ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 PBS Family Visa

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

madnanali
Newly Registered

Tier 2 PBS Family Visa

Post by madnanali » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:25 pm

Hi,

I am in UK under Tier 2 General VISA and now going to apply VISA for my wife and 2 kids(of 4 and 1.5 year age).
Documents I have are
1: Bank Statement ( showing good amount), showing salary transfer every month
2: 6 month salary slips
3: Employer's reference letter
4: Employer's letter that "they will cover all of the expense require to accommodate and settlement of my family"
5: Marriage certificate, Kids birth certificates, Family Pictures

Does any other specific document I should arrange specially Accommodation, Child Care etc.

I'll be thankful for a kind response from gurus..

sunny007

Re: Tier 2 PBS Family Visa

Post by sunny007 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:39 am

madnanali wrote:Hi,

I am in UK under Tier 2 General VISA and now going to apply VISA for my wife and 2 kids(of 4 and 1.5 year age).
Documents I have are
1: Bank Statement ( showing good amount), showing salary transfer every month
2: 6 month salary slips
3: Employer's reference letter
4: Employer's letter that "they will cover all of the expense require to accommodate and settlement of my family"
5: Marriage certificate, Kids birth certificates, Family Pictures

Does any other specific document I should arrange specially Accommodation, Child Care etc.

I'll be thankful for a kind response from gurus..
Hi madnanali

Hope you have got your visa for your family, I am also on Tier 2 general visa from december 2013 and now Im going to apply for my wife and daughter visa but confused about Tenancy agreement, because currently im living with my friend in a share accomodation and flat and all bills are his name, can number 4 point from above is enough if my employer stated that they will cover "4: Employer's letter that "they will cover all of the expense require to accommodate and settlement of my family"
how was your experience , would you like to share please.
Last edited by sunny007 on Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

madnanali
Newly Registered

Post by madnanali » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:01 pm

I am not sure about the proof of Residence, but I showed... I think employer letter should work as in general no one rent house well before of family arrival, but usually decision comes within 3 weeks, and if you are a genuine Tier 2 immigrant and have solid proofs of bank statement and salary then their should not be a problem.

sunny007

Post by sunny007 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:33 pm

madnanali wrote:I am not sure about the proof of Residence, but I showed... I think employer letter should work as in general no one rent house well before of family arrival, but usually decision comes within 3 weeks, and if you are a genuine Tier 2 immigrant and have solid proofs of bank statement and salary then their should not be a problem.
Thank you madnanali for your response

would you like to share the following two letters format please?

3.Employer's reference letter

and have you shown any document for child care? if yes then what please