ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa Approved After Long Battle with HO

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

davvo
Newly Registered

Visa Approved After Long Battle with HO

Post by davvo » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:20 pm

Hello people, my visa has been granted.

below is my timelines

I applied for Tier 1 Ent. on July 27 2014. ( switching from PSW)

Application was refused on September 16 with right to appeal Reason advertisement material not acceptable.

I decided not to appeal, rather, I submitted a new application after correcting the errors on the application (advertisement material) on October 6th

According to HO, as I was liable to removal from the UK, all my documents were withheld including my copies of contract. Foolishly, I didn't make copies of my contract when I submitted the first application, so in my second application, I pointed it to HO that they have my contract in a letter I included in my second application.

I received a refusal decision in November ( reason No contract submitted), refer to my previous posts for details.

Coupled with the responses I got from this forum, I got a very good solicitor and she told me I had a good chance, so she initiated the PAP and sent HO a letter challenging their decision.

In December, HO writes me to ask for time to review my case file and advise I don't go ahead to file for JR until they got back to me with a new decision.

Today my solicitor calls to inform me that my application has been granted. and visa issued!

I want to thank everybody on this forum for the support and help especially @olasunkanmi your comments were golden, and for those awaiting HO, I wish you luck.

Muskan119
Newly Registered

Re: Visa Approved After Long Battle with HO

Post by Muskan119 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:10 pm

Good news mate.congratulations.
Can i ask the Lawyer name which was dealing ur case if u dont mind plz PM me.Thanks

bizz123

Post by bizz123 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:12 pm

Congrats davvo

Can you share your documents with second application and please can you tell me what was the issues with advertising material and how you have resolved it,
actually i am planning to apply second time soon so i wanted to make sure every thing should be correct this time
looking forward to hear positive response on the same
Regards

akas83
Mood:
Bangladesh

Post by akas83 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:33 am

Hi ,
Can you please pm me your lawyer contact details, I am currently looking for a good lawyer, please help me . Thanks