ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

salma123aslam

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by salma123aslam » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:07 pm

Common October people it seems like there are not many October cases in this group. There was quite a few September people cant wait till November people to get some good news inshAllah
Application submitted mirpur 26th november 2014
Application forwarded to islamabad on 26th november 2014
6/02/2015 visa rejected :(
16/02/2015 sent application for appeal
28/03/2015 received pending appeal notice
Review deadline 8th july 2015

hope786

Post by hope786 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:21 pm

Can someone please advise me on how to Escalate my application?

What should I say in the Email?
Also what Information should I provide?

I asked for the status of our application today, so will it be okay to email to escalate tomorrow?
Or should I wait a few days? (Can this effect our application)

Thank you
Online - 13/11/2014
Submit LHE - 28/11/2014
Forwarded - 28/11/2014
Received BHC ISB - 01/12/2014
"No Current Updates" - 21/01/2015
Escalated - 26/01/2015
"Pre-Assessment - Online Verification Complete"- 29/01/2015

ak_786
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by ak_786 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:31 pm

Assalamalikum guys, ive been a silent reader. I find this post really good and informative and its good seeing everyone helping each other out. My wife collected her passport today and it was refused on not meeting financial threshold of £18,720 were as my income is above it at £18,720 the eco said that one of the wage slips in june 2014 were £1307.28 net and money going into bank act were £1307.48 so i received extra 20 pence from my employer so how does that not meet financial threshold. There was no other reason for refusal other than mistake by my employers accountant. Do you think I should appeal it or reapply. I have bank statements and wage slips from july to now that are matching. Would eco pick out any other reason other than tjis and has anybody been refused for wage slip not matchingby 20 pence extra in bank account, please let me know. Also we only recvd 2 emails 1 frm bhc islmd and 1 frm visa info not saying concluded or ref numb

ak_786
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by ak_786 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:39 pm

As per previous post i meant to say £18,600 threshold. Also i remember from someone previous post they were also refused for small difference in wage slip to bank statements. Does anyone know who it was or if that person is reading this please let me know did you reapply or appeal and did your spouse get visa the second time. Also if i reapply now with same documents apart from new wage slips, bank statements and new employer letter would that be ok

moqas1234
Newly Registered

Post by moqas1234 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:49 pm

ak_786 wrote:As per previous post i meant to say £18,600 threshold. Also i remember from someone previous post they were also refused for small difference in wage slip to bank statements. Does anyone know who it was or if that person is reading this please let me know did you reapply or appeal and did your spouse get visa the second time. Also if i reapply now with same documents apart from new wage slips, bank statements and new employer letter would that be ok
Did u get 1 email or 2 emails from them and also its better if u reapply

moqas1234
Newly Registered

Post by moqas1234 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:52 pm

ak_786 wrote:As per previous post i meant to say £18,600 threshold. Also i remember from someone previous post they were also refused for small difference in wage slip to bank statements. Does anyone know who it was or if that person is reading this please let me know did you reapply or appeal and did your spouse get visa the second time. Also if i reapply now with same documents apart from new wage slips, bank statements and new employer letter would that be ok
Did you get ref number email and another email. If so let us know that would be very useful

rudey786

Post by rudey786 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:24 pm

Salaam AK786
sorry to hear about your refusal.
What salary was written on your letter from your employer?
Online Form: 14 Nov 14
Documents & bio: 21 Nov 14
Requested to send additional docs: 2 Feb 15
Concluded email received: 4 Feb 15
Visa collected: 6 Feb 15 :-D
Cat A - Mirpur

May Allah (swt) grant everyone success with their Visas In Sha Allah.

rumaisa nawaz
Newly Registered

Post by rumaisa nawaz » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:05 pm

Salam.
I've been a silent reader for ages.

My husband submitted his application in July and it was rejected. We submitted an appeal on 28th of august 2014.
Today my husband received a call and email to submit his passport, TB test and a photocopy of my passport.

Prior to this we heard nothing, so its come out of the blue and we haven't been told whether the decision has been overturned.

So where do I stand nw.

Please help, is it good news or nt, is it too kwik to gt my hopes up.

humawakas2014

Post by humawakas2014 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:15 pm

hope786 wrote:Can someone please advise me on how to Escalate my application?

I asked for the status of our application today, so will it be okay to email to escalate tomorrow?

