ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

hope786

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by hope786 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:45 pm

Shreen wrote:
HXM872 wrote:Guys,

Do the financial documents need to be within 28 days of "online application" OR "document submission day" ?

It needs to be within your biometric date
I heard different :(

Which one is the correct one?

I got told that its up to the date of online application.
Also that you might get a late submission date if its really busy and for people that get there wage slips and bank statements at the end of every month it will be abit tricky.
Online - 13/11/2014
Submit LHE - 28/11/2014
Forwarded - 28/11/2014
Received BHC ISB - 01/12/2014
"No Current Updates" - 21/01/2015
Escalated - 26/01/2015
"Pre-Assessment - Online Verification Complete"- 29/01/2015

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:53 pm

hope786 wrote:
Shreen wrote:

Do the financial documents need to be within 28 days of "online application" OR "document submission day" ?

Also that you might get a late submission date if its really busy and for people that get there wage slips and bank statements at the end of every month it will be abit tricky.

Oh ok i was told that it was biometric date :/ .... Im sure someone will tell us which one is true :)

HXM872

Post by HXM872 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:53 pm

hope786 wrote:
Shreen wrote:

Hope786, yes thats the thing I get so confused at. Because some people say it is the online application date and some say its the document submission date. So thats why I wanted to confirm with someone who actually got refused due to 28 days rule specifically, because it must have been stated very clearly in their refusal letter.

hope786

Post by hope786 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:02 pm

Hope786, yes thats the thing I get so confused at. Because some people say it is the online application date and some say its the document submission date. So thats why I wanted to confirm with someone who actually got refused due to 28 days rule specifically, because it must have been stated very clearly in their refusal letter.[/quote]

Yes HXM872 very true, and still up to now I think about it as I don't know which one to go by 100% as they need to see the full 6 month period. I've heard of people who have had to wait over 3/4 weeks to submit documents. When we were doing the online application the only date that we had was the 28th of November and we done the online application on the 13th of November.

Plus the added days needed to send your docs to Pakistan.
Online - 13/11/2014
Submit LHE - 28/11/2014
Forwarded - 28/11/2014
Escalated - 26/01/2015

AyeM.Ali

Post by AyeM.Ali » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:18 pm

Refusal of Entry Clearance

Reasons:
Financial Requirements
ECO Reasons for Refusal

Your sponsor is not exempt from the financial requirements as defined paragraph E-ECP.3.3. You have indicated that your sponsor is employed by XXXX XXXX UK Ltd. in salaried employment. You have provided a letter of employment and wage slips covering the period 2nd November 2013 to 5th July 2014. Paragraph 1(I) of Appendix FM-SE of the Immigration Rules states the following:

(I) where this Appendix requires the applicant to provide specified evidence relating to a period which ends with the date of application, that evidence, or the most recently dated part of it, must be dated no earlier than 28 days before the date pf application.

The latest wage slip provided is dated 7th July 2014 which is more than 28 days prior to your application date (15th September 2014). You have therefore failed to provide the specified documents of your sponsor's employment. These documents are specified in Immigration Rules in Appendix FM-SE and must be provided. Your application is therefore refused under paragraph EC-P.1.1(d) of Appendix FM of the Immigration Rules. (E-ECP.3.1)

Furthermore, you state that you will stay at an address in XXXX XXXX and also that your sponsor owns this property. You have provided a letter from the solicitor addressed to your sponsor stating that he is registered as the owner however this letter refers to documents from the land registry confirming this. Only an 'official copy of title plan' is included with your application which does not confirm that he is the owner. As I am not satisfied that he is the owner I am not satisfied that you will be adequately accommodated without recourse of public funds. I therefore refuse your application under paragraph EC-P.1.1(d) of Appendix FM of Immigration Rules (E-ECP.3.1)

I therefore refuse your application because I am not satisfied, on the balance of probabilities, that you meet all of the requirements of the relevant Paragraph of the United Kingdom Immigration Rules.

AyeM.Ali

Post by AyeM.Ali » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:21 pm

My reasons for refusal will help everyone that its the date of the application and not the biometric date for the 28 days rule for wage slips.

