ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

smir
Member of Standing
India

Re: 10 years long residence applications and EU Family Membe

Post by smir » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:13 am

Guidance needed

As I am going to claim 10 year ILR addition grounds in my appeal next month

What documents do I need to provide so as it makes my case stronger for me and also my wife who too has appeal same date and what documents to be included so that she too may be able to get through ?

1. Liuk test
2. MBA degree and transcript
3. Photo copies of passport entry exit

What else should I submit for my wife. And me too ?

Any letter to judge ?
Employement letter ? Salary slips ? Contract ?

Utility bill ?

As my wife dosent have english test which is worrying !!

smir
Member of Standing
India

Re: 10 years long residence applications and EU Family Membe

Post by smir » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:13 am

Guidance needed

As I am going to claim 10 year ILR addition grounds in my appeal next month

What documents do I need to provide so as it makes my case stronger for me and also my wife who too has appeal same date and what documents to be included so that she too may be able to get through ?

1. Liuk test
2. MBA degree and transcript
3. Photo copies of passport entry exit

What else should I submit for my wife. And me too ?

Any letter to judge ?
Employement letter ? Salary slips ? Contract ?

Utility bill ?

As my wife dosent have english test which is worrying !!

peace84

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by peace84 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:19 am

P.S @baba jj, @maddysheffied ,@shahfurqan , @vinny required your inputs

I need some help and information from experience and senior people about varying the application

I currently applied for ILR under long residence i.e. SET(LR) and no decision has been made. Varying application is my plan B in case if HO could not make any decision by end of February.
Note: I submitted some supporting docs 12xPayslips, 5xP60 ,last 5 months bank statement, KOL test and master degree along with SET(LR) application which I am still waiting for decision from HO.

My current status is Tier 1 General and expiring in March 2015.
My questions are:

Q1. What is the process to varying the application and apply for ILR under Tier 1 general route?

Q2. ILR under tier 1 general route required supporting documents like payslips, p60 and degree , KOL test which I already submitted with my outstanding SET(LR) application so what is the way to get this document and attached it with new varying application ?

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:31 am

maddysheffield wrote:Morning guys..

Quink question.

When you get approval letter does Ho send it In normal post ?
I know it sends ur docs in the enovelope we provide....

But when you get all together do they still send in different envelopes?

Big week hope all dreams come true

mian-suraj
Newly Registered

Post by mian-suraj » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:45 am

hi guys,

as some of u know i applied 4th august 2014.
last week i received letter from HO saying that my case can take more than 6 months to decide..

last year in January 2014 i was diagnosed with kidney disease .... and main trouble i m facing is blood pressure.
is it good thing to inform HO about my health issue because waiting over 5 months already gave me enough damage, as i cant afford to have more health damage plz suggest me ur advise. can it speed up my case.

regards

Arsal385
Member of Standing

Post by Arsal385 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:35 pm

maddysheffield wrote:
maddysheffield wrote:Morning guys..

Quink question.

When you get approval letter does Ho send it In normal post ?
I know it sends ur docs in the enovelope we provide....

But when you get all together do they still send in different envelopes?

Big week hope all dreams come true
If you don't provide prepaid returned envelope then they send all of your documents via 2nd classes recorded signed for delivery.

2015App
Newly Registered

Post by 2015App » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:10 pm

Hi All,

I need an urgent help or advise please.

I have applied for Set(LR) on 17th Dec 2014. I have done my biometric as well.

Back home my father got a heart attack and he is in the hospital at the moment, same time kidney also affected as well. Doctor advised to do by pass heart surgery after some sort of test.

Is there any way, I can let home office know that if they can speed up my application process as I need to be there with my father.

