ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Indian passport for child born in UK(Over a year) Urgent pls

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

passportguy
Newly Registered
India

Indian passport for child born in UK(Over a year) Urgent pls

Post by passportguy » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:01 pm

Hi Friends,

I submitted my son's passport application at HCI, London on 05-02-2015. My son was over a year old when I made this application and he was over a year old when I applied for his Birth registration. (I have received his Birth registration successfully).

The submission of passport application went well but they have asked me to come back to HCI, London for an interview after 3 weeks from 05-02-2015. I will be going there on 26-02-2015. But I need to know how long they will take to send the passport after the interview is over because I need to book flight tickets and make other plans.

Has anybody gone through a similar process? Please let me know. I have sent e-mails to them asking them the same but the only reply I get is "the officer will let you know after the interview".

Please help me here. This is urgent.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
PassportGuy

passportguy
Newly Registered
India

ndian passport for child born in UK(Over a year) Urgent pls

Post by passportguy » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:17 pm

Hi Friends,

I submitted my son's passport application at HCI, London on 05-02-2015. My son was over a year old when I made this application and he was over a year old when I applied for his Birth registration. (I have received his Birth registration successfully).

The submission of passport application went well but they have asked me to come back to HCI, London for an interview after 3 weeks from 05-02-2015. I will be going there on 26-02-2015. But I need to know how long they will take to send the passport after the interview is over because I need to book flight tickets and make other plans.

Has anybody gone through a similar process? Please let me know. I have sent e-mails to them asking them the same but the only reply I get is "the officer will let you know after the interview".

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
PassportGuy

tier2013

Re: ndian passport for child born in UK(Over a year) Urgent

Post by tier2013 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:01 am

Hi,
Could you please let me know how long it took for you to receive the birth registration certificate from the high commission? As well as the passport?

Thank you

passportguy wrote:Hi Friends,

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
PassportGuy