ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

gucci9

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by gucci9 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:08 pm

Shreen wrote:@ gucci9

"Haters gna hate" that was a very ungreatful thing to say after many people have gone out of their way to reply to ur concerns and its not their fault that ur not understanding what they are trying to say when everyone else does and let me tell u that we are all in the same suituation therefore no one hates the fact ur trying to call ur hubby over infact im sure everyone is praying for u aswell so that was a very cheap statement for u to make and i wont be surprised if no one helps now

Ok Well actually I want to clarify something I rate this forum and think everyone on hier are nice helpful and supportive individuals.

and the comment 'haters gonna hate' is just a little side joke nothing offensive to anyone but ok maybe from now i wont use these words but hey im only human I make mistakes?

I am new to this and yes I understand everyone on hier is pretty much going through what I am and I wanto help anyone on this forum who I can if I have the knowledge.

PEACE X
Visa Granted Shukar Alhamdulillah :)

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:32 pm

gucci9 wrote:
Hi Thank you for your response.

However I do have 12 months on income showing in a separate bank account.
I have a tenancy agreement also.

I have not ever paid tax on my rental income as in 12 months i only recieved 2400 pounds. This was my only income therefore never met the requirements to pay tax.

However I started my employment in march and have been with this company for over 6 months.

combining both these incomes total up to atlease £18600 .

I have now declared my rental income and they have said to me they will be sending out a tax form in April for assessment however I am applying in February and I still have 12 months of statements and 6 months for my wages.

I have a TENANCY AGREEMENT, LAND REGISTRY and BANK STATEMENTS to show proof of rental income.

Renta income is on a separate catogery as self employed.

Please reply ASAP .

Taa x
£2400 per annum that is very cheap rent? in my opinion for any cash income to be used towards financial requirements appropriate tax must have been paid on it for the eco to consider such an income. If you cant pay the tax on it now as you say you only have declared it now then the only suggestion would be is to wait until you have completed the year on your rental income, then you can pay the tax and apply.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:59 pm

tallojani wrote:
gucci9 wrote:

I have not ever paid tax on my rental income as in 12 months i only recieved 2400 pounds. This was my only income therefore never met the requirements to pay tax.

However I started my employment in march and have been with this company for over 6 months.

I have now declared my rental income and they have said to me they will be sending out a tax form in April for assessment however I am applying in February and I still have 12 months of statements and 6 months for my wages.

I have a TENANCY AGREEMENT, LAND REGISTRY and BANK STATEMENTS to show proof of rental income.

Please reply ASAP .

Taa x
£2400 per annum that is very cheap rent? in my opinion for any cash income to be used towards financial requirements appropriate tax must have been paid on it for the eco to consider such an income. If you cant pay the tax on it now as you say you only have declared it now then the only suggestion would be is to wait until you have completed the year on your rental income, then you can pay the tax and apply.
Agree with tallojani- you need to declare your earningS no matter what the amount, thEn it's upto HMRC to decide, this is called a TAX RETURN. Without a tax return hmrc have no recd of your rental income so when ukvi contact them then hmrc will say we have no such record. This will lead to a straight refusal.

Your only option as explained before is to complete a tax return and then apply with the correct docs.
Last edited by alil2014 on Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Optimus Prime
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Optimus Prime » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:37 pm

Are there any other October applicants on here who have yet to get a response apart from me? I can't believe it's taking so long, I'm now on week 15! I escalated the application on Thursday, today is Monday and still no response from them.

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:40 pm

alil2014 wrote:
tallojani wrote:
gucci9 wrote:

Please reply ASAP .

Taa x
Agree with tallojani- you need to declare your earningS no matter what the amount, thEn it's upto HMRC to decide, this is called a TAX RETURN. Without a tax return hmrc have no recd of your rental income so when ukvi contact them then hmrc will say we have no such record. This will lead to a straight refusal.

Your only option as explained before is to complete a tax return and then apply with the correct docs.

hEY Thanks for the response

Now I am REALLY worried I have made an appoinment on the end of February and submitted my online application.

My Soliciter said everyhting was fine.

Isnt there any other sort of evidence I can show that I have declared my income would a call to HMRC be worth it?
I am officially stressed :(

rudey786

Post by rudey786 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:44 pm

£2400 per annum that is very cheap rent? in my opinion for any cash income to be used towards financial requirements appropriate tax must have been paid on it for the eco to consider such an income. If you cant pay the tax on it now as you say you only have declared it now then the only suggestion would be is to wait until you have completed the year on your rental income, then you can pay the tax and apply.[/quote]

Your only option as explained before is to complete a tax return and then apply with the correct docs.[/quote]

hEY Thanks for the response

Now I am REALLY worried I have made an appoinment on the end of February and submitted my online application.