KSAli

Post by KSAli » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:25 pm

AyeM.Ali wrote:My reasons for refusal will help everyone that its the date of the application and not the biometric date for the 28 days rule for wage slips.
U mean to say that its the DATE OF ONLINE APPLICATION when we pay the fees n stuff online? R u 100% sure? I always thought it was the DATE ON DOCUMENTS SUBMISSION AT GERRY's..
Applied (Karachi): 20th September 2013
Refused: 2nd April'14
Re-applied: 6th June'14
Refused: 21st Nov'14
Appealed: 8th Dec'14
Call from BHC & call in letter: 25th Feb'15
RFC: 10th March'15
Collected: 10th March'15
VISA STAMPED Alhumdulilah.

Bill07
Newly Registered

Post by Bill07 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:26 pm

Thanks Ket1, was he/she asked about any other documentation apart from TB cert at border control except passport obviously?

Thanks

Applied: 27-10-14 ISB
Escalated: 23-12-2014
Processed: 26-01-15 (1 email response to update request)
Processed + concluded with ref email: 28-01-15
Documents arrived at Gerrys: 28-01-15
Documents collected: 29-01-2015 visa issued.
No interview.

Regards

hope786

Post by hope786 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:34 pm

AyeM.Ali wrote:My reasons for refusal will help everyone that its the date of the application and not the biometric date for the 28 days rule for wage slips.
Thank you AyeM.Ali for clearing this.

I was told that when you apply online and when the fee is taken, that is when the 28 day rule applies.
I'm really sorry about the refusal.
Never give up hope, In Sha Allah everything will turn around soon.
Online - 13/11/2014
Submit LHE - 28/11/2014
Forwarded - 28/11/2014
Escalated - 26/01/2015

akhan48

Post by akhan48 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:49 pm

Wife got a text to go collect her documents today... Alhumdulilah it was good news! :D

If anyone needs specific help with their applications, feel free to message me, I will do my best to help.

In general there seems to be some confusion about the 28-day ruling. I can confirm from our application that your 28 days start from the date of ONLINE application, that is, the date you paid them. I know this because my last wage slips was older than 28 days of document submission date, but within 28 days of online application.

Hope that helps

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:54 pm

hope786 wrote:
Thank you AyeM.Ali for clearing this.

I was told that when you apply online and when the fee is taken, that is when the 28 day rule applies.
I'm really sorry about the refusal.
Never give up hope, In Sha Allah everything will turn around soon.[/

AyeM.Ali

Post by AyeM.Ali » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:57 pm

Thanks akhan48 I want to know if you took help from a solicitor for your visa application. I'll just go to that firm for my visa application. Because clearly the reasons for my refusal are because of my solicitor's stupidity.

AyeM.Ali

Post by AyeM.Ali » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:01 pm

akhan48 wrote:Wife got a text to go collect her documents today... Alhumdulilah it was good news! :D

If anyone needs specific help with their applications, feel free to message me, I will do my best to help.

In general there seems to be some confusion about the 28-day ruling. I can confirm from our application that your 28 days start from the date of ONLINE application, that is, the date you paid them. I know this because my last wage slips was older than 28 days of document submission date, but within 28 days of online application.

Hope that helps

Thanks akhan48 I want to know if you took help from a solicitor for your visa application. I'll just go to that firm for my visa application. Because clearly the reasons for my refusal are because of my solicitor's stupidity.

And many congratulations on your visa. Wish you a happy married life ahead.

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:03 pm

AyeM.Ali wrote:Thanks akhan48 I want to know if you took help from a solicitor for your visa application. I'll just go to that firm for my visa application. Because clearly the reasons for my refusal are because of my solicitor's stupidity.

Ur solicitor should have been more clued on !! ..... Did your title deeds not show ur sponsors name in part B where it say Proprietorship Register and its states there this register specifies the class of title and identifies the owner" and under there ir sponsors name wheather its freehold and when it was bought and for how much ........
Is that what u provided ???????
Sorri im asking as thats the one i provided

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:04 pm

@akhan48

Congratulations :)))) may allah give a happy married life ahead inshallah :) well done :)

akhan48

Post by akhan48 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:06 pm

AyeM.Ali wrote:Thanks akhan48 I want to know if you took help from a solicitor for your visa application. I'll just go to that firm for my visa application. Because clearly the reasons for my refusal are because of my solicitor's stupidity.
Yes I did use a solicitor to submit my application. But to be honest it's not really necessary, I just allowed them to do it to save me the effort! Thing is, now you know what's required, you could do it without the help of a solicitor.

hope786

Post by hope786 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:13 pm

akhan48 wrote:Wife got a text to go collect her documents today... Alhumdulilah it was good news! :D

Hope that helps
Many Congrats akhan48, really happy for you :)
Online - 13/11/2014
Submit LHE - 28/11/2014
Forwarded - 28/11/2014
Escalated - 26/01/2015

humawakas2014

Post by humawakas2014 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:20 pm

saf786 wrote:So happy to see all these good news InshaAllah

Can I get help with a question which I am sure has been asked many times

IF I am applying as self employed and 2 of my statements fall below £1550, but overall the whole years financial requirement are met; because the 12 months add up to £18600 or even more, would that still be refused ??
Hi saf, was browsing through and saw no one answered this.

