ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wife Settlement Visa, Sponsor Passport copy

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

brightmoon
Newly Registered

Wife Settlement Visa, Sponsor Passport copy

Post by brightmoon » Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:06 pm

Hi,

I am currently on ILR and going to sponsor my wife for settlement visa. She is a Pakistani national and lives there at the moment. I can see one of the requirements is to provide my passport's certified copy. I was wondering if the certified copy of only the first page of Passport will suffice or do I need to provide certified copies of every single page in passport?

Thanks

philemon_bodiba

Re: Wife Settlement Visa, Sponsor Passport copy

Post by philemon_bodiba » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:55 am

Copy of the first page. And it can be plain, no need to get it certified.
Pa

Casa

Post by Casa » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:02 am

Incorrect, All pages should be copied and certified.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

brightmoon
Newly Registered

Post by brightmoon » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:36 am

Thanks Guys, I will get the rest of the pages certified too just for the peace of mind although may have to go to some other solicitor to sign and stamp remaining pages as the solicitor I get the front page stamped and signed live slightly far and I would need to do this urgently, hope that won't cause any issues?

Also, regarding my accommodation details (one bedroom apartment and I am the only person living there) I am attaching Tenancy Agreement (photocopied), letter from letting agent confirming my occupancy (original), inventory report with property pictures (original), property evaluation report from surveyor (original), council tax bill and water bill. Do you think I would need a letter from landlord too which indicates he doesn't have any issues of my wife staying in the apartment?

Thanks

brightmoon
Newly Registered

Post by brightmoon » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:57 am

Also, forgot to ask, I have an old passport too, do I need certified copies of it too? Or just the latest passport?

Thanks

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:29 am

brightmoon wrote:Also, forgot to ask, I have an old passport too, do I need certified copies of it too? Or just the latest passport?

Thanks
Just current passport. All pages copied and certified are required in Pakistan