Isnt there any other sort of evidence I can show that I have declared my income would a call to HMRC be worth it?
I am officially stressed :([/quote]

Gucci - your solicitor said everything was fine?? That's quite worrying with the amount of queries you still have?? May be best to get your documents checked by another solicitor!
Online Form: 14 Nov 14
Documents & bio: 21 Nov 14
Requested to send additional docs: 2 Feb 15
Concluded email received: 4 Feb 15
Visa collected: 6 Feb 15 :-D
Cat A - Mirpur

May Allah (swt) grant everyone success with their Visas In Sha Allah.

HXM872

Post by HXM872 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:21 pm

Guys,

Can someone please help me urgently ?. My wife took English translated Nikkah nama to foreign affairs in Karachi to attest it. Foreign affairs said that English translated Nikkah nama should have Union Council stamp first and then only they can stamp it. Then she took english translated nikkah nama to Union Council and Union council says that they cant stamp it. Union council says that if they stamp the translated copy, then original nikkah nama may become invalid. Can someone please advise me what should I do ? Is the union council stamp and foreign stamp required on english translated copy of nikkah nama ?

MAH_CMMG
Newly Registered

Post by MAH_CMMG » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:39 pm

rudey786 wrote:Salaam all ..

My husband got an email this morning - asking for additional documents:

They've asked for proof of ownership of the property we will be staying in- We will be living with my parents. I had already sent, with my application, a signed letter from my dad and I also included a letter from the Council confirming they'd done an inspection and confirmed no over-crowding.
They've given 3 days to send the docs back (via email). I'm going to be sending a Mortgage statement and council Tax letter which is in my dads name - will that be enough?

Thanks!
Hey Rudey786,
Can you reply to my PM. Many thanks.
and All the Best.

Congratulations to all those who have received good news mashaAllah.

Kuzak

Post by Kuzak » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:01 pm

gucci9 wrote:

Don't stress yourself out, when I read comments and forums I get stressed also, but don't let that put you off. You have already made an application, I would say take your paper work and get it checked by solicitor who is good at immigration matters. Stress will not help. In a nutshell, you need to meet 18600 gross income to sponsor. Rest guidance is on Gov.uk itself. Here we can only give you our own experiences or knowledge but every case is different, rest all in all it's all in Allah (SWT)'s hands. Just pray to him and inshaAllah it will be fine.
VAC ISB Documents Submitted: 03/12/2014
Documents Received at BHC:4/12/2014
No Current Updates: 29/01/2015

hope786

Post by hope786 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:03 pm

HXM872 wrote:Guys,

Can someone please help me urgently ?. My wife took English translated Nikkah nama to foreign affairs in Karachi to attest it. Foreign affairs said that English translated Nikkah nama should have Union Council stamp first and then only they can stamp it. Then she took english translated nikkah nama to Union Council and Union council says that they cant stamp it. Union council says that if they stamp the translated copy, then original nikkah nama may become invalid. Can someone please advise me what should I do ? Is the union council stamp and foreign stamp required on english translated copy of nikkah nama ?
Hi hope your okay.
I just spoke to my hubby reguarding your post and he said to go to the people who are outside the court In kuchtery there are alot of Arze Nafees meet them they will attest your form from the Ministrate.
Sorry not sure how to spell those! Lol

After having it done from the Arze Nafees then you can get it done at the foreign affairs office.
Online - 13/11/2014
Submit LHE - 28/11/2014
Forwarded - 28/11/2014
Received BHC ISB - 01/12/2014
"No Current Updates" - 21/01/2015
Escalated - 26/01/2015
"Pre-Assessment - Online Verification Complete"- 29/01/2015

HXM872

Post by HXM872 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:09 pm

hope786 wrote:
HXM872 wrote:Guys,

Hi hope your okay.
I just spoke to my hubby reguarding your post and he said to go to the people who are outside the court In kuchtery there are alot of Arze Nafees meet them they will attest your form from the Ministrate.
Sorry not sure how to spell those! Lol
Thanks Hope786, my english translated nikkah nama has stamps of notary public (advocate) and translator. It is just union council stamp she is struggling with. She did go outside the court (kucheri), but even the people there said her to go to union council. Is the union council stamp really necessary in the english translated copy ? . My original urdu nikkah nama already has marriage registrar stamp from union council. Its just the english translated copy we are having trouble with.

