ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ana ali

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by ana ali » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:30 am

can anyone tell hv filled online form of personal details on gerrys website how can i fill appendix 2 its not there? help me please

AMB1

Post by AMB1 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:58 am

ana ali wrote:can anyone tell hv filled online form of personal details on gerrys website how can i fill appendix 2 its not there? help me please
U need to print Appendix 2 fill it and send with ur application. below is link to print . U cannot fill and submit online.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... endix2.pdf
Category A
Biomatrics and document submitted Lahore : 25 Nov 2014
BHC Received : 26 Nov 2014
Escalated : 21 Jan 2015
Initial checks & pre assessment completed:26 Jan 2015
Application Processed: 2nd Feb 2015

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:29 am

Hey guys .... Need ur help please

As u knw my husbands spouse visa was refused a week ago as i applied with cat D savings only and was gifted the whole £62.500 from my father ... They refused as i didnt prove that my dad gifted me money by showing his bank acc money going out and my statement showing money being put in by my father .. However i did provide the letter stating it a gift .. Also they refused as i didnt show how my dad obtained these funds ...
Now the prob is my dad got these funds plus much more through a insurance company and when he recieved them 2 days later transfered money in my account ...
Now im re applying so to cover the above refused points i will show my bank statement and my dads to prove money being transfered and also i will show my dads bank account statement which states that xxxxx company paid him these money .. Now question is that does that bank statement of my dad which shows momey being paid in by the insurance company cover the point where the eco said " you did not show how ur father obtained these funds"

Sorry for the long post but will really appreciate if u guys can help me out as i wont be able to bare another refusal xx

H4mid
Newly Registered

Post by H4mid » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:35 am

humawakas2014 wrote:Bro your communication will be a major problem. My friend was refused because he ONLY submitted Skype logs and she didn't wish him a happy birthday etc so they didn't believe communication was real...

There was an arranage marriage too
Well you're right in a way but I didn't have any hard evidence to provide at that time as I was using one of those lines where you enter code and then dial the number so didn't really have any logs or anything. I did send her money every now and then as well as online gifts on all occasions, birthday Eid, new year, Valentine's day etc. Just hoping for the best now.. thanks for your help :)

P.s according to their website telephone communication isn't a must have requirement, it's just like a supporting document which makes your case stronger. O well.. only if I was ECO :roll:
Last edited by H4mid on Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

H4mid
Newly Registered

Post by H4mid » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:57 am

taimoorkiani41 wrote:
Those blank wage slips will be a problem even if your employer has stated how much ur annual salary is. We had the same problem when applying, 2 of the payslips were significantly less than the rest due to unpaid leave for visits to pakistan (once for the actual wedding itself which was explained in the cover letter). We had letters from the employer stating the annual salary but it wasn't taken into consideration as the payslips are the proof and if there is any problem with that then you're screwed. I was told by a solicitor to work it out by adding together the gross salary stated on all 6 payslips, then divide by 6 and multiply by 12. If you get £18,600 or above you might be ok. Hope it works out for u.
Blank payslips are straight after the date I got married so ECO should be able to work it out by looking at the marriage certificate date but I guess I'm asking too much effort from him .. my gross income still goes beyond £18,600 though. I had done loads of overtime plus £700 xmas bonus... just gonna stay positive here. Thanks for your reply and Roger .. much appreciated

December..1ST

Post by December..1ST » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:39 pm

roger354 wrote:Pre assessment and online checks done was the reply i got, humawakas applied on 29 december n he got the same reply
have the emailed anyone Saturday night 2.50am in pakistan? Thought they closed. Do u think it's nothing to worry about? My husband applied mirpur what about u?

Is anyone got a response like that before than all of a sudden visa?

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:57 pm

Shreen get a letter from yur dad explaining the ammount was a payout from insurance and why. This can be done in the same letter where he is declaring the money given to yu is a gift and not a loan and does not require paying back.

December 1st stop worrying it is just a standard email, w8 couple of weeks then email them and ask them to escalate yur case to get an update.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:16 pm

tallojani wrote:Shreen get a letter from yur dad explaining the ammount was a payout from insurance and why. This can be done in the same letter where he is declaring the money given to yu is a gift and not a loan and does not require paying back.

