ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Bill07
Newly Registered

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Bill07 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:00 am

I got the emails at early morning around 4 am 15 min gap between them.

Do you know how long it takes for documents to arrive at gerry's Islamabad? Need to alert Wife to be alert for the phone!

Insha'Allah you will get yours very soon Shreen.

Regards

fullahs

Post by fullahs » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:29 am

Bill07 wrote:I got the emails at early morning around 4 am 15 min gap between them.

Do you know how long it takes for documents to arrive at gerry's Islamabad? Need to alert Wife to be alert for the phone!

Insha'Allah you will get yours very soon Shreen.

Regards

Hey

Same here :) Waiting for the RFC collection call- received the 2 emails yesterday morning around 4am also

I am going to ask my husband to go himself tomorrow and have a look

1st Application: 2nd Febuary
October (something): Refused as latest wage slip outside 28 days requirement
Documents re- submitted in Mirpur on 07/11/14
2 Visa Processed Emailed received today- 27/01/14
Waiting for RFC call...

fullahs

Post by fullahs » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:31 am

ak_786 wrote:
fullahs wrote:Salaaams Everyone

I have received 2 emails this morning. One to say application been concluded with the reference number.

Is it good news??

I applied on 7th November so were on to November alhumdulillah :D

Please advise as I literally do not know how to feel after reading the emails
Mashallah thats great news as you have received the email that says concluded and reference number as everyone that has had these emails have been got their passports stamped with the visa. Im also happy that bhc islmd are now processing applications quicker and you got it in under 3 months amazing. also pray for us that our appeal gets overturned before going to court.

InshAllah will keep you all in my prayers as I know how difficult it is waiting after marriage for your partner to come and begin married life

I really hope your appeal is overturned :)

Waiting for RFC call...

Bill07
Newly Registered

Post by Bill07 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:36 am

I have actually just received email from gerry's to say documents are ready to be collected!!
I hope visa is stamped inshaAllah!! and others get visa very soon. Amin

Applied: 27-10-14 ISB
Escalated: 23-12-2014
Processed: 26-01-15
Processed + concluded with ref email: 28-01-15
Documents arrived at Gerrys: 28-01-15

Regards

Optimus Prime
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Optimus Prime » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:48 am

Many congrats to those who have got visas. I can't believe they are still processing October visas from Karachi and Islamabad. Will be interesting to see which city will come after Mirpur in getting November applications processed. Week 14 will be complete on Friday for my wife's application. Please pray for us.

AyeM.Ali

Post by AyeM.Ali » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:47 am

@fullahs

Did you guys hear anything from your VAC?
I see all of you lot have received two emails. Whereas I have only received one email. I have not received the second email stating the conclusion ref number. I am scared now. :cry:

AyeM.Ali

Post by AyeM.Ali » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:00 pm

fullahs wrote:
ak_786 wrote:
fullahs wrote:Salaaams Everyone

I have received 2 emails this morning. One to say application been concluded with the reference number.

Is it good news??

I applied on 7th November so were on to November alhumdulillah :D

Please advise as I literally do not know how to feel after reading the emails
Mashallah thats great news as you have received the email that says concluded and reference number as everyone that has had these emails have been got their passports stamped with the visa. Im also happy that bhc islmd are now processing applications quicker and you got it in under 3 months amazing. also pray for us that our appeal gets overturned before going to court.

InshAllah will keep you all in my prayers as I know how difficult it is waiting after marriage for your partner to come and begin married life

I really hope your appeal is overturned :)

Did you guys get interview calls from the visa office? I didn't hear anything from them. And I have only received one email in the morning. :(

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:08 pm

AyeM.Ali wrote:@fullahs

I see all of you lot have received two emails. Whereas I have only received one email. I have not received the second email stating the conclusion ref number. I am scared now. :cry:

Just pray and hope for the best inshallah it will be good :) what time did you recieve the email this morning ?

