ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Life in the UK test validity

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sudha01
Newly Registered

Life in the UK test validity

Post by sudha01 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:34 pm

Hi Members,

Is there any validity period for the life in the uk certificate?

Thanks.

blinguk

Re: Life in the UK test validity

Post by blinguk » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:58 pm

sudha01 wrote:Hi Members,

Thanks.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... 79378.html

Q23 - When can I take Life in UK test?
Life in the UK test can be taken at any time prior to applying for ILR. Do note that you need to book a place at least 7 days in advance and that it must be taken at least 2 working days before an in-person application. Keep in mind that certificate given for passing the test is a very important document. It is mandatory to provide this (where applicable) with your application and if you lose the certificate, you will need to take the test again. As on date, LITUK test result never expires (is valid indefinitely).

Malik44

Post by Malik44 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:43 pm

sudha01 wrote:Hi Members,

Life in UK test certificate has no expiry.

Thanks.

Universal soldier
BANNED

Post by Universal soldier » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:44 am

Life in UK test has no expiry but try to pass it as quicker as possible because current syllabus is more tough than previous syllabus especially history chapter because if in future if they change again then it will be more tough. And if you had passed it now then it will be valid in future too even the syllabus change.

kshahzadi

Life in the UK test validity 2015

Post by kshahzadi » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:58 pm

Hi Guys,I read life in uk test 2014 and i almost finished was thinking to get ready to take test.Last week i realized that life in Uk test is already changed and i cann't believe that it is so tough.
Do you think in test they will use 2015 question or carry on 2014.
What do you think?is there any chance i can try to book test now as i have 4 month left for ten years.
Please help me
.thanks