ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Since

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by Since » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:31 am

Its look like somebody is having a fun by deleting all data on google drive.

Achilles.ali
Pakistan

Post by Achilles.ali » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:38 am

I though only adults are on this forum, but after seeing this I got to say, who ever deleted data from google drive, needs to grow up, its not funny at all.

mazeen1910

Post by mazeen1910 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:54 am

Guys,

We really have some idiot /s in this forum to delete information from the sheet...

I remember this happening a few months back too...

@spatacus.@amddy, @shafurqhan can you guys remember how this was restored last time?

Since

Post by Since » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:13 am

mazeen1910 wrote:Guys,

We really have some idiot /s in this forum to delete information from the sheet...

@spatacus.@amddy, @shafurqhan can you guys remember how this was restored last time?

I think if you logged into google drive using your google account credentials, it will shows all the iteration on right side of spreadsheet and you can select any iteration to restore it back.

I can not not see as I am not logged in google drive.

addy582
Newly Registered

Post by addy582 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:13 am

Hi all,

i am a silent reader and had my name listed as ADK in the spread sheet. Really disappointed to see somebody deleted all the data from it.

Please can somebody restore it for us....

Since

Post by Since » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:14 am

mazeen1910 wrote:Guys,

@mazeen1910

did you recive your parcel ?

ratz

Post by ratz » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:14 am

Some idiot has deleted the spreadsheet! :?

jigars143
Pakistan

Post by jigars143 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:43 am

Someone is just playing up. I hope we will be able to get it back. Probably need to give access to only few readers and they add dates and stuff on the list. And keep it blocked for editing. I am not sure if that will work on google drive though :(

ratz

Post by ratz » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:54 am

Looks like someone deleted it at 11 February, 21:57. The last update before that was 11 February, 20:40. I cant seem to recover the spreadsheet from this version, perhaps I don't have privileges. :?

Omor4real

Post by Omor4real » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:24 am

This are my thoughts, others may have different opinion. Please liaise with senior members who may have better advice.
shoaibsuleman wrote:
getgreen wrote:
After 2012 ruling, it looks like that dependents of the ILR (Long residence) will have only one option, to complete 10 years, regardless of how long before your spouse was ur dependent. On the other hand if you wait for another year to get your ILR through TIER 1 , ur wife can get the ILR same time, but I will never encourage that for a number of reasons including the possibility that you get fined by the court for whatever reason or the homeoffice bring other criteria in 2016. so my advice to you is this, get yourself sorted and for your wife explore the following two options:

1. Can you wife stay with you outside the UK get her ILR .
2. Contact the people here on the forum who were talking about the appeal for 2012 ruling, get in touch with them and support them.

Good luck.
Hi get green
Thanks for your reply, I didn't understand the point is why court can charge me fine? Is that because I'm withdrawing my application? I applied 5 days ago.I appreciate if you please explain ?

I didn't understand your option 1 at all, if I stay with my wife outside UK then she will get ILR(not sure if understand correctly)? Appreciate if you please explain me on this as well!

Thanks
Shoaib
[/quote]

Thanks for your reply but I still dont get clearance of @getgreen has raised
1) why court can charge me fine? Is that because I'm withdrawing my application?
2)option 1, if I stay with my wife outside UK then she will get ILR(not sure if understand correctly)?[/quote]

He is just talking about the unknown, like if you get fined for things like traffic offence or home office change rules.
also he is talking about if you are looking at option of your wife not in the UK, but can still be entitle to ILR which i don't think is possible.
However in regards to ur options you should know best, but also consider uncertainty e.g your job/earnings that your future ILR will depend on, UKVI etc.

ratz

Post by ratz » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:32 am

I'm going to try to rebuild the spreadsheet from the last available data!

waiting4ilr
Newly Registered

Post by waiting4ilr » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:34 am

ratz wrote:Looks like someone deleted it at 11 February, 21:57. The last update before that was 11 February, 20:40. I cant seem to recover the spreadsheet from this version, perhaps I don't have privileges. :?
can anyone see the google sheet now.. I tried to recover it..

smir
Member of Standing
India

Re: 10 years long residence SET (O) waiting time 2009 - 2010

Post by smir » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:34 am

Brother Chaudhary

You can't apply ILR if your appeal is pending

You as soon as finish 10 year completely just sent a letter and photo copy of liuk test English language and passport photo copy showing entry exit claiming that you have finished 10 year and will maintain that I qualify for ILR on additional grounds

Send one copy to tribunal and one copy to HO officer who is looking at your case

CHUDHARY wrote:
samim40046 wrote:Dear/madam
I am Samim' come uk 27.3.2005 & want apply 10 years rule for leave to remain.

Unfortunately ,my passport is pending at home office last 3years,when I applied spouse visa but some reason it's been refuse & I am going to court for hearing 17 of July 2015.
in that case 27 of March it will be 10 years for apply residence permit (ilr)
So shall I apply one month before or need to wait exact 10years time ?

I will be grateful if you give me exact idea about my (ilr) application & what to do.

King regards
S Ahammad.
Hi S Ahammad
You need to apply when you complete 10 years in your case. Best of luck

waiting4ilr
Newly Registered

Post by waiting4ilr » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:39 am

ratz wrote:I'm going to try to rebuild the spreadsheet from the last available data!

Achilles.ali
Pakistan

Post by Achilles.ali » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:42 am

YEAH, spreadsheet is working fine now, thank you mate

ratz

Post by ratz » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:44 am

I re-pasted and restyled the spreadsheet from a earlier version! Some of the calcs may still not work but should let people enter tehir results!

waiting4ilr
Newly Registered

Post by waiting4ilr » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:45 am

waiting4ilr wrote:
ratz wrote:I'm going to try to rebuild the spreadsheet from the last available data!

If your are not sure how to add information just tell the senior member and they will add your information on the spread sheet.. please don't mess with it. Thanks.. and a big congratulations to all the new approvals and those who are waiting stay optimistic..

ratz

Post by ratz » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:49 am

waiting4ilr wrote:
waiting4ilr wrote:

If your are not sure how to add information just tell the senior member and they will add your information on the spread sheet.. please don't mess with it. Thanks.. and a big congratulations to all the new approvals and those who are waiting stay optimistic..
FYI I already have my information on there, and have been following this thread for a very long time, as you may have noticed someone DELETED the data last night therefore the spreadsheet was empty, I have now pasted back all the columns from an older version so that people can carry on updating their details. So, 'Don't mess with it' ? I think you should be thanking me!!!
Last edited by ratz on Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

Kaleem Ahmed
Newly Registered

Post by Kaleem Ahmed » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:50 am

Hi All;
On 06/04/2014 the drastic changes have been made in immigration rules for pre 9th July, 2012 PBS dependents, if the main applicant gains indefinite leave to remain based on 10 years of long residence.
According to new rules those dependants cannot combine any time spent as PBS dependent with FLR(M) to qualify for ILR and their qualifying time period of 5 years will start from the day they are granted an FLR(M).
Under the new rules you have to meet the minimum income threshold of £18600 as well or even more if you have non UK born children.
There are lot of people who are being affected adversely with this change in rules.
We are now about to challenge the rule. Please come forward and join hands together for common cause and join us on Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/716996288335740
Thanks

meghankit

Post by meghankit » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:57 am

jigars143 wrote:At last received the documents. Post office tried delivering them yesterday but I wasn't home. Just got them from them now.

My Time line is below:
Application sent: 28/10/2014
Biometric received: 19/11/2014
Biometric enrolled :20/11/2014
Decision Date: 07/02/2015
Doc Return: 11/02/2015
Biometrics Card: awaiting

Thanks to all in this forum for your kind help and useful info

congratulation
did you send the return envelop with the application?

regards

imi99999
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by imi99999 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:11 pm

imi99999 wrote:Need Few Answers, Just filling Up SET(LR)
QUESTION 1.
SET (LR) Application Form (version 12/2014)
Comments: IS ABOVE THE CORRECT AND LATEST VERSION OF APPLICATION FORM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUESTION 2.
C6. Do you have any passport or travel document which contains a previous grant of leave or which you used when you last travelled to the UK?
Yes document enclosed, passport/travel document number is
COMMENT: I HAVE 3 PREVIOUS PASSPORTS AND 1 CURRENT AND IN ABOVE QUESTION JUST ONE BOX FOR THE PASSPORT NUMBER
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUESTION 3
D3. Since then have you had any absences from the UK? If yes, give the dates you left and
returned to the UK and the reason for the absence in the spaces below. List all absences
however short and in date order. If you need more space, continue on a separate sheet and
enclose it with your application.
COMMENTS: I KNOW MY ENTRY DATES FROM THE STAMP ON PASSPORT BUT HOW WOULD I ESTABLISH MY DEPARTURE DATE?
I CAN SEE THE DATES I ARRIVED IN PAKISTAN FROM ENTRY STAMP BUT THAT COULD BE NEXT OR SAME DATE I DEPARTED FROM UK