Thanks

effell007

Post by effell007 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:12 pm

Hi All,
For some reason I do not see my name in timeline which appeared last week. Could some one please add me on the time line. Dates are as below:

Application sent: 29 Sep 2014
Confirmation received: 2 Oct 2014
Bio-metric invitation received: 18 Nov 2014
Biometric done: 26 Nov 2014

Awaiting approval.
Background: Varying application from tier 1 ent. [psw] (2 years wait no result). Application fees not refunded yet!!
All applications made on time.
Does anyone know when an applicant receive the previous application fees back when do a varying application.

effell007

baba JJ

Post by baba JJ » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:46 pm

2015App wrote:Hi All,

Back home my father got a heart attack and he is in the hospital at the moment, same time kidney also affected as well. Doctor advised to do by pass heart surgery after some sort of test.

Is there any way, I can let home office know that if they can speed up my application process as I need to be there with my father.

Thanks
Sorry to hear about your father, may he get well as soon as.

The option available to you os to gather all the Medical information from back home and arrange an appointment with the MP to negotiate an opportunity to expediate your case.

Do come back to the forum once you have sufficient medical documentation to support expeditiation of your case.

Syannelle
Newly Registered

Post by Syannelle » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:49 pm

Hello everyone,
When HO says " You application has not been completed but you should hear from us very shortly" is that "soon"?

mian-suraj
Newly Registered

Post by mian-suraj » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:54 pm

plz senior members any reply on this matter @baba @maddy @imraniqbal @shahfurqan any one of u plz
mian-suraj wrote:hi guys,

last week i received letter from HO saying that my case can take more than 6 months to decide..

last year in January 2014 i was diagnosed with kidney disease .... and main trouble i m facing is blood pressure.
is it good thing to inform HO about my health issue because waiting over 5 months already gave me enough damage, as i cant afford to have more health damage plz suggest me ur advise. can it speed up my case.

regards

2015App
Newly Registered

Post by 2015App » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:58 pm

baba JJ wrote:

Thanks
Sorry to hear about your father, may he get well as soon as.

The option available to you os to gather all the Medical information from back home and arrange an appointment with the MP to negotiate an opportunity to expediate your case.

Do come back to the forum once you have sufficient medical documentation to support expeditiation of your case.

Thank you fro your quick reply.

What sort of Medical documents required e.g. medicine bills, doctor report, angiography report ?

Thanks

Spatacus
Member of Standing

Post by Spatacus » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:16 pm

Dear forum members,
Does a wife of ILR on 10 years basis have restrictions on her visa when her FLRM is approved by home office?
This question is targeted to those whose wifes have already obtained FLRM dependent visa after their husband obtained ILR ( settlement) based on SET ( LR ) application
Thank you in advance as you reply/respond to my query. :D :shock:
Appl sent: 29-08-2014
Acknow received: 07-09-2014
Bio received: 23-09-2014
Bio recorded: 23-09-2014
Approval date: 31-12-2014
Approval received : 05-01-2015

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... view?pli=1#

Spatacus
Member of Standing

Post by Spatacus » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:17 pm

Dear forum members,
Does a wife of ILR on 10 years basis have restrictions on her visa when her FLRM is approved by home office?
This question is targeted to those whose wifes have already obtained FLRM dependent visa after their husband obtained ILR ( settlement) based on SET ( LR ) application
Thank you in advance as you reply/respond to my query. :D :shock:

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:33 pm

mian-suraj wrote:plz senior members any reply on this matter @baba @maddy @imraniqbal @shahfurqan any one of u plz

regards
I know it could be very frustrating to wait. But in my point of view dont take too much stress and let HO decide accordingly. As they have wrote to you about your application which means that they have not forgotten about you. Unless your sickness is life threatning they would not consider it.

titan1986
Newly Registered

Post by titan1986 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:43 pm

sa428 wrote:dear members
infact i am getting frustrated. these people r making here look like paradise.or heaven. if they want us to go . they should tell us . waiting is more stressful than doing a runner.
Don't be disheartened @sa428... waiting for this bl**dy ILR is a soul destroying process and is affecting us all. It is not fair how they keep us waiting unnecessarily but unfortunately we are powerless and need to exercise patience.