Thank you
Email them asking to escalate your case etc and doesn't matter when you do it won't have an affect on the outcome
June 30th 2014 - Applied for spouse visa (Pakistan)
August 11th 2014 - daughters Right of Abode applied
August 18th 2014 - Right of Abode successful
December 2nd 2014 - Spouse visa refused
December 29th 2014 - Reapplied for Spouse visa

Optimus Prime
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Optimus Prime » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:21 pm

It's so frustrating. All the people who applied on 23rd October or before have received answers. I've applied on the 24th and it literally should be a matter of a couple of days now. The tension is killing me! Please pray for my wife and I :-)

hope786

Post by hope786 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:42 pm

humawakas2014 wrote:

Thank you
Email them asking to escalate your case etc and doesn't matter when you do it won't have an affect on the outcome

Thank you humawakas2014 I really appreciate your help :)
Online - 13/11/2014
Submit LHE - 28/11/2014
Forwarded - 28/11/2014
Received BHC ISB - 01/12/2014
"No Current Updates" - 21/01/2015
Escalated - 26/01/2015
"Pre-Assessment - Online Verification Complete"- 29/01/2015

Tabir
Newly Registered

Post by Tabir » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:07 pm

Hi everyone. Im new here. And i have a few queries.
But first sorry for longgggg post. So plz help me out.. i applied for my spouse visa on 21st oct. Went for submission and biometrics on 24th oct. Got email saying it was received at BHC Islamabad on 27th oct. So far i have tried to track my application several times. On 3rd dec this reply came " Please be informed that online verification has been conducted. Your application is under process for further enquiries / checks. " i tracked again after almost 10 days of it and this time on 17th dec as " The online verification conducted. The application is in Entry Clearance Officer's queue for further assessment and checks/enquiries". And my ContactID number has also been changed for the last time. Then again on 12th with yet again a newww contactID they said " have tracked the status and found that a decision on your application has been delayed whilst further enquiries are being conducted". And today i got this reply " "Initial pre assessment and online verification has been conducted. Application is in Entry Clearance Officer’s queue for further assessment and checks/enquiries". Can any one help me out whats going on. And whats with the contactID's? I cant wait to get that stupid visa so i can b with my husband. :'( :(
Guys reply plz. Im getting into depression now :(

moqas1234
Newly Registered

Post by moqas1234 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:17 pm

Tabir wrote:Hi everyone. Im new here. And i have a few queries.
But first sorry for longgggg post. So plz help me out.. i applied for my spouse visa on 21st oct. Went for submission and biometrics on 24th oct. Got email saying it was received at BHC Islamabad on 27th oct. So far i have tried to track my application several times. On 3rd dec this reply came " Please be informed that online verification has been conducted. Your application is under process for further enquiries / checks. " i tracked again after almost 10 days of it and this time on 17th dec as " The online verification conducted. The application is in Entry Clearance Officer's queue for further assessment and checks/enquiries". And my ContactID number has also been changed for the last time. Then again on 12th with yet again a newww contactID they said " have tracked the status and found that a decision on your application has been delayed whilst further enquiries are being conducted". And today i got this reply " "Initial pre assessment and online verification has been conducted. Application is in Entry Clearance Officer’s queue for further assessment and checks/enquiries". Can any one help me out whats going on. And whats with the contactID's? I cant wait to get that stupid visa so i can b with my husband. :'( :(
Which city did u apply in? Dont b depressed as i applied exactly same day as you at mirpur and today got 2 emails. You should deffo b getting email soon. However if in karachi then they are in sept at the min and are behind the rest. Inshallah wait few more days then escalate case. Also contact id is not important as on mine. 20th i got email saying no further updates and 21st got two emails. Still wife hasnt got call to collect but IA 2mw.

Tabir
Newly Registered

Post by Tabir » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:23 pm

moqas1234 wrote:
Tabir wrote:Hi everyone. Im new here. And i have a few queries.
Which city did u apply in? Dont b depressed as i applied exactly same day as you at mirpur and today got 2 emails. You should deffo b getting email soon. However if in karachi then they are in sept at the min and are behind the rest. Inshallah wait few more days then escalate case. Also contact id is not important as on mine. 20th i got email saying no further updates and 21st got two emails. Still wife hasnt got call to collect but IA 2mw.
Hi i applied from mirpur. Can u tell me what 2 emails u got today?

fiza87

Post by fiza87 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:19 pm

humawakas2014 wrote:

Thank you
Thank you Huma,

I am going through the same. I sent an email yesterday and i recieved the same reply from them. Even though we applied in November. So is it normal to escalate application if they don't process within 1 month?

