ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query on Employer letter to show previous earnings

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

andy2007

Query on Employer letter to show previous earnings

Post by andy2007 » Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:15 pm

Hello friends,

I am going to ask my employer to give me the letter stating my earnings for the this year. I have some queries:

1. What are the bare minimum essential contents that employer should put on the letter?

2. Should the current year earnings figure on this letter be "amount before tax"?

3. This may be a trivial-matter question. My employer gave me stamped and signed wage slips. One of the wage slips is printed across two pages as it did not fit on single page. And while signing/stamping my employer signed and stamped the second page ONLY. So should I ask my employer to sign both the pages of that one month's wage slip? Or should I just staple the two pages and send it?

Thanks in Advance

chicku

Re: Query on Employer letter to show previous earnings

Post by chicku » Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:52 pm

Get sign & stamp on both the pages. If you employer has signed on so may docs, he will not deny doinh on yet another one.

SYH
BANNED

Re: Query on Employer letter to show previous earnings

Post by SYH » Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:57 pm

andy2007 wrote:Hello friends,

I am going to ask my employer to give me the letter stating my earnings for the this year. I have some queries:

1. What are the bare minimum essential contents that employer should put on the letter?
That he loves you to bits
2. Should the current year earnings figure on this letter be "amount before tax"?
He will employ you to infinity
3. This may be a trivial-matter question. My employer gave me stamped and signed wage slips. One of the wage slips is printed across two pages as it did not fit on single page. And while signing/stamping my employer signed and stamped the second page ONLY. So should I ask my employer to sign both the pages of that one month's wage slip? Or should I just staple the two pages and send it?

Thanks in Advance