December 1st stop worrying it is just a standard email, w8 couple of weeks then email them and ask them to escalate yur case to get an update.

If i do get a letter frm my dad saying its insurance money and then showing his bank account with the insurance people depositing the money in will that be ok ... Cz i dont want the eco saying that ur dad letter states its insurance money yet no letter has been provided to prove its the insurance money ... Although clearly on statemnet it shows where the money has come from .... They cant really go deep into this insu thing as it is my dads personal matter !!

humawakas2014

Post by humawakas2014 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:03 pm

H4mid wrote:
humawakas2014 wrote:Bro your communication will be a major problem. My friend was refused because he ONLY submitted Skype logs and she didn't wish him a happy birthday etc so they didn't believe communication was real...

There was an arranage marriage too
Well you're right in a way but I didn't have any hard evidence to provide at that time as I was using one of those lines where you enter code and then dial the number so didn't really have any logs or anything. I did send her money every now and then as well as online gifts on all occasions, birthday Eid, new year, Valentine's day etc. Just hoping for the best now.. thanks for your help :)

P.s according to their website telephone communication isn't a must have requirement, it's just like a supporting document which makes your case stronger. O well.. only if I was ECO :roll:
Honestly put bro you should of waited...

Of course doesn't have to be telephonic communication but in his refusal letter they said it's hard to believe they didn't use social media/emails to communicate or even letters by post lol...

I personally submitted call logs and what's app... Did you not use apps such as what's app? Viber? Even facebook etc you could of provided??
Communication is a must but the way it is done isn't important but money and gifts wouldn't do it do it doesn't mean your actually communicating as in talking to each other etc - well that's my personal opinion the Eco will look for anything to refuse on bro
June 30th 2014 - Applied for spouse visa (Pakistan)
August 11th 2014 - daughters Right of Abode applied
August 18th 2014 - Right of Abode successful
December 2nd 2014 - Spouse visa refused
December 29th 2014 - Reapplied for Spouse visa

humawakas2014

Post by humawakas2014 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:05 pm

roger354 wrote:Pre assessment and online checks done was the reply i got, humawakas applied on 29 december n he got the same reply
Yup I would escalate it again December 1st... I applied on 29th December and was told 12 weeks nothing of 24 weeks was mentioned.

Why don't you escalate it yourself on your email as maybe it will be easier.

The timing of 2am blah blah isn't an issue as I have recieved replies late evening in the UK :)

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:24 pm

izainab5 wrote:

Hi ,

So did you get refused because your last pay slip was more than 28 days of your online application or the date you made the appointment for submitting papers?

Please confirm.

Thanks[/quote]

when they assess any application , the first thing they look for is if any of the financial docs are older than 28 days cos if they are then they dont have to go thru the rest of application cos they got a valid reason to refuse application . we are only numbers for them not humans so to improve their application processing statistics they refuse people on these small errors without thinking once about asking for further docs or anything .
i know someone whose financial doc was only 29 days old and they refused him . All we can pray is they overlook this error .[/quote

but can you please confirm if this was 28 days from the online application or the date for submitting the documents? X
Visa Granted Shukar Alhamdulillah :)

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:26 pm

Hi all,

Please can anybody confirm if if Skype screen shots will be fine however I have lost my logs from before marriage will this be a problem.

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:31 pm

Hi everyone

My wage slips need authentic
Can I do this by getting them stamped and sighed but not writing a letter?

Please can someone helpx

fiza87

Post by fiza87 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:06 pm

gucci9 wrote:Hi everyone

Please can someone helpx
Hi Gucci9, if you are printing them on letter headed paper then just get them signed and stamped by HR ory b senior management. Also someone advice me on this board that you can also add " all payslips attached are genuine and authentic" in your employment letter.Are you applying for CAT A? Also ask your HR to sign and stamp your employment letter

ilrupdates
Member of Standing

Post by ilrupdates » Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:58 pm

fiza87 wrote:Yes i submitted copies which were recieved through post. Unfortuneatly my bank doesn't send originals unless i have subscribe for that facility. My solicitor never informed me that they need to be stamped either :(.