AyeM.Ali

Post by AyeM.Ali » Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:16 pm

Shreen wrote:

Just pray and hope for the best inshallah it will be good :) what time did you recieve the email this morning ?

InshaAllah! Did you receive the second email, Shreen? I received in the morning around 9 am. I have applied from Karachi and on 19th September 2014.

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:19 pm

AyeM.Ali wrote:
Shreen wrote:

InshaAllah! Did you receive the second email, Shreen? I received in the morning around 9 am. I have applied from Karachi and on 19th September 2014.
No havent recieved any emails yet im still waiting but when i asked for an update they said its been concluded and should be with you soon and this was last week .... Your email came 9am pak time or uk time ?

AyeM.Ali

Post by AyeM.Ali » Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:59 pm

Just pray and hope for the best inshallah it will be good :) what time did you recieve the email this morning ?[/quote]

InshaAllah! Did you receive the second email, Shreen? I received in the morning around 9 am. I have applied from Karachi and on 19th September 2014.[/quote]

No havent recieved any emails yet im still waiting but when i asked for an update they said its been concluded and should be with you soon and this was last week .... Your email came 9am pak time or uk time ?[/quote]

Oh I see! My email came 9 am pakistan time. I want to hear from other people who have received these emails. I want to know if they got their visas. InshaAllah good luck to you too.

Optimus Prime
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Optimus Prime » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:46 pm

AyeM.Ali wrote:
Shreen wrote:

Finally another Karachi applicant! You're only the third person on this forum who has applied from Karachi. The other two are my wife and akhan48. We both gave our applications in October. So far on this forum, the 2 email theory seems to ring true but honestly, you never know. Just wait for the phone call to pick up your docs and check out the passport. Praying you receive good news, seeing rejections on here makes me miserable. I really feel the pain we are all going through. All the best, keep your spirits high :-)

AyeM.Ali

Post by AyeM.Ali » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:29 pm

Optimus Prime wrote:

Finally another Karachi applicant! You're only the third person on this forum who has applied from Karachi. The other two are my wife and akhan48. We both gave our applications in October. So far on this forum, the 2 email theory seems to ring true but honestly, you never know. Just wait for the phone call to pick up your docs and check out the passport. Praying you receive good news, seeing rejections on here makes me miserable. I really feel the pain we are all going through. All the best, keep your spirits high :-)
[/quote][/quote]

Hey Optimus Prime, I have been following this page since September but have been a silent user. Today when I read about all these people getting two emails I couldn't stop myself from enquiring. Good luck to all of you out there. I really really hope I get my visa too InshaAllah.

fullahs

Post by fullahs » Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:26 pm

@AyeM.Ali

Do not worry InshAllah everything will happen for the best- my husband received a text message this morning and also a phone call to collect the papers tomorrow so InshAllah pray for the best for us all

Waiting for RFC call...

AyeM.Ali

Post by AyeM.Ali » Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:41 pm

fullahs wrote:

@AyeM.Ali

Do not worry InshAllah everything will happen for the best- my husband received a text message this morning and also a phone call to collect the papers tomorrow so InshAllah pray for the best for us all

InshaAllah. Goodluck to both of you. Did you receive an interview call from the ECO during the assessment of your application?

fullahs

Post by fullahs » Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:55 pm

AyeM.Ali wrote:
fullahs wrote:

@AyeM.Ali

InshaAllah. Goodluck to both of you. Did you receive an interview call from the ECO during the assessment of your application?
No I didnt hear from them the whole time but I never heard from them during the first application neither

They dont always call

Waiting for RFC call...

akhan48

Post by akhan48 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:40 pm

Optimus Prime wrote: Finally another Karachi applicant! You're only the third person on this forum who has applied from Karachi. The other two are my wife and akhan48. We both gave our applications in October. So far on this forum, the 2 email theory seems to ring true but honestly, you never know. Just wait for the phone call to pick up your docs and check out the passport. Praying you receive good news, seeing rejections on here makes me miserable. I really feel the pain we are all going through. All the best, keep your spirits high :-)
My wife got 2 e-mails today!

