ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

dearly beloved Immigration Officer Garda kildare

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

gismanchester

dearly beloved Immigration Officer Garda kildare

Post by gismanchester » Thu May 08, 2014 4:13 pm

Hi everyone

I have problem with Gadra Kildare Immigration Officer, she don't like immigrants, she is a dearly beloved officer and she often miss use her powers and make people life hell.

i also know some people who had issues with her previously.

if anyone have any problem and issues with her please let me know.

thanks

kam

Amber
Mood:

Re: dearly beloved Immigration Officer Garda kildare

Post by Amber » Thu May 08, 2014 6:25 pm

You can't make accusations about people without proof. I suggest you make a complaint to her supervisor or a minister.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

pyramid stone
Ireland

Post by pyramid stone » Thu May 08, 2014 7:30 pm

record audio or video and prove your point and the law in this country will maize you

El shaddai
Member of Standing

Post by El shaddai » Thu May 08, 2014 10:28 pm

You are not permitted to record or video anybody without their knowledge and consent according to the law. it is a criminal offence to do so. I guess you dont want to take a trip to court.

You can forward your complain to the Garda Commissioner, seek for a lawyer or contact Immigration Council of Ireland for what other avenue you can take to fight for your right.

Good Luck

pyramid stone
Ireland

Post by pyramid stone » Thu May 08, 2014 10:48 pm

El shaddai wrote:You are not permitted to record or video anybody without their knowledge and consent according to the law. it is a criminal offence to do so. I guess you dont want to take a trip to court.

You can forward your complain to the Garda Commissioner, seek for a lawyer or contact Immigration Council of Ireland for what other avenue you can take to fight for your right.

Good Luck
Hi, I am sure in these cases or any corruption case you can record and no need for permission. "this is not an opinion"
OR
Report ur case to http://www.immigrantcouncil.ie/componen ... rticle/243

El shaddai
Member of Standing

Post by El shaddai » Fri May 09, 2014 7:30 am

Hello, this is not a corruption case and got nothing to do with beloved either, it is an immigration issues that occurs everyday. Many people have passed through some form of illtreatment and injustice especially in the area of Immigration and residency including myself but if you can present your case in a very appropriate and logical way i am very sure you will get your entitlement.
All you need to do is just present your case to a relevant authority , organisation or simply get a lawyer that will confront them.

Lots of people had problems with the same woman and filed numerous complained within the last 14years, but she is still in the same office but i am very sure if you can forward your grievances to the right channel you will be fine.

Cheers

toofan
Member of Standing

Post by toofan » Sun May 11, 2014 12:04 pm

complain as without raising the issue to authorities nothing is going to change .
You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.
<<<<<<<TOOFAN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

karen711

Post by karen711 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:07 am

kildare officer and one officer in naas ,,,,oh my GOD they are unreal,,,they dont even trust letter from department,, they do what they wants to do,,had very difficult time with them,,i had none to worry coz i lived most of my time in co kildare and my wife was standing beside me and my work boss also,, but they are accually unreal,,wudnt like to see someone getting stuck by them,

Alixlboy
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by Alixlboy » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:42 am

gismanchester wrote:Hi everyone

I have problem with Gadra Kildare Immigration Officer, she don't like immigrants, she is a dearly beloved officer and she often miss use her powers and make people life hell.

i also know some people who had issues with her previously.

if anyone have any problem and issues with her please let me know.

thanks

kam
You are totally right about her. Even if you talk to her over the phone, she tries to misinform and disrespect you.
I wish someone could do something about such people.
I just came across your feelings and shared mine, as I think the same about her.

gismanchester

Post by gismanchester » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:12 pm

Hi

she is horrible and she is working in Garda Kildare last 17 years and no one can change her, i had a big fight with her, she refused to grant residence card to my parents, i complainant against her in every single department in Ireland, INIS, GINB Head Office , Minster of Justice, Garda Ombudsman, Human Right Department etc and European commission .

i went to GINB Dublin and meet with supervisor and told him all story and they are well aware about Garda Kildare and they cant change her..

do be honest Ireland is sort of Police state..... your residence card application is approved by INIS however Garda is more powerful then minster of justice ... so i cant say .......

but if we all complaint together against her, there are chances that she might transfers to some other place.

so we all have one common problem is that .... everyone want to sort there visa or residence card problem and no one get stand ..... thats why people don;t ' fight against her and they just want there residence card in hard and don't want to see her face..... i know many people who left Kildare bec of her ...... they moved to different places....

she put my file in investigation, she done everything that ever she can ........ but i didn't give up, she even send Garda in my home to verify that we do live in Ireland etc ...

but in end she grant me residence card and said when you are going back to UK..... ( :D :D )

whats you case ?

Alixlboy
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by Alixlboy » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:51 pm

Oh man! Sounds like you have had to suffer a lot due to her. :(
I feel sorry for you.
In my case, I rang her because I had a general query in relation to my GNIB card and she started asking me unnecessary details. I was thinking about visiting her in the GNIB office, but luckily I didn't go. She must have destroyed my case. She is a grumpy and ill mannered woman.
If you have any email addresses, feel free to share with me , as to where can we send a complaint about her.