I'm now playing lots of tennis and working out to ease the tension... you should see my biceps now!!! :D

titan1986
Newly Registered

Post by titan1986 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:44 pm

sa428 wrote:dear members
infact i am getting frustrated. these people r making here look like paradise.or heaven. if they want us to go . they should tell us . waiting is more stressful than doing a runner.
Don't be disheartened @sa428... waiting for this bl**dy ILR is a soul destroying process and is affecting us all. It is not fair how they keep us waiting unnecessarily but unfortunately we are powerless and need to exercise patience.

I'm now playing lots of tennis and working out to ease the tension... you should see my biceps now!!! :D

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:48 pm

mian-suraj wrote:plz senior members any reply on this matter @baba @maddy @imraniqbal @shahfurqan any one of u plz

regards
Was the letter you recieved from HO was signed ??? or just a normal letter

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:49 pm

regards
@suraj,mate i am not sure whether you could expedite your case on that issue you have mentioned because you are already in the uk.the only way you could expedite your case is on compassionate basis if someone has good really bad health issue back home and you have got the medical evidences and it is necessary for you to go but in this case if you could give them proof that your health is getting damaged because of the wait and you could proof it then something could happen otherwise i think in my personal view that is not gonna help but if you still wanna take risk then you could consult your local mp,explain to him in brief and if he could write a covering letter for expedition of your case but i would strongly recommend to hold your heart for some time.wait for other members to comment what they say about it.
SHAHFURQAN

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:55 pm

Thanks
hi 2015,mate you have got a genuine reason for expedition of your application.all you need to do is to obtain medical report from back home of your father,consult to your local mp and write to them.if your mp write on your behalf its good for you but if you do not know how to get in touch with him then you could write some strong covering letter explaining the reason and attaching the required proof,hope it will work for you.
SHAHFURQAN

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:01 pm

Syannelle wrote:Hello everyone,
When HO says " You application has not been completed but you should hear from us very shortly" is that "soon"?
@syannelle,

did you ask the advisor whether you application has been assigned to any case worker yet or not and if they have replied in yes,then yes it means it will going to be decide soon or you will hear something from them shortly,but even if you did not ask them about your case progress,they do not normally reply in that way so it means it could be on the edge of decision,hope for the best.
SHAHFURQAN

Spatacus
Member of Standing

Post by Spatacus » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:03 pm

Apologies for posting this query twice urgent reply needed.

Dear forum members,
Thank you in advance as you reply/respond to my query.

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:11 pm

peace84 wrote:P.S @baba jj, @maddysheffied ,@shahfurqan , @vinny required your inputs

I need some help and information from experience and senior people about varying the application

I currently applied for ILR under long residence i.e. SET(LR) and no decision has been made. Varying application is my plan B in case if HO could not make any decision by end of February.
Note: I submitted some supporting docs 12xPayslips, 5xP60 ,last 5 months bank statement, KOL test and master degree along with SET(LR) application which I am still waiting for decision from HO.

My current status is Tier 1 General and expiring in March 2015.
My questions are:

Q1. What is the process to varying the application and apply for ILR under Tier 1 general route?

Q2. ILR under tier 1 general route required supporting documents like payslips, p60 and degree , KOL test which I already submitted with my outstanding SET(LR) application so what is the way to get this document and attached it with new varying application ?
@peace,mate when did u apply for your set(lr) as their processing time is within six months time.i will advise you to wait for the decision because in this particular category the documentation is very limited but if you wanna vary your application for indefinite leave to remain on the basis of tier 1 then keep in mind the financial requirement/proofs for the back years.

SHAHFURQAN

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:14 pm

No approvals seems to be so far!!!!!!!!!!is it another pathetic week????No way :lol: :lol: :lol:

Arsal385
Member of Standing

Post by Arsal385 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:28 pm

shahfurqan wrote:No approvals seems to be so far!!!!!!!!!!is it another pathetic week????No way :lol: :lol: :lol:
I called HO this afternoon and the lady has confirmed me that a decision has been made on my application yesterday and they have sent me a post. She also gave me the same tracking number which I already have for for my pre-paid envelope. Nothing appears on Royal mail website yet but it will hopefully appear on their website this evening once they scanned the deliverables.

I will keep you posted.
Last edited by Arsal385 on Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.