Your Visa Application @ Islamabad (Ref: 176****)
Update on your UK visa application GWF03362****

Both e-mails were received 45 mins apart. I guess we just have to wait for Gerry's to contact us now.
Please pray for us that it's good news! :D

salma123aslam

Post by salma123aslam » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:08 pm

@fullahs your the only one from november vac mirpur to get a reply inshAllah you will have good news tomorrow.

Application made at vac mirpur on the 26th november 2014
Application submitted mirpur 26th november 2014
Application forwarded to islamabad on 26th november 2014
6/02/2015 visa rejected :(
16/02/2015 sent application for appeal
28/03/2015 received pending appeal notice
Review deadline 8th july 2015

hope786

Post by hope786 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:34 pm

Salaam, I wanted to ask after how long do you get a reply after requesting them to escalate?

Thank you
Online - 13/11/2014
Submit LHE - 28/11/2014
Forwarded - 28/11/2014
Received BHC ISB - 01/12/2014
"No Current Updates" - 21/01/2015
Escalated - 26/01/2015
"Pre-Assessment - Online Verification Complete"- 29/01/2015

akhan48

Post by akhan48 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:54 pm

hope786 wrote:Salaam, I wanted to ask after how long do you get a reply after requesting them to escalate?

Thank you
When I escalated our case, we first got an email to say it's been forwarded to relevant department, and then next day we got a response to say online verification had been completed.

salma123aslam

Post by salma123aslam » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:56 pm

hope786 wrote:Salaam, I wanted to ask after how long do you get a reply after requesting them to escalate?

Thank you
W.salaam when I escalated my case on the weekend got a reply on monday
Application submitted mirpur 26th november 2014
Application forwarded to islamabad on 26th november 2014
6/02/2015 visa rejected :(
16/02/2015 sent application for appeal
28/03/2015 received pending appeal notice
Review deadline 8th july 2015

hope786

Post by hope786 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:59 pm

akhan48 wrote:

Thank you
When I escalated our case, we first got an email to say it's been forwarded to relevant department, and then next day we got a response to say online verification had been completed.
Thanks akhan48, yes I got that email also stating that its been forwarded to the relevant department. I got it escalated on the 26th. But haven't got any other email yet. Hopefully soon :)
Online - 13/11/2014
Submit LHE - 28/11/2014
Forwarded - 28/11/2014
Escalated - 26/01/2015

hope786

Post by hope786 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:04 pm

salma123aslam wrote:

Thank you
W.salaam when I escalated my case on the weekend got a reply on monday
Thanks salma123aslam, really appreciate your reply.

Hope I get an email soon In Sha Allah.
Online - 13/11/2014
Submit LHE - 28/11/2014
Forwarded - 28/11/2014
Escalated - 26/01/2015

Optimus Prime
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Optimus Prime » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:41 pm

akhan48 wrote:
Optimus Prime wrote: Finally another Karachi applicant! You're only the third person on this forum who has applied from Karachi. The other two are my wife and akhan48. We both gave our applications in October. So far on this forum, the 2 email theory seems to ring true but honestly, you never know. Just wait for the phone call to pick up your docs and check out the passport. Praying you receive good news, seeing rejections on here makes me miserable. I really feel the pain we are all going through. All the best, keep your spirits high :-)

Both e-mails were received 45 mins apart. I guess we just have to wait for Gerry's to contact us now.
CONGRATS BROOO!!!!! You've got it in the bag!!! So happy for you man, just pray now that my wife gets her visa. We should get a decision any moment now :shock:

akhan48

Post by akhan48 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:00 pm

Optimus Prime wrote:
akhan48 wrote:

CONGRATS BROOO!!!!! You've got it in the bag!!! So happy for you man, just pray now that my wife gets her visa. We should get a decision any moment now :shock:
Thanks :lol: Inshallah don't worry man, yours can't be too far behind ours since you applied only a day apart from us.