ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

got HSMP approval + FLR done

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

HPApp290807
Newly Registered

got HSMP approval + FLR done

Post by HPApp290807 » Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:41 pm

Hello Everyone,

I am happy to inform everyone that I've got my HSMP approval and FLR also done.

I got valuable inputs from this forum. Thank you all who ever have helped me directly or indirectly.

I will try to pay back by providing similar information on my case, here it goes-

HSMP Application Timelines:
1. Posted Application on: 6'th Aug '07
2. Application received by HSMP UK on: 7'th Aug '07
3. Credit Card Charged for the fees on: 9'th Aug '07
3. Decision Made on: 28'th Aug '07
4. Received the approval letter + all original documents on: 29'th Aug '07

List of documents which I'd provided for HSMP approval:

1. Qualification- 35 points claimed
• Original Masters Degree Certificate

2. Previous Earnings from work- 45 points claimed
• Original Income Tax return (Form 16- document generated by the employer for the purpose of the official return to the income tax authority in India) for the period claimed (HSMP guys don’t accept this- so in my case the exceptional proof i.e. the original bank statements worked)
• Original Payslips (stamped and signed on the company letter head) for the period claimed
• Original Bank statement covering the period claimed
• Summary of Earnings for the period claimed (excel sheet calculation print) with conversion to GBP-Optional but I would recommend it
3. Age- 05 points claimed
• Original Birth Certificate
• Original Drivers License- attached this as my name was not fully written in the birth certificate
• Notarised copy of the Passport- another additional proof
4. English Language-
• Original Certificate form the University stating that Degree was taught in English
• Original Graduate Degree Certificate

TOTAL POINTS CLAIMED: 85

FLR (HSMP) Application Timelines-
1. Posted Application on: 4'th Sept '07
2. Received by HSMP UK on: 5'th Sept '07
3. Charged my account for the fees: 6'th Sept '07
3. Resident Visa Stamped for 2 years on: 10'th Sept '07
4. Received the approval letter + both passport stamped + all original documents on: 11'th Sept '07

List of documents which I'd provided for FLR (HSMP):
1. Duly Filled FLR (HSMP) form
2. Two passports
• Passport for Primary Applicant i.e. self
• Passport for my wife along with the Dependant Visa stamped on it
3. Work Permit document
4. Two Photographs for each of the applicants
5. Marriage Certificate
6. Evidence of funds to maintain and accommodate my family without recourse of public funding:
• Original bank statements for last 6 months
• Wage slips for last 4 months
7. Utility Bill
• Water Bill- on my and my Wife’s name

I do have samples of the cover letters for HSMP and FLR(HSMP) if any one needs them do send me a personal msg i will mail you the letters.

Best of luck to all future and current applicants.

chicku

Re: got HSMP approval + FLR done

Post by chicku » Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:20 am

Hi HPApp290807,

Please help me as I am in same situation.
I understand that you must have requested for exceptional consideration as the tax docs do not cover the entire 12 months period. So in this case, you must have NOT ticked the checkbox headed as 'Income Tax return covering period claimed for', the Q33 in the application form and you must have ticekd Q34 and Q35. Right?

So the form-16 you provided was intended only as additional evidence. Right? Did you write this in the cover letter. Please reply back as I have gotten really confused with all this. Perticularly after having read so many threads with differenet people getting through with different set of docs. Some advise that tax docs are important, even if they cover part of the period. My confusion is that if they cover only part of the period then these tax docs can be given only as additional doc and not the primary doc. The primary docs in this case will be the 12 month salary slip and the bank stmt. No?

Senior members, please advise/comment.

Thanks for the forthcoming reply/comment from all.

Chicku.

HPApp290807
Newly Registered

dont be confused..dont worry abt primary or secondary docume

Post by HPApp290807 » Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:19 pm

HSMP form clearly states that
REQUIRED docs are-
1) tax returns and
2) salary slips- signed with seal
Exceptional are
1) original Bank statement
2) letter form your employer on company letter head and signed

in my case when I'd applied i was not aware that they dont consider Form 16 they want SARAL or latest ITR form. The reason I'd attached bank statement was my tax returns dont cover for the full period. This worked in my favour...