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:20 pm

Optimus Prime wrote:It's so frustrating. All the people who applied on 23rd October or before have received answers. I've applied on the 24th and it literally should be a matter of a couple of days now. The tension is killing me! Please pray for my wife and I :-)

You will hear soon inshallah but karachi are still processing septembers applications as they are behind all the others !! Thats why you havent heard yet but dont loose hope inshallah will be soon :)

Tabir
Newly Registered

Post by Tabir » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:22 pm

fiza87 wrote:
humawakas2014 wrote:

Thank you
Thank you Huma,

I am going through the same. I sent an email yesterday and i recieved the same reply from them. Even though we applied in November. So is it normal to escalate application if they don't process within 1 month?
Hi. Now i am confused. What does escalation precisely means? Like i sent a query about stutus of application and a few times, they asked me for some info like name and dates etc. when i sent the reply they rold me my CASE was escalated. Can u even escalate ur APPLICATION too?
Last edited by Tabir on Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Majy05

Post by Majy05 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:24 pm

rumaisa nawaz wrote:Salam.

My husband submitted his application in July and it was rejected. We submitted an appeal on 28th of august 2014.
Today my husband received a call and email to submit his passport, TB test and a photocopy of my passport.

Prior to this we heard nothing, so its come out of the blue and we haven't been told whether the decision has been overturned.

So where do I stand nw.

Its goin to be good news inshallah jst have faith,keep me posted!

humawakas2014

Post by humawakas2014 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:53 pm

Tabir wrote:
fiza87 wrote:mawakas2014"]

Thank you
Thank you Huma,

Hi. Now i am confused. What does escalation precisely means? Like i sent a query about stutus of application and a few times, they asked me for some info like name and dates etc. when i sent the reply they rold me my CASE was escalated. Can u even escalate ur APPLICATION too?[/quote]

Escalating doesn't actually make them work faster or you won't get a visa any quicker. Escalation basically means they will escalate your inquiry.

They will just contact Islamabad and then give you more specific details. For example if you got a response saying pretty much they don't have your file on the system as you may have gave the wrong gwf or applied recently then when you escalate it you will get a proper more detailed response.

And there is no difference between case and application.

I tend to use the word application. Escalated case/application it's the same thing

humawakas2014

Post by humawakas2014 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:55 pm

fiza87 wrote:
humawakas2014 wrote:

Thank you
Thank you Huma,

You are meant to wait 3 months before you escalate but there's no harm in trying especially if your getting non helpful replies :)

Ray20
Newly Registered

Post by Ray20 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:58 pm

Ak_786

It was me whose visa was rejected because of the lowest wage slip being incorrect error by my accountant. I appealed the decision since my employer got the accountant to give the remaining net pay in the following months pay.
I was given a deadline for the 29th january and have received a call from islamabad to submit husbands passport they also have withdrawn the appeal. So Alhumdulillah they've overturned the decision. My husband is gone umrah at the moment once he returns he will be submitting his passport. I appealed on the 18th August they took 5 months to overturn the decision. It's now up to you weather or not you want to do a fresh application which I would advise seeing as a lot of people have gotten replys within 3 months. Could take longer but it's up to you. Also i submitted just one months payslip which had the difference of the previous months net pay. My employer also wrote me a letter explaining his error and I also wrote a letter breaking down how my yearly pay is 18,720 and wrote a brief paragraph on each of the following points written in my refusal. I would suggest you also get your employer to write you a letter and write one yourself. If I can be of any more help let me know.

Ray20
Newly Registered

Post by Ray20 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:00 am

rumaisa nawaz wrote:Salam.

So where do I stand nw.

I also submitted my husbands application in June appealed in August and my husbands visa has been overturned. They only ever ask for passport tb test when they've overturned the decision an need the passport to stamp the visa. Keep me informed when you submit the passport an after how long they return it my husband will be submitting his after 6 days once he returns from umrah. Congrats :)

Optimus Prime
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Optimus Prime » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:05 am

I fail to understand why on earth all the Karachi applications are still far behind? According to the stats, Karachi applications are statistically the fastest turnover of all 4 cities (Mirpur, Islamabad, Lahore being the others). And anyway, don't all applications get forwarded to Islamabad for processing anyway? So surely, if they're in one city at one place than it should be done by date of application and not by city?

moqas1234
Newly Registered

Post by moqas1234 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:13 am

Still waiting for gerry mirpur to call or email. How long do they usually take? I got the processed and concluded emails 4am uk time on wednesday. Would anyone know

Maria123
Newly Registered

Post by Maria123 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:05 am

Hi Ray20..... Can you please share with us exactly how much ur 6 wage slips showed and what was the amount that was paid into account. Also were u paid bacs or cheque from ur employer? If possible please share a copy of the letter you wrote to them explaining this point. Finally was the amount paid in ur account more or less than wage slips?

Thanks