Remember self employed is net profit not gross!

You need £18600 gross net profit so after all deductions have been made.

If your accounts are showing you are earning just £1550 a months then once all deductions have been made you will fall short of the threshold.

I have applied as self employed too hence why I know. My in on was 44k gross and £24,000 net
June 30th 2014 - Applied for spouse visa (Pakistan)
August 11th 2014 - daughters Right of Abode applied
August 18th 2014 - Right of Abode successful
December 2nd 2014 - Spouse visa refused
December 29th 2014 - Reapplied for Spouse visa

akhan48

Post by akhan48 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:36 pm

Shreen wrote:@akhan48

Congratulations :)))) may allah give a happy married life ahead inshallah :) well done :)
Thank you! Best of luck with your application!

AyeM.Ali

Post by AyeM.Ali » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:05 pm

Shreen wrote:

Ur solicitor should have been more clued on !! ..... Did your title deeds not show ur sponsors name in part B where it say Proprietorship Register and its states there this register specifies the class of title and identifies the owner" and under there ir sponsors name wheather its freehold and when it was bought and for how much ........
Is that what u provided ???????
Sorri im asking as thats the one i provided

We provided a letter from the solicitor stating that my sponsor is the owner of the property and then we provided an official title plan from the land registry. According to the ECO this evidence is not enough. Now you see since my solicitor was an idiot he didn't put in the proper documentation for accommodation. Now I still don't know what to put in for accommodation. And I want some sane solicitors help. Thats why been asking akhan48 to let me know which solicitor did he go to.

AyeM.Ali

Post by AyeM.Ali » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:08 pm

Can anyone else help me what documentation should I put in to prove for the property's evidence?

akhan48

Post by akhan48 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:16 pm

AyeM.Ali wrote: We provided a letter from the solicitor stating that my sponsor is the owner of the property and then we provided an official title plan from the land registry. According to the ECO this evidence is not enough. Now you see since my solicitor was an idiot he didn't put in the proper documentation for accommodation. Now I still don't know what to put in for accommodation. And I want some sane solicitors help. Thats why been asking akhan48 to let me know which solicitor did he go to.
For proof of property ownership you need to give as much evidence as possible that you own it. My suggestion would be Land Registry documents, mortgage statements and/or letters from building society that you fully paid the mortgage and their legal charge has been removed, etc. A title plan is not enough because it only shows that the property exists, not that you own it.

If you want to know which solicitor I used, drop me a personal message. He was very good to be fair, he used to be an immigration officer himself.

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:18 pm

AyeM.Ali wrote:Can anyone else help me what documentation should I put in to prove for the property's evidence?

You need the "Title Register" which shws who owns the property .... And also an inspection report to show there is enough room for the applicant to stay and not being overcrowded !

Ur solictor should have put in "title register ... Not the title plan as title plan jus shows the land and boundries ect

Hope this helped :)

Optimus Prime
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Optimus Prime » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:53 pm

It's so nice to see the visas coming in now and that silent readers of this forum are now starting to take part. I would encourage anyone who is reading this post who is a silent reader to please register and share your thoughts, comments, queries, criticisms. Even if you're on here to have a small rant, we all understand!

I wanted to ask if there is anyone in this forum who applied in October who has received a response. I feel I'm the only one left :?

akhan48

Post by akhan48 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:54 pm

Optimus Prime wrote:It's so nice to see the visas coming in now and that silent readers of this forum are now starting to take part. I would encourage anyone who is reading this post who is a silent reader to please register and share your thoughts, comments, queries, criticisms. Even if you're on here to have a small rant, we all understand!

I wanted to ask if there is anyone in this forum who applied in October who has received a response. I feel I'm the only one left :?
Did you escalate again and get a response this time?