Hi Fiza who do you do the banking with plz? I am with Halifax and just want to make sure that Halifax does not send the copies statements when requested from them.

thanks
Disclaimer: I am neither an immigration lawyer nor an OISC qualified/registered member. Suggestions given by me are based on personal experience. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

humawakas2014

Post by humawakas2014 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:11 pm

ilrupdates wrote:
fiza87 wrote:Yes i submitted copies which were recieved through post. Unfortuneatly my bank doesn't send originals unless i have subscribe for that facility. My solicitor never informed me that they need to be stamped either :(.

Hi Fiza who do you do the banking with plz? I am with Halifax and just want to make sure that Halifax does not send the copies statements when requested from them.

thanks
To be honest my bank refused to stamp mine... My business ones are all original through the post however personal account were print outs... I tried twice to have them stamped by natwest but they said they do not stamp anymore I did mention this in my cover letter :)

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:13 pm

fiza87 wrote:
gucci9 wrote:Hi everyone

Please can someone helpx
Hi Gucci9, if you are printing them on letter headed paper then just get them signed and stamped by HR ory b senior management. Also someone advice me on this board that you can also add " all payslips attached are genuine and authentic" in your employment letter.Are you applying for CAT A? Also ask your HR to sign and stamp your employment letter

So do I need to get this stamped by the manager that should be fine shouldn't it ?

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:30 pm

humawakas2014 wrote:
ilrupdates wrote:

thanks
To be honest my bank refused to stamp mine... My business ones are all original through the post however personal account were print outs... I tried twice to have them stamped by natwest but they said they do not stamp anymore I did mention this in my cover letter :)

Im with natwest aswell and yes its true that they do not stamp anymore but they write a letter instead to confirm the bank statements which is accepted by the bhc

ilrupdates
Member of Standing

Post by ilrupdates » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:43 pm

tallojani wrote:
ab112 wrote:
Sorry if this is a stupid question but this is my first time applying. Did you say you can pay online at http://www.gov.uk a month or two before handing to gerrys? I am about to post my documents to my wife.
Can I pay for her application now and wait for it to get to her by post, then she would ring gerry's to book appointment? I thought you make the appointment for geyy's while paying online!
Also how much notice do you have to give gerry's to book an appointment (ie how much in advance do you have to ring)? I worry because there may not be appointments available and we miss 28 days! its been 10 days already!
Sorry if my questions sound stupid but as I said its my first time and most people I know applied years ago when rules were different!
Submit and pay the fee online, on the same website book an appoinment for a gerrys vac where yur spouse will submit the docs, when booking a date for the appointment remember to give yourself enough time for the docs to reach your spouse, dont surpass the 28 rule.
Hi tallojani, does the 28 days rule apply to the on-line application ONLY or it apply to the appointments date ALSO at Gerry centre plz? I mean when some one submits documents at any Gerry centre, should the last payslip and bank statement issue date be with 28 days on this day of documents submission?
Disclaimer: I am neither an immigration lawyer nor an OISC qualified/registered member. Suggestions given by me are based on personal experience. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

rudey786

Post by rudey786 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:13 pm

ilrupdates wrote:

thanks

Hi - i also bank with halifax i am paperless because i do it all online. I therefore had to call Halifax and order the 6 months statements i needed. When they arrived in the post i took them to my local branch and said i need them stamped. The lady behind counter was acting like hmm not sure if we do that anymore, i just said i need them stamped please and i was told when ringing your careline that my branch can stamp them and she just went ahead and did it.

However, you need to time everything to ensure no docs are old. The paper statements take about 4-6 days to reach you.
Personally the bank statements & payslips were the last thing I sorted out.
Online Form: 14 Nov 14
Documents & bio: 21 Nov 14
Requested to send additional docs: 2 Feb 15
Concluded email received: 4 Feb 15
Visa collected: 6 Feb 15 :-D
Cat A - Mirpur

May Allah (swt) grant everyone success with their Visas In Sha Allah.

rudey786

Post by rudey786 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:17 pm

I dont understand why people run to fill the online form before sorting out their other documents!! The appendix 2, vaf4 & online form i did the night before i sent the documents!