Kuzak

Post by Kuzak » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:16 pm

HXM872 wrote: Thanks Hope786, my english translated nikkah nama has stamps of notary public (advocate) and translator. It is just union council stamp she is struggling with. She did go outside the court (kucheri), but even the people there said her to go to union council. Is the union council stamp really necessary in the english translated copy ? . My original urdu nikkah nama already has marriage registrar stamp from union council. Its just the english translated copy we are having trouble with.
Get the translation done by the advocate, he will put his own stamp on English translation, that's what you need. Marriage registrar's stamp is not required on English copy as advocate's stamp will already be there to confirm and information will match register entry

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:33 pm

Kuzak wrote:
gucci9 wrote:

Don't stress yourself out, when I read comments and forums I get stressed also, but don't let that put you off. You have already made an application, I would say take your paper work and get it checked by solicitor who is good at immigration matters. Stress will not help. In a nutshell, you need to meet 18600 gross income to sponsor. Rest guidance is on Gov.uk itself. Here we can only give you our own experiences or knowledge but every case is different, rest all in all it's all in Allah (SWT)'s hands. Just pray to him and inshaAllah it will be fine.
Thanks for the reply

I am going to try to get some written paper to show my declaration Insha'Allah please pray x

taimoorkiani41

Post by taimoorkiani41 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:31 pm

Kuzak wrote:
HXM872 wrote: Thanks Hope786, my english translated nikkah nama has stamps of notary public (advocate) and translator. It is just union council stamp she is struggling with. She did go outside the court (kucheri), but even the people there said her to go to union council. Is the union council stamp really necessary in the english translated copy ? . My original urdu nikkah nama already has marriage registrar stamp from union council. Its just the english translated copy we are having trouble with.
Get the translation done by the advocate, he will put his own stamp on English translation, that's what you need. Marriage registrar's stamp is not required on English copy as advocate's stamp will already be there to confirm and information will match register entry
Get translation from authentic translator,they signed your nikkah nama, they have there authentic stamp of translation,they he will signed from lawyer,
Then u can take ur translated and urdu nikkah nama to depty commissioner (DC)of police ,he signed ur translated nikkah nama,
Then u take both to foreign office,

taimoorkiani41

Post by taimoorkiani41 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:37 pm

humawakas2014 wrote:
taimoorkiani41 wrote:Now my question is ,
Is there any change in rule of income,if the baby is born in england,is it still required 18600,or 22400
If the baby is born in England? No change stick to £18600.

For a child overseas in pak if father is British before then apply for right of abode/British passport but still £18600.

£22400 is only if child is born overseas and you need a visa for the child too.
Pls tell me,
English test(ielts )overall score 5 is fine ?
Speaking 5.5
Listening 5.0
Reading
Writing

December..1ST

Post by December..1ST » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:25 pm

hello guys im new on here and confused

December..1ST

Post by December..1ST » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:28 pm

Is anyone December applicants on here?

My husband submitted his case in Mirpur 1st Dec....

Category A and D

job and savings as wedding gift

omarinbox

Post by omarinbox » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:13 pm

December..1ST wrote:Is anyone December applicants on here?

Category A and D

Hi

I submitted at the end of October and my wife shall be picking up the results tomorow.

So I would take it easy for another four weeks (easier said than done I know) its best to try and keep in touch with your partner I think and to pray together and support each other at this difficult time.

Stay strong, this is a tough journey I know.

I've got about 12 hours until I find out the results of our application and I'm so jumpy. I should be getting ready to do my thrice weekly workout but I can't concentrate.

Allah is the best support we have I think.

ab112

Post by ab112 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:20 pm

Kuzak wrote:
ab112 wrote:Also I've heard the process has changed recently for those applying from pakistan, is this true? I thought I have to book an appointment via http://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/pakistan and pay the money online. Then go there on the day submit documents and they will fingerprint you there as well.
You will need to make an online application on GOV.UK website and Appointment will also have to be made on the same website along with payment. Here is the link https://www.gov.uk/apply-uk-visa You will need to create an account and then application, rest the application will guide you along with giving you calendar to make an appointment, though application can be bit confusing
Thanks for your reply. So you dont go to gerry's website at all, you create an account on www.gov.uk website and it lets you book appoitment in gerrys as well?

