ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Court Hearing on 12 jan, help needed, please share questions

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kreddy786
Newly Registered

Court Hearing on 12 jan, help needed, please share questions

Post by kreddy786 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:49 pm

Hi All,
Court hearing question please.
My tier 1 Entrepreneur visa application has been refused. My court hearing is on 12 jan 2015 at 10 am. Will you guys please help me knowing what sort of question being asked in court hearing by HO barrister. I'm feeling nervous about it. My business partner has court hearing on the same date at 11am. Also what documents, do we need to bring it show it to Judge. Could you guys talk me through this please.

Application date-13 feb 2014,
Rejection Date- 29 April, 2014
Court Hearing Date- 12 Jan, 2015

Kreddy

vinny

Re: Court Hearing on 12 jan, help needed, please share quest

Post by vinny » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:56 pm

Please read announcement.

See also Oral.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Santosh02
Newly Registered

Post by Santosh02 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:46 pm

on what basis is your visa refused mate

empire
Newly Registered

Post by empire » Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:30 pm

You must be well aware of all detail regarding your company formation and business activities.what date your company was incorporated,how much you paid,name of your clients and your company address etc.Mostly judges ask basic questions,its only the UKBA lawyer who tries to get verify all details.Its better if you answer only asked question and put rest on your lawyer to clarify judge about your points.

And if u can manage to attend a hearing before yours,then definitely it will ease your tension.

MandeepD
BANNED

Post by MandeepD » Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:47 pm

Hi,

Each case is fact specific and generally the judge will want questions limited to the issues of refusal.
You need to be sure what the issues of rejection are, make sure that you can explain how you believe that the Home Office made an error in their decision, show how you meet the requirements of the rule. Genuine relevant documentary evidence to support your arguments is Often helpful.

kreddy786
Newly Registered

Post by kreddy786 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:51 pm

Hi All,
Thanks for quick response.
they have given 10 points for english langauge and 10 for maintenance of funds but 0 for attributes.
They have mentioned hell lot of reasons for visa refusal, Like
The secretary of state is not satisfied as to the genuineness of your application and in accordance with paragraph 245DD(k) of the Immigration rules, no points have been awarded in this area.
Secretary of state is not satisfied that on the balance of probabilities that:
You genuinely intend and able to establish, take over or become a director of one of more businesses within the next six months;
you genuinely intend to invest the money referred to in Table 4 of Appendix A in the Immigration Rules in your business or businesses;
The money referred to Table 4 of Appendix A of the Immigration Rules is genuinely available to you and remain available to you until such a time is spent by your business or businesses (available to you means the funds are:
245DD(i) of the Immigration Rules states that in making the assessment in h above, the uk border agency will assess the balance of probabilities, and may take into account the following factors:
1)the evidence the applicant has submitted;
2)the viability and credibility of the source of the money referred to in Table 4 of Appendix A:
3)The viability and credibility of the applicant's business plans and market research into their chosen business sector;
4) The applicant's previous educational and business experience (or lack thereof);
5)the applicant's immigration history and previous activity in the UK.
6)where the applicant has already registered in the UK as self-employed or as the director of business, and the nature of the business required mandatory accreditation, registration and or insurance has been obtained and
7) any other relevant information.

Kumar197

Post by Kumar197 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:59 pm

Hi Kreddy,
Sorry to hear about your refusal I got refusal with the same to same reason exect same reasons .it seems they have this refusal format ready .

I have my appeal on 5th February.

Please give me your phone number so we can have word in detail.

Kumar

kreddy786
Newly Registered

Post by kreddy786 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:52 pm

Hi All,

Are we allowed to keep a small note in hand while in witness box? .

Hi Kumar, Please email me your no on kreddy786@yahoo.co.uk. I will give you a call.

Sohail Alvi
Pakistan

Post by Sohail Alvi » Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:17 am

hi brothers ,

It looks i am on same boat. Pls share your numbers to me too. so we can discuss the issue and may get some help from each other.

thanks

kreddy786
Newly Registered

Post by kreddy786 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:34 pm

hi,

My no is 07466486708.

kreddy786
Newly Registered

Post by kreddy786 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:43 pm

k

kreddy786
Newly Registered

Post by kreddy786 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:17 pm

hi All,

Sorry to bother you again. Are we allowed to see paper and speak some points of arguments.

Kumar197

Post by Kumar197 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:58 am

hello Kreddy
Hope your appeal went well.
Have they decide the result
how's that appeal could you please post your knowledge and experience here so get some idea.

Thanks n gudluck

kreddy786
Newly Registered

Post by kreddy786 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:58 pm

HI All,

Had a great court hearing on 12th jan,we both partners appeared and UKBA lawyer didnot turn up on that day.

Got the judge decision on 20th of jan and she took decision in our favour.

but there is a hicup and 2 days later UKba has asked Lower Tribunal for permission to appeal upper tribunal. Bigger hurdles coming one by one and never imagined this kind of situation. I don't know what will happen next if lower tribunal allows and they appeal to upper tribunal. Any one been in such a situation and how long that takes. any idea, please throw some light. Really feeling low.

cancerian

Post by cancerian » Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:33 am

Guys what's outcome of your appeal any luck?

kreddy786
Newly Registered

Post by kreddy786 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:02 pm

Hi Everyone,

Got one update regarding my visa application. On 3rd march, the lower tribunal has accepted the appeal of home office to upper tribunal and we got an appeal hearing with upper tribunal on 22nd of july 2015. As the solicitor fees is very high, me and my business partner would like to show in court on our own. what do you guys advise? we have prepared all our old bundle of documents:

1: the document which we have submitted during the initial appeal to home office
2: in addition to that the document which we have submitted to lower tribunal judge showing the latest bank statements.

Is it necessary to show the bank statement of 50k now? coz in the letter send as we have spent almost 15,000 (12,600 for the rent of business premises so far and other expenses)? also in the letter send to us on 3rd march, it was mentioned that upper tribunal will not accept the latest documents, they will only accept the documents that was submitted during the initial appeal to home office and and the documents submitted to lower tribunal judge( lower tribunal court hearing happened on 12th jan this year and we have shown latest documents and bank statements until january.)

Please advise.
Thanks!

kreddy786
Newly Registered

Post by kreddy786 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:08 am

Hi Guys, Upper tribunal Court has not taken decision in my favour. however, they have given permission to appeal to Court of Appeal in 7 working days, I don't want to appeal any more as I think i will loose the case there as well.

Just wondering if I get a job or Tier 2 sponsorship, can I switch to that considering the change of circumstance. Please advise.

Your quick help will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
kreddy