Timing is key people!
Cat A - Mirpur

Laiba1234

Post by Laiba1234 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:07 pm

No I haven't received any confirmation by post yet but I rang them and e mailed them.They said the appeal has been received and registered. I think you should apply online, as it's more quicker than sending it by post.yeh will definitely update you about my appeal if there is any new development.
Inshallah we will get our visas Sis.My Allah give us patience.[/quote]

What's their email? After you submitted it when did you email to ask if they've received the papers? My solicitor said he's going to fax the papers but am not sure if he has sent it yet. Aw yeah inshallah same goes to you bro Inshallah May Allah grant us visas. Inshallah our patience will pay off at the end of this appeal.
Online Submission 13/08/14
Submitted papers 15/09/14
Processed 30/12/14
Collected-Refused 14/01/15
Appeal submitted 06/02/15
Visa Granted 28/04/15

fiza87

Post by fiza87 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:17 pm

rudey786 wrote:
ilrupdates wrote:

thanks

Hi - i also bank with halifax i am paperless because i do it all online. I therefore had to call Halifax and order the 6 months statements i needed. When they arrived in the post i took them to my local branch and said i need them stamped. The lady behind counter was acting like hmm not sure if we do that anymore, i just said i need them stamped please and i was told when ringing your careline that my branch can stamp them and she just went ahead and did it.

However, you need to time everything to ensure no docs are old. The paper statements take about 4-6 days to reach you.
Personally the bank statements & payslips were the last thing I sorted out.
I am bank with Barclays but to be honest i can't tell the difference between original and copies as previously i was under impression that i submitted original. It wasn't until i spoke to my bank and they confirmed that they send coloured copies. I was suppose to have my complete original statement by yesterday but again they sent me incomplete statements and also send someone's else's statement for the month of jan. I have reported them and instead they gave me £25 goodwill gesture. I just wish that the bank could be more helpful. I am going to send both orignal and copies- sign and stamped by my bank. But i have read that the rules states the bank statement copies must be online statementa that you can print and not printed by cash machine. is this correct?

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:41 pm

fiza87 wrote:
I am bank with Barclays but to be honest i can't tell the difference between original and copies as previously i was under impression that i submitted original. It wasn't until i spoke to my bank and they confirmed that they send coloured copies. I was suppose to have my complete original statement by yesterday but again they sent me incomplete statements and also send someone's else's statement for the month of jan. I have reported them and instead they gave me £25 goodwill gesture. I just wish that the bank could be more helpful. I am going to send both orignal and copies- sign and stamped by my bank. But i have read that the rules states the bank statement copies must be online statementa that you can print and not printed by cash machine. is this correct?
Mini statements from cash machines are not accepted.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

rudey786

Post by rudey786 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:45 pm

thanks[/quote]

Personally the bank statements & payslips were the last thing I sorted out.[/quote]

I am bank with Barclays but to be honest i can't tell the difference between original and copies as previously i was under impression that i submitted original. It wasn't until i spoke to my bank and they confirmed that they send coloured copies. I was suppose to have my complete original statement by yesterday but again they sent me incomplete statements and also send someone's else's statement for the month of jan. I have reported them and instead they gave me £25 goodwill gesture. I just wish that the bank could be more helpful. I am going to send both orignal and copies- sign and stamped by my bank. But i have read that the rules states the bank statement copies must be online statementa that you can print and not printed by cash machine. is this correct?[/quote]

Hmm come to think of it my statements just seems like collcoloured versions of a full statement. I didnt get a letter from my bank - i literally just got them stamped by the bank and I'm sure I didnt even get them signed!
With regards to payslips, I just printed out online and got my ppayroll dept to sign & stamp them.

So my husbands visa was granted even with me giving statements that were stamped by bank and not signed!
However, if you can get them Signed, best to do so.

Statements from cash machine i would say is a no-no!!
Cat A - Mirpur