ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

fiza87

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by fiza87 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:14 pm

Hi All,
I would like to know if need to put the reason for rejection from previous time on a new application support letter? i.e all bank statements are up-to-date this time. Someone mention that they added this info on thier 2nd supporting letter application

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:38 pm

fiza87 wrote:Hi All,
I would like to know if need to put the reason for rejection from previous time on a new application support letter? i.e all bank statements are up-to-date this time. Someone mention that they added this info on thier 2nd supporting letter application

I would like the answer to this aswell please

HXM872

Post by HXM872 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:39 pm

Kuzak wrote:
HXM872 wrote: Thanks Hope786, my english translated nikkah nama has stamps of notary public (advocate) and translator. It is just union council stamp she is struggling with. She did go outside the court (kucheri), but even the people there said her to go to union council. Is the union council stamp really necessary in the english translated copy ? . My original urdu nikkah nama already has marriage registrar stamp from union council. Its just the english translated copy we are having trouble with.
Get the translation done by the advocate, he will put his own stamp on English translation, that's what you need. Marriage registrar's stamp is not required on English copy as advocate's stamp will already be there to confirm and information will match register entry
Thanks Kuzak, what you are saying make sense. Even I think there is no need of union council stamp on english translated copy of nikkah nama. It just needs to have the notary public stamp.

HXM872

Post by HXM872 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:42 pm

Guys,

can you suggest me some company or person who could do my housing inspection report ?

salma123aslam

Post by salma123aslam » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:14 pm

Shreen wrote:

You don't need to explain in the supporting letter. When you fill in online application there will be questions like have you applied before and reason for rejection etc you will need to explain on the online application.
Application submitted mirpur 26th november 2014
Application forwarded to islamabad on 26th november 2014
6/02/2015 visa rejected :(
16/02/2015 sent application for appeal
28/03/2015 received pending appeal notice
Review deadline 8th july 2015

Kuzak

Post by Kuzak » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:35 pm

Shreen wrote:

When you fill in your application form, it will ask you a question "Have you been refused a visa for any country including UK in the last 10 years?". If one is refused, they will have to select Yes, then it would ask you for further details such as "country of visa refusal, type of visa refused, date of refusal, reason for refusal. So ECO will get the information in your application form. Now it is up to you if you would like to explain or further mention reason for refusal then you can do so on Additional Information sheet or your support letter.

Now back to the timeline, Islamabad seems to be loaded with applications, so far it seems they are processing 1st week of November 2014, compared to mirpur in last week of november
VAC ISB Documents Submitted: 03/12/2014
Documents Received at BHC:4/12/2014
No Current Updates: 29/01/2015

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:39 pm

HXM872 wrote:Guys,

can you suggest me some company or person who could do my housing inspection report ?
It depends where you are but try them, I used them for my application and will use them again for my brothers application.
0845 521 4674 http://www.kentpropertyconsultants.co.uk/
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

HXM872

Post by HXM872 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:00 pm

tallojani wrote:

It depends where you are but try them, I used them for my application and will use them again for my brothers application.
Thank you tallojani, I have called them if they cover Birmingham area but no one picked up the call. I will try calling them again later. By the way, did they ask you for gas safety certificate during inspection ?

ana ali

Post by ana ali » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:20 pm

omarinbox wrote:Just got news my wife's visa was granted.

Alhamdulillah.

Looks like the two email rule holds.
can u please tell me.... i am going to apply for spouse visa in this month.my husband wants to send scan copy via email of all his document to me for example payslip bank statement etc.... then i will take print of it to submit with application to gerrys. or do it necessary to send only by post ? can u list down the documents we hv to submit in original form or certified copies. plz reply me sson

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:55 pm

roger354 wrote:Its better to provide bank statement that comes in the post!
Why is that?

What about if it is signed and stamped by the bank?

Has anyone ever been rejected because of this?

Thanks x
Visa Granted Shukar Alhamdulillah :)

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:01 pm

omarinbox wrote:Just got news my wife's visa was granted.

Alhamdulillah.

Looks like the two email rule holds.
Congratulations to you and your wife!

Do these emails come to your own email address which is the address you have used when signing in to the visas4uk website or did or wife's address?

Please confirm

thanks

roger354

Post by roger354 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:56 pm

Asslamualaikum

@gucci they will email you on the address you provided in your online application form.

