ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

question about 10 years ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

saadasif

question about 10 years ILR

Post by saadasif » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:27 pm

i came in the UK on 2nd of march 2005 and going to apply for ILR 10 years route. i have been as a student from my entry date to 2010 then got psw visa for two years. then i applied for entrepreneur visa and got rejected. after exhausted my appeal right, i applied for student visa and got visa till august 2015. on one more occasion i have been refused happened in march 2010. case worker mention in decision point that "applicant has not completed section 7 on flr(S) form marked in red, also unauthorised copy of bank statements attached, requested originals. case falls for rejection." i sent my file back with in 28 days. now do i need to worry about getting ILR or not. what are the chances to get ILR? thank you in advance

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Re: question about 10 years ILR

Post by Zee ali » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:46 pm

saadasif wrote:i came in the UK on 2nd of march 2005 and going to apply for ILR 10 years route. i have been as a student from my entry date to 2010 then got psw visa for two years. then i applied for entrepreneur visa and got rejected. after exhausted my appeal right, i applied for student visa and got visa till august 2015. on one more occasion i have been refused happened in march 2010. case worker mention in decision point that "applicant has not completed section 7 on flr(S) form marked in red, also unauthorised copy of bank statements attached, requested originals. case falls for rejection." i sent my file back with in 28 days. now do i need to worry about getting ILR or not. what are the chances to get ILR? thank you in advance
Apply for SAR(Subject access report) and see yourself
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

saadasif

Post by saadasif » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:23 am

Zee ali wrote:
saadasif wrote:i came in the UK on 2nd of march 2005 and going to apply for ILR 10 years route. i have been as a student from my entry date to 2010 then got psw visa for two years. then i applied for entrepreneur visa and got rejected. after exhausted my appeal right, i applied for student visa and got visa till august 2015. on one more occasion i have been refused happened in march 2010. case worker mention in decision point that "applicant has not completed section 7 on flr(S) form marked in red, also unauthorised copy of bank statements attached, requested originals. case falls for rejection." i sent my file back with in 28 days. now do i need to worry about getting ILR or not. what are the chances to get ILR? thank you in advance
Apply for SAR(Subject access report) and see yourself

i have seen my SAR and citation is from the SAR report. this is why am bit worried. any idea ?

saadasif

Post by saadasif » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:55 am

so many news but no one is replying. seniors???? kindly help me out guys

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:08 am

The test is whether between the period of your sending your invalid application And it been send back to you and your returning it, you had run out of leave for a period in excess of 28 days.

If you have, then you will encounter difficulties in acquiring ILR.

You did not have Section 3C right as there was no valid application.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

saadasif

Post by saadasif » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:08 am

Obie wrote:The test is whether between the period of your sending your invalid application And it been send back to you and your returning it, you had run out of leave for a period in excess of 28 days.

but was my application consider as an INVALID application because in SAR it says rejected not invalid. even in the decision case work used rejection word not invalid. secondly if total period is less than 28 days, will it be ok or not ?

saadasif

Post by saadasif » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:55 am

where are other seniors?

fasdone

Post by fasdone » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:28 pm

saadasif wrote:
Obie wrote:The test is whether between the period of your sending your invalid application And it been send back to you and your returning it, you had run out of leave for a period in excess of 28 days.

but was my application consider as an INVALID application because in SAR it says rejected not invalid. even in the decision case work used rejection word not invalid. secondly if total period is less than 28 days, will it be ok or not ?
If your application was within 28 days it will not be a problem

fasdone

Post by fasdone » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:37 pm

fasdone wrote:
saadasif wrote:

If your application was within 28 days it will not be a problem
Please see page 25 of the below doc

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... eriods.pdf

fasdone

Post by fasdone » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:43 pm

saadasif

Post by saadasif » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:49 am

thank you fasdone for the links.....