ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Document lost in transitio

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ChetanOjha

Document lost in transitio

Post by ChetanOjha » Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:42 am

Dear Forum

I have received HSMP approval from UK. Along with all other documents I didn't received the "English Medium letter" sent by HSMP UK team.

I am to apply for EC in india. Please somebody tell me, how can i proceed with the EC application.I spoke to university and they are not ready to issue the same/duplicate again.

Is it required to submit it along with the application again?

Please help.

Thanks
Chetan

OFCHARITY
Member of Standing

Post by OFCHARITY » Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:44 am

It may be best for someone who has applied recently from India to reply, but from my point of view I can see no reason that you would need to provide the english language letter with your entry clearance application. Entry clearance is not points based and the focus is for you to demonstrate your ability to maintain yourself and any dependents in the UK without recourse to public funds. This involves showing proof of sufficient funds as well as proof of any preparation you have made towards getting a job in the UK, arranging accomodation etc.
'In everything give thanks'

MyHSMPApplication

Post by MyHSMPApplication » Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:48 am

I have a feeling that this is required. As a matter of fact all documents sent to HSMP for approval is to be included in your EC application
Probably you can cite that this document is lost in transit and that the university isn't issuing another one.

Cheers

saratbabu07

Post by saratbabu07 » Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:34 am

Contact HSMP team, your case worker and tell them the situation.
You need to submit all the documents for EC, if not there is a high probability that it may be rejected.

Regards,
Sarat babu

dev

Re: Document lost in transitio

Post by dev » Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:13 pm

chetanojha,

How did you get your docs back ?
RoyalMail or something else

chetanojha wrote:Dear Forum

I have received HSMP approval from UK. Along with all other documents I didn't received the "English Medium letter" sent by HSMP UK team.

I am to apply for EC in india. Please somebody tell me, how can i proceed with the EC application.I spoke to university and they are not ready to issue the same/duplicate again.

Is it required to submit it along with the application again?

Please help.

Thanks
Chetan

:?: :?: