ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Ket1

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Ket1 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:29 am

aliyamohsin wrote:Hey
I'm new to this and just found this a couple of days ago so not sure if I'm posting in the right place. I was just wondering if someone could maybe help me I've been wanting to find out how to track my husbands application status but unsure how to do it.
Thankyou
hi!
https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/
go on this link and fill in the info, they should get back to you witin one day hopefully! x
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:29 am

gucci9 wrote:Heyyy everyone

For all of you whose visa has been accepted please can you confirm if your paperwork comes back?
That includes photos as I am a little bit worried my photos will not come back ?
Do photos coke back

Thanks xx
all my paperwork came back including photos x

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:30 am

sophia20 wrote:Hi guys can anyone advise me plz !!

I started new job 7 months ago.
The first 3 months of my employment were probationary after that I was made permanent.

Would that affect my application? Would I need 6 months as permanent or can i include the first 3 months?

Thanks!!!
i dont think this makes a difference as your job is still the same, inshallah u shud b fine x

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:31 am

Tabz5 wrote:Hi everyone hope u all doing good congratulations to all who got their visas and loads of prayers for the members who r waiting. I have a question if someone cud help how long does it take once online verification and assessment has been conducted? I applied on the 27 November 2014 in Islamabad.
it took about 2 and a half working weeks for me after this so inshallah not long now x

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:31 am

rudey786 wrote:Salaam all..

We've received the 2 emails :-D ... 1 processed & 1 concluded - with ref number. Allhumdulliah. Still feel sooo nervous tho!
We were requested to send additional documents on monday (proof of my parents ownership of their property, which i sent by 4pm UK time and this morning 4am uk time husband received 2 emails 8 mins apart.

Now just waiting for gerrys to call!
mashallah!! soo happy for u alhmadullilah! inshallah its gud news :) all the best keep us informed x

salma123aslam

Post by salma123aslam » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:32 am

Thank you its in Allah hands inshAllah what happens will happen
Application submitted mirpur 26th november 2014
Application forwarded to islamabad on 26th november 2014
6/02/2015 visa rejected :(
16/02/2015 sent application for appeal
28/03/2015 received pending appeal notice
Review deadline 8th july 2015

aliyamohsin
Newly Registered

Post by aliyamohsin » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:32 am

Ket1 wrote:
I'm new to this and just found this a couple of days ago so not sure if I'm posting in the right place. I was just wondering if someone could maybe help me I've been wanting to find out how to track my husbands application status but unsure how to do it.
Thankyou
hi!
go on this link and fill in the info, they should get back to you witin one day hopefully! x
Hey I done that yesterday and got a reply saying no current updates. Does that means they haven't even looked at my husbands file yet?
Thanks

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:33 am

sajjaduk wrote:Had a quick question
Maybe someone on this forum can best advise me.
I am going to be getting married in Pakistan in Shaa Allah in a month's time.
After the marriage I shall be be looking to submit my wife's case here from the uk via online then post the documents to her.
My questions are:
Can online results of a1 be used for the application as my wife shall sit her A1 test in mirpur on 28th Feb so can't imagine her getting her certificate until May.

I am in regular contact with my fiance via lycatalk but want to confirm does the sim card I call her on in pakistan, have to be registered in her name?

My going to be wife should be exempt from the financial requirement as I am disabled and get dla and esa

yes i would advise to wait for the certificates
also its best to have the sim registered in her name as apparently this can cause issues
my husbands was also in someone elses name and we got it changed before applyin so she can go to the offices there and request to change it onto her name, should be done straight away

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:34 am

Mrs N wrote:Alhamdulillah 2 emails received this morning, processed and concluded, 30 mins apart.

Anyone know how long before gerrys contact us? And is it via email or phone?

Thanks

P.s I can't update my signature as using this off my phone at the moment, we applied 21st November from LHE
yay mrs n so happy for u mashallah! inshallah its gud news, let us know how u get on! been a long wait inshallah it has paid off x

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:35 am

salma123aslam wrote:Ive only received 1email does that mean my visa has been rejected

Dear Customer, 

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. THIS MAILBOX IS NOT MONITORED. 

This is an email to confirm that your UK visa application has been processed and will now be returned to the Visa Application Centre for collection. 

You will be contacted when your passport and documents are ready for collection. Please do not go to the Visa Application Centre before they have contacted you. 

