ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set (M) November 2014 updated form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Chavy
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Set (M) November 2014 updated form

Post by Chavy » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:41 pm

The UK border agency website states a new version of the Set (M) form for use on or after the 6th of November 2014 was published around this date, but I've turned the website upside down but don't know where it is. The 2nd of June 2014 version is the only one I can find, whats ever happened to the November 2014 edition, anyone?

WR1

Re: Set (M) November 2014 updated form

Post by WR1 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:57 pm

Version 06/14 is the latest form for SET(M), use that one (whatever is on the Gov website is the current one). There is no 11/14 form.

The fees are changing in April 2015 so its likely the form will be updated around then, do keep checking the Gov website.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided