ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Moving to Canada?

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

UnoDosLuke_xx
Newly Registered

Moving to Canada?

Post by UnoDosLuke_xx » Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:16 pm

I'll try and make this as short as possible. I'm 20 years of age, and I'm 5 months away from finishing a BTEC Level 3 full time diploma in travel and tourism at college. I live in Northern Ireland (part of the United Kingdom), and here I am asking a specific question. I guess I may add why I'm asking this here. I'm a friendless hermit. Nothing is really keeping me where I live, and I'd like to move away. Life isn't going to get better for me here, and I'd like to move. My brother's friend said that when he was my age, and doing an ICT level 3 course in BTEC, he moved away to Australia for 2 years, then Canada for a year, before returning to Northern Ireland. He claimed it really helped him 'find himself', and has recommended me to do something similar, and 'go and live life whilst you still can'.

He explained to me that the wages in Australia/Canada were quite good, and he received specific payments, but told me as things might have changed since then, to surf the internet for specific questions. So how would this all work?

I'm guessing I'd need to seek a job? How much money would I need? Visas? How do I get there? etc. Sorry. I'm just lost. Thanks.

Also, would I perhaps receive specific payments for leaving?

beernie88
Newly Registered

Re: Moving to Canada?

Post by beernie88 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:47 pm

Every question you asked can be explained by http://uniivaa.com - contact them and get job in Canada :) It's that simple - just send them e-mail.