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:41 pm

ab112 wrote:
Kuzak wrote:
ab112 wrote:Also I've heard the process has changed recently for those applying from pakistan, is this true? I thought I have to book an appointment via http://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/pakistan and pay the money online. Then go there on the day submit documents and they will fingerprint you there as well.
You will need to make an online application on GOV.UK website and Appointment will also have to be made on the same website along with payment. Here is the link https://www.gov.uk/apply-uk-visa You will need to create an account and then application, rest the application will guide you along with giving you calendar to make an appointment, though application can be bit confusing
Thanks for your reply. So you dont go to gerry's website at all, you create an account on http://www.gov.uk website and it lets you book appoitment in gerrys as well?

Yh u register ... Do the online application... Pay the fees... And then book ur appointment ... Its all done on that site

asif3

Post by asif3 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:44 pm

Thanks for that Shreen, The Title Register, is that the one for £3 from this link, some one said they did it for £7 so i just want to make sure i am going to get the correct one as the only one I can find is the one for £3

Many Thanks

[quote="Shreen

Hey ...

Inspection report is not enough ... If parents own the house then get a "title register" frm land registry thats to confirm ownership of the house ... And also add in council tax that ur parents pay ... And 6 mnths bank statements and who ever gave u the money their bank statement showin transaction goin in ur acc and then ur statement showing u recieved the money.. And a declaration frm whom ever gifted u the money that its a gift and not a loan
Hope this helped x[/quote]

Kuzak

Post by Kuzak » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:53 pm

December..1ST wrote:Is anyone December applicants on here?

Category A and D

I submitted our application on 3 December under category A only.

Kuzak

Post by Kuzak » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:57 pm

asif3 wrote:Thanks for that Shreen, The Title Register, is that the one for £3 from this link, some one said they did it for £7 so i just want to make sure i am going to get the correct one as the only one I can find is the one for £3

Many Thanks

[quote="Shreen

Hey ...

Inspection report is not enough ... If parents own the house then get a "title register" frm land registry thats to confirm ownership of the house ... And also add in council tax that ur parents pay ... And 6 mnths bank statements and who ever gave u the money their bank statement showin transaction goin in ur acc and then ur statement showing u recieved the money.. And a declaration frm whom ever gifted u the money that its a gift and not a loan
Hope this helped x

You need to include title register that proves ownership. Both prices are correct, £3 is for online copy and £7 is for official copy, you can use either. Here is the link to this information https://www.gov.uk/get-information-abou ... e-register. Hope it helps.

Mrs N

Post by Mrs N » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:10 pm

gucci9 wrote:Hiyaaaaaa Allllll

Please can someone extremely kind and someone who has a brain assist me ?

So basically as you know if you have read my wonderful posts in the past that I will be using rental income as 1 of my sources along with my employment . (COMBINING CAT A WITH C)
Catogary C is NOT self employemtn it is called RENTAL INCOME!!!

Some people are really confusing me (Haters gonna hate)

Can someone please confirm what documents I will need to show rental income.

Also If I have never paid tax before as i never needed to as I never earned enough however in April 2015 it will be my forst payment.

I still have 6 months wage slips and 12 months bank statements?

Is that ok

TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LOVE HEHEH X

Hi Gucci9. hope u are well
Just a polite reminder this is a timeline post, you seem to have many questions, maybe start a new thread and people can comment on it and assist. also comments like 'someone who has a brain assist me' and 'haters gonna hate'. we are not in a playground, and this whole visa situation is very important to u, me and everyone else on this board, so please try and be mature with the stuff you say. the past few pages have numerous questions from u, fair enough i have also asked for advice on this page, but go about it in a pleasant way and people will be more than happy to help.

and its not just for gucci.. everyone that seems to put stuff to do with questions about the actual process, why not start a new thread? that way others who dont follow this page will also see and offer you help and support/guidance. its just mega annoying having to trawl through page after page after page to see any updates on peoples timelines.

there is a thread that was closed down as it got to over 1000 pages, looks like this thread will be the same :-(

no offence to anyone, i appreciate how hard/difficult it is and inshallah this time will pass, and it will all be a distant memory which you will laugh about when your sat with ur wife/husband watching eastenders with a good ol' english brew :p

Mrs N xx

kimak

Post by kimak » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:00 am

Do we need to submit letter of employment along with employment contract?

can anyone send me a sample of employment contract please
Applied: 14/11/2015
Refused: 02/03/2015
Appealed: 28/03/2015
Payment Taken: 20/04/2015
Appeal Notice: 15/06/2016
ECM Review Deadline: 28/09/2016
Overturned