So what ever period your tax-return cover it remains as the primary required doc. Do send your bank statements and explain for providing the exceptional doc.....in my friends case he only provided form 16 and did not provide any bank statements and unfortunately his appln got rejected.

suggestion: provide required + exceptional docs (providing the reason) if u have all original and valid docs

hope this is clear

chicku

Re: dont be confused..dont worry abt primary or secondary do

Post by chicku » Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:46 pm

Yes, I am planniing to put the bank stmts with my application. But is it not that if the tax docs do not fully cover the claim period then one may as well just provide them salary slips and bank stmts. only. No?

magsi23
Member of Standing

Post by magsi23 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:07 pm

Congrats
Magsi

aero_london
Newly Registered

Post by aero_london » Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:55 pm

Hi HPApp290807

Congrats..
I got my HSMP initial approval and planning to file the FLR next week. If possible could you send me the Covering letter for the FLR application. Thanks in advance...

HPApp290807
Newly Registered

Sample Covering Letter for FLR (HSMP)

Post by HPApp290807 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:46 pm

Hi All,

I've been queried for the covering letter a lot so i felt it will be a good idea if i post it here.

here it goes-
-------------------------------------------------

To,

Work Permits (UK) – FLR (HSMP)
PO Box 3976
Sheffield
S1 9BN

Respected Sir/Madam,

Subject: Application for FLR(HSMP)

I, <YOUR NAME>, am sending an application for FLR (HSMP) Visa along with all relevant documents. Fee for FLR (HSMP) application which is £ 350.00 can be charged through my debit/credit card or cheque or postal order etc(details of the same provided in the FLR-HSMP form).

I have been staying in the UK since <DATE of arrival in UK> as a work permit holder (Work Permit #XXXXXXXXXXXX). I am working as an <Designation as in Work Permit> for <Company Name>. I wish to extend my stay under the HSMP scheme. My HSMP application was approved in <Month Year> and the reference number for the same is <HSMP Reference #>.

I am applying for further leave to remain in the UK. My dependant <Name of dependant> has been on my dependent visa since <date of arrival in UK> and I wish to extend their leave to remain, at the same time.

I have attached the following documentation to support this application:

1. Duly Filled FLR (HSMP) form
2. Two passports
i. Passport for Primary Applicant i.e. self
ii. Passport for dependant <NAME OF dependant> along with the Dependant Visa stamped on it
3. Work Permit document (WP # XXXXXXXXXXXX)
4. Two Photographs for each of the applicants
5. Document to claim relation to your dependant e.g. Marriage Certificate, birth certificate, etc.
6. Evidence of funds to maintain and accommodate my family without recourse of public funding:
i. Original bank statements for the last 6 months (last 3 will do)
ii. Wage slips for last 4 months (last 3 will do)
7. Utility Bill
i. Water Bill- on my and my dependants name

I trust the information I have provided is satisfactory for processing my application for FLR under HSMP. However if you have any questions or queries or require additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me on <phone number> or alternatively by email <your email-id>

Please do acknowledge the receipt of the documents with the reference number to <your email-id>

Please return my original documents including my dependant’s and my passport along with the decision letter, to the address mentioned below.

Many thanks for your time and efforts in advance.

Yours Faithfully,

<YOUR NAME>
Your residential address
-------------------------------------------------

gjmumbai
Newly Registered

congrates for ur hsmp approval

Post by gjmumbai » Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:20 am

i have query, i did not attached ITR with my application, can i send now before the decision is made on my application

thanks

chicku

Re: congrates for ur hsmp approval

Post by chicku » Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:48 pm

You can always send the docs later. Just remember to quote your ref no. I myself did that in my last application.

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:17 pm

COngratulation
Well done
Pantaiema