ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Where can I get a passport application form?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

chosenaik

Where can I get a passport application form?

Post by chosenaik » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:10 pm

Where can I get a passport application form? I dont want to apply online and would like to receive the paper application by post.

Thank you.

akhurshid

Re: Where can I get a passport application form?

Post by akhurshid » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:26 pm

chosenaik wrote:Where can I get a passport application form? I dont want to apply online and would like to receive the paper application by post.

Thank you.
Post office

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:46 pm

You can ask for it at most post office counters. They stock them and also provide the Check-and-Send service.

[iD]

Post by [iD] » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:55 am

chosenaik wrote:Where can I get a passport application form? I dont want to apply online and would like to receive the paper application by post.

Thank you.
You can make an online application or request a passport application form online or get one from a Post Office that offers the Passport Check and Send service.
Goodluck.