You are reminded that you should avoid making travel plans until you have collected your passport. 
If you need to contact us you can do so via our International Enquiry Service http://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk 

Kind regards, 
done lose hope sister inshallah it will be fine, some people have received one email and still got it so dnt stop preyin, rely hope u gt ths x

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:37 am

aliyamohsin wrote:
Ket1 wrote:
Thankyou
hi!
Hey I done that yesterday and got a reply saying no current updates. Does that means they haven't even looked at my husbands file yet?
Thanks
sometimes they are not always ryt, they said that to me, 2 days later online verifcation had been done and 2 and a hlf weeks late visa processed so inshallah nt long now x

hope786

Post by hope786 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:59 am

Hi there, I emailed a little while ago to ask for an update and this is what I got back.

We are sorry for the inconvenience and apologise for the delay in processing your visa application.  I have noted your details now, thank you for your cooperation.

In the meantime, as communicated to you earlier your application status still states "Initial pre assessment and online verification has been conducted. Application is in Entry Clearance Officer’s queue for further assessment and checks/enquiries". This means your application is still
under processing and you have to wait until a decision is reached by the Entry Clearance Officer (ECO).

Nevertheless, as it is taking longer than expected to process your application, I am now re-escalating your case with the Home Office and requesting to review your application and provide us with an update. 

What does this mean :(
Online - 13/11/2014
Submit LHE - 28/11/2014
Forwarded - 28/11/2014
Received BHC ISB - 01/12/2014
"No Current Updates" - 21/01/2015
Escalated - 26/01/2015
"Pre-Assessment - Online Verification Complete"- 29/01/2015

Tabz5

Post by Tabz5 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:17 pm

Ket1 wrote:
Tabz5 wrote:Hi everyone hope u all doing good congratulations to all who got their visas and loads of prayers for the members who r waiting. I have a question if someone cud help how long does it take once online verification and assessment has been conducted? I applied on the 27 November 2014 in Islamabad.
it took about 2 and a half working weeks for me after this so inshallah not long now x
They escalated my case today hope to hear positive response Hw long they cana take after escalating?

roger354

Post by roger354 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:30 pm

My friend just got one email from vfs global that come pick up your passport tomorrow and no processed/concluded emails?
Applied@islamabad on 8/12/2014
Email received Decision delayed on 11/2/2015
Processed email received on 9 march 2015
10th march visa Granted mashallah :D

rudey786

Post by rudey786 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:07 pm

roger354 wrote:My friend just got one email from vfs global that come pick up your passport tomorrow and no processed/concluded emails?
Wow really?

Hmmm when & where did they apply from?
Online Form: 14 Nov 14
Documents & bio: 21 Nov 14
Requested to send additional docs: 2 Feb 15
Concluded email received: 4 Feb 15
Visa collected: 6 Feb 15 :-D
Cat A - Mirpur

May Allah (swt) grant everyone success with their Visas In Sha Allah.

humawakas2014

Post by humawakas2014 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:45 pm

Hi guys any December applicants from Mirpur on here?

We applied on 29th December and I did a escalation the other day... The response I got today is

'Pre assessment and online verification conducted - Under process for
further enquiries – checks'

Hopefully should hear something in the next few weeks inshallah maybe by the end of Feb
June 30th 2014 - Applied for spouse visa (Pakistan)
August 11th 2014 - daughters Right of Abode applied
August 18th 2014 - Right of Abode successful
December 2nd 2014 - Spouse visa refused
December 29th 2014 - Reapplied for Spouse visa

Kuzak

Post by Kuzak » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:56 pm

humawakas2014 wrote:Hi guys any December applicants from Mirpur on here?

We applied on 29th December and I did a escalation the other day... The response I got today is

'Pre assessment and online verification conducted - Under process for
further enquiries – checks'

Hopefully should hear something in the next few weeks inshallah maybe by the end of Feb
Mirpur and Lahore now seems to be getting responses better. We applied from Islamabad on 3rd December and last response for my only query I received was on 29th January saying, No Current Updates. Any December applicants from Isb heard anything?

