for ILR purposes, I know that HO requires only Listening and Speaking test results for ILR (correct me if I'm wrong).

so can I sit IELTS test only in listening and speaking sections??? :? I don't want to sit for Reading bit (boring!!) again if it doesn't required by HO.

Regards,
Tuhin :? :? :?

Achilles.ali
Pakistan

Post by Achilles.ali » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:40 am

Hi All;

After the drastic changes in immigration rules on 06/04/2014, pre 9th July, 2012 PBS dependents won't be able to combine any time spent as PBS dependent with FLR(M) to qualify for ILR and their qualifying time period of 5 years will start from the day they are granted an FLR(M), if the main applicant gains indefinite leave to remain based on 10 years of long residence.

I am sure there would be hundreds including me who are being affected adversely with this change in rules because this means that we are no more covered under the transitional arrangements - Part 8.

We are now about to challenge the rule as we have nearly done our research with Barristers and now we are on the stage of challenging the rule. We need people who are affected by this rule to join us

https://www.facebook.com/groups/716996288335740/

immigration-for-family-members/pre-july-2012-pbs-dependants-petition-t164354.html

Thanks
Regards
Faisal

my wife came in 2007 as a dependant I was on student visa ,, now im going to apply for ILR, after I get my indedfinate my wife can switch from dependant to spouse visa and then she can apply for ILR even the next day after she get spouse visa ,, this is what my lawyer told me few days back, is it true?

Arsal385
Member of Standing

Post by Arsal385 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:50 am

[/quote]
I think HO can only accepts expired IELTS if they have already accepted it in your previous application. If you have never used it in your previous applications you should give them a new test result.
Yes your wife will also need to show her English test result as a part of her ILR application if she is eligible for ILR at a minimum level of B1 in speaking and listening modules.[/quote][/quote]

Dear Seniors,
I am going to sit IELTS again for ILR purposes, I know that HO requires only Listening and Speaking test results for ILR (correct me if I'm wrong).

so can I sit IELTS test only in listening and speaking sections??? :? I don't want to sit for Reading bit (boring!!) again if it doesn't required by HO.

Regards,
Tuhin :? :? :?[/quote]

There is no option of bespoke IELTS as per individual requirements. Everyone should go through the standard IELTS format. IF you are after only listening and speaking, there are other english language tests available which conduct test of these modules only and are approved by HO as well.

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:57 am

Arsal385 wrote:
Yes your wife will also need to show her English test result as a part of her ILR application if she is eligible for ILR at a minimum level of B1 in speaking and listening modules.[/quote][/quote]

Dear Seniors,

Regards,
Tuhin :? :? :?[/quote]

There is no option of bespoke IELTS as per individual requirements. Everyone should go through the standard IELTS format. IF you are after only listening and speaking, there are other english language tests available which conduct test of these modules only and are approved by HO as well.[/quote]

I would recommend Pearson english test ...it seems a bit easy although you would do all the testes including reading and writing it seems a bit easy .. but as Arsal385 said you have to do everything but they would just look at speaking and listening ;-) all the best and if you have been in uk for 10 years its shouldn't be a problem hopefully ...........take it as a must and give ur best shot you are planning to stay here forever you need it anyways ;-)