On UKVI website they say that if you can not provide orignal bank statements then you can provide them printed ones with the signature of branch manager on every statement or a bank stamp on each one.
Applied@islamabad on 8/12/2014
Email received Decision delayed on 11/2/2015
Processed email received on 9 march 2015
10th march visa Granted mashallah :D

aliyamohsin
Newly Registered

Post by aliyamohsin » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:21 pm

Hey
I'm new to this and just found this a couple of days ago so not sure if I'm posting in the right place. I was just wondering if someone could maybe help me I've been wanting to find out how to track my husbands application status but unsure how to do it.
Thankyou

Kuzak

Post by Kuzak » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:26 pm

aliyamohsin wrote:Hey
I'm new to this and just found this a couple of days ago so not sure if I'm posting in the right place. I was just wondering if someone could maybe help me I've been wanting to find out how to track my husbands application status but unsure how to do it.
Thankyou
You should have received an email to tell you how to contact or get an update. Here is the link to the page https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk. Select EMAIL FORM, Follow the instructions, You need to enter details such as Reference Number starting with GWF******* and also applicant details such as name and date of birth. Select STATUS CHECK from the options and they should update you. Can I ask you when you applied for the visa and submitted the documents?

aliyamohsin
Newly Registered

Post by aliyamohsin » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:10 pm

Thankyou I will have a look at that. I done the online application on 4th November and submitted documents on the 20th Nov. Do you think it's too early to email for an update.

omarinbox

Post by omarinbox » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:46 pm

asif3 wrote:Thanks for the info.
What is the most efficient method time wise and cost wise to send the docs from uk to my wife in pakistan, I've checked royal mail and fedex, they're over £70!

also as i will be applying through cat D alone, will my 6 months bank statements suffice or do I still need to show proof that I work?
It would be helpful to see a checklist of someone who applied via cat D, so I can see all the docs they submitted
Try parcel monkey.com.

Cost me about £35.

omarinbox

Post by omarinbox » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:53 pm

Contact your local council's main switchboard and ask them about it.

Usually its the public health or environment department but phone the main switchboard and ask to speak to someone to do a property inspection repeort for immigration purposes.

If you're in Birmingham the number is: 0121 303 6007

Kuzak

Post by Kuzak » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:08 pm

aliyamohsin wrote:Thankyou I will have a look at that. I done the online application on 4th November and submitted documents on the 20th Nov. Do you think it's too early to email for an update.
InshaAllah, you shall be getting response in couple of weeks time. We applied on 3 December and have asked for update, no information. But November applicants have already started to get decisions.

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:29 pm

Heyyy everyone

For all of you whose visa has been accepted please can you confirm if your paperwork comes back?
That includes photos as I am a little bit worried my photos will not come back ?
Do photos coke back

Thanks xx

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:31 pm

roger354 wrote:Asslamualaikum

@gucci they will email you on the address you provided in your online application form.

On UKVI website they say that if you can not provide orignal bank statements then you can provide them printed ones with the signature of branch manager on every statement or a bank stamp on each one.
Thanks you for your response

Really appreciate it my duaa is with you x

mosof87
Newly Registered

Post by mosof87 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:40 pm

HXM872 wrote:
tallojani wrote:

Thank you tallojani, I have called them if they cover Birmingham area but no one picked up the call. I will try calling them again later. By the way, did they ask you for gas safety certificate during inspection ?
Salaam,

As you are from Birmingham i have a number you can call who are registered to do a housing inspection report. They did one for me when I applied for my husbands visa in 2013. I think they are based in Harborne or Edgbaston if im not wrong lol.
Number is: 07982 442880

omarinbox

Post by omarinbox » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:45 pm

gucci9 wrote:Heyyy everyone

For all of you whose visa has been accepted please can you confirm if your paperwork comes back?
That includes photos as I am a little bit worried my photos will not come back ?
Do photos coke back

Thanks xx

Yes but I have heard cases of people having docs go missing so its best to keep copies.

Optimus Prime
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Optimus Prime » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:36 am

I can barely believe this! Those who applied in Mirpur in December are about to get responses and yet my wife applied in Karachi in October and STILL there is no response at all. I've escalated this for application for a second time last week on Thursday and I haven't received any response to that either. Is this normal for them not to reply to escalation requests at all?

And also, is it normal for them to take 15 weeks to process an application??? I can't find anyone on this forum who applied in October and who hasn't got a response apart from my wife. It's totally mad and it's quite frustrating to be honest. Would appreciate some help on this.

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:09 am

Hi guys can anyone advise me plz !!

I started new job 7 months ago.
The first 3 months of my employment were probationary after that I was made permanent.

Would that affect my application? Would I need 6 months as permanent or can i include the first 3 months?

Thanks!!!

Tabz5

Post by Tabz5 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:03 am

Hi everyone hope u all doing good congratulations to all who got their visas and loads of prayers for the members who r waiting. I have a question if someone cud help how long does it take once online verification and assessment has been conducted? I applied on the 27 November 2014 in Islamabad.