Getting very anxious :( , May Allah (SWT) Help us all. Ameen
VAC ISB Documents Submitted: 03/12/2014
Documents Received at BHC:4/12/2014
No Current Updates: 29/01/2015

Sugarplum786

Post by Sugarplum786 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:08 pm

I asked for a status update yesterday and I received a reply, that initial assessmnt had been conducted and it was in ques for furthur checks however yesterday my solicitor recoeved 2 emails on her email address saying our application has been processed and concluded 1 minute apart today recieved email on my husbands email ad saying its ready to collect and gerrys phoned i feel so so sick and nervous it says the reference number in the subject header only allah knows if hes got visa and if he has then its only been exactly 9 weeks feel so nervous! :'(
Documents submitted in Mirpur on 26/11/14
Documents forwarded to BHC in Islamabad 26/11/14
Documents received in Islamabad 27/11/14
Documents not yet checked by ECO 05/12/14

humawakas2014

Post by humawakas2014 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:11 pm

Sugarplum786 wrote:I asked for a status update yesterday and I received a reply, that initial assessmnt had been conducted and it was in ques for furthur checks however yesterday my solicitor recoeved 2 emails on her email address saying our application has been processed and concluded 1 minute apart today recieved email on my husbands email ad saying its ready to collect and gerrys phoned i feel so so sick and nervous it says the reference number in the subject header only allah knows if hes got visa and if he has then its only been exactly 9 weeks feel so nervous! :'(
You will be fine inshallah!
June 30th 2014 - Applied for spouse visa (Pakistan)
August 11th 2014 - daughters Right of Abode applied
August 18th 2014 - Right of Abode successful
December 2nd 2014 - Spouse visa refused
December 29th 2014 - Reapplied for Spouse visa

rudey786

Post by rudey786 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:50 pm

Sugarplum786 wrote:I asked for a status update yesterday and I received a reply, that initial assessmnt had been conducted and it was in ques for furthur checks however yesterday my solicitor recoeved 2 emails on her email address saying our application has been processed and concluded 1 minute apart today recieved email on my husbands email ad saying its ready to collect and gerrys phoned i feel so so sick and nervous it says the reference number in the subject header only allah knows if hes got visa and if he has then its only been exactly 9 weeks feel so nervous! :'(
ahhh great stuff MashaAllah.. I know how you feel - we've got the 2 emails plus ref no. but still sooo nervous. Best thing to remain calm and trust in Him.
The emails came yesterday and your husband got call today.. hoping my husband gets a call this week!
Online Form: 14 Nov 14
Documents & bio: 21 Nov 14
Requested to send additional docs: 2 Feb 15
Concluded email received: 4 Feb 15
Visa collected: 6 Feb 15 :-D
Cat A - Mirpur

May Allah (swt) grant everyone success with their Visas In Sha Allah.

faisalkhalil25
Newly Registered

Post by faisalkhalil25 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:09 pm

Sis so happy for this is the most worst feeling going to cloclect the passport inshallah You will have good news .same I ask for a status update and couple got a reply back the my wife's application is processed and it will take a couple days for Gerry’s to get back and next day I got email from Gerry’s to come and pick up the passport both emails had reference on it an 10min after she got call from Islamabad to say your passport and documents are back and you can collect I can't believe it so fast juSt thought chase it up and got reply processed butterflies in my stamoch one my cousin going pick it up for my wife please keep me in your dua and making loads for you

Sugarplum786

Post by Sugarplum786 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:13 pm

rudey786 wrote:
ahhh great stuff MashaAllah.. I know how you feel - we've got the 2 emails plus ref no. but still sooo nervous. Best thing to remain calm and trust in Him.
The emails came yesterday and your husband got call today.. hoping my husband gets a call this week!
inshallah I wish you all the best xxx

Sugarplum786

Post by Sugarplum786 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:15 pm

faisalkhalil25 wrote:
Sis so happy for this is the most worst feeling going to cloclect the passport inshallah You will have good news .same I ask for a status update and couple got a reply back the my wife's application is processed and it will take a couple days for Gerry’s to get back and next day I got email from Gerry’s to come and pick up the passport both emails had reference on it an 10min after she got call from Islamabad to say your passport and documents are back and you can collect I can't believe it so fast juSt thought chase it up and got reply processed butterflies in my stamoch one my cousin going pick it up for my wife please keep me in your dua and making loads for you
inshallah wish you all the best xxx

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:19 pm

Thanks tallojani and ket1

The pay is over the threshold for past 7 months, I was worried because the first 3 months were probationary.

I'm including a job offer letter and contract letter, is that OK?

Thanks!!

HXM872

Post by HXM872 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:03 pm

Salaam,

As you are from Birmingham i have a number you can call who are registered to do a housing inspection report. They did one for me when I applied for my husbands visa in 2013. I think they are based in Harborne or Edgbaston if im not wrong lol.
Number is: 07982 442880[/quote]

Thanks Mosof87 and omarinbox for suggesting me the companies doing housing inspection report. I will contact them and ask them for a quote.