ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Garda Refused to Issue Eu4Fam (Dependent Parents)

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Garda Refused to Issue Eu4Fam (Dependent Parents)

Post by chaoclive » Sun May 04, 2014 3:25 pm

Great. Well done! At least you got it. Will you be lodging a complaint about the handling of your case? If Solvit are still on the case let them continue and see what they come back with.

I really think you need to write a formal complaint letter to INIS about this person.

karen711

Post by karen711 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:12 am

oh my GOD,,,,kildare and naas are khip,,,whudnt want even my enemies to go there,,one officer in naas is very kind but other is unreal ,,makes problem for no reason,,same heard alot about kildare as well, whats point going through justice, soliciotr system if they these officer are gona decide the case at the end of the day,, Immigration Ireland needs to do some about this,, coz this is making bad image of department of justice

ch123

Post by ch123 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:02 pm

This is very scary. Going to get ours on Fri next week. I am getting nervous now.

karen711

Post by karen711 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:02 pm

are u going to kildare?