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUESTION 4
Have you provided your current passport(s) or travel document(s) and all
other relevant documents specified in section C and are they originals?
(We also require photocopies of the same).
COMMENTS: WHAT PHOTO COPIES WILL I NEED TO SEND I.E ONLY PAGES WITH STAMPS OR ALL PAGES????
Please help me with above

ratz

Post by ratz » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:55 pm

Is it just 1 approval so far today?

Bigboy86

Post by Bigboy86 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:36 pm

hi guys as promised i am here to answer any question about the gap

@Smir
your first question
in 2009 first in june they sent my whole application back saying that my payment hasn't gone through and if i want to apply then apply again using correct payment method. they didn't give me any time scale within which i have to apply back.

secondly
i didn't appeal for my case in 2009. what actually happened was that i applied 2 days before my visa was expiring on 28th june. i got all my application back saying that the fee was not deducted on 17th july. WHAT MY MISTAKE WAS THAT I REAPPLIED WITH NEW BANK STATEMENT WHICH DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY INIT after 2 days of receiving the application back. on 15th august they refused it saying that i didn't score 10 points for maintenance. they sent my passport to local removal services and they told me to leave the country asap, i didn't have right of appeal. then i went to a solicitor and he suggested that i should apply with new application and not to go to appeal because it will cost more and take more time too. so i reapplied through solicitor on 21st august with correct statement and correct fee and got the visa.

i have visited so many solicitor before my ilr application to find out if it was a gap. i even went to a first tier tribunal judge who charges £250/10 mins to find out. and everyone told me that it is a GAP.

so then i started to get every thing together.

my solicitor was Bukhari chambers and my personal solicitor was MRs Bailey. they are really very good and very cost effective.

if you have anymore questions about anything i can help with then please contact me on danish9886@icloud.com. i will be more then happy to answer every questions. including if you want to know how much the solicitor cost and what exactly u should do before or after you sent the application.

ONE THING I FORGOT TO ADD IS THAT I ALSO WENT TO SEE MY MP AND TOLD HIM TO WRITE A LETTER TO HOMEOFFICE ASKING THEM TO USE SOME DISCRETION. HE RECEIVED REPLY BACK FROM HOME OFFICE SAYING THAT THEY WILL DO EVERY THING THEY CAN.

REGARDS

smir wrote:Thanks

Can you please throw light thAt did they returned documents and application

Or did they sent you letter that application is invalid and apply again ?

Please throw some light

Also was you case with tribunal or any appeal pending ?

Thanks
Also if able to provide with details of consultant so that we too can get important info please
Jernifrmstudent2ilr wrote:Many Congratulation brother Very happy for you.

I have almost a same case have gap due to invalid application - Payment issue the only difference is I wasn't aware of this that the invalid application counts as a gap in your legal residence until I joined this forum.

So let see what will be the outcome of my application.
Bigboy86 wrote:AlHumdullilah
by the grace of allah the only merciful

i have received phone call from my solicitor confirming that my ILR has arrived.
I WOULD LIKE TO PERSONALLY THANK EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM FOR ALL THE HELP THEY HAVE PROVIDED.

MY CASE WAS NOT STRAIGHT FORWARD, I HAD A GAP OF 91 DAYS IN TOTAL DUE TO PAYMENT NOT BEEN TAKEN FROM HOME OFFICE IN 2009 FOR MY TIER 4 APPLICATION. I REALISED IT SOON ENOUGH BEFORE APPLYING FOR MY ILR AND PREPARED MYSELF FOR IT.
I WILL TELL YOU EXACTLY WHAT I DID TO PREVENT THE HOME OFFICE FROM REFUSING YOUR APPLICATION.

1. First of all i received my SAR report which told me exactly where my GAP was.
2. then i called my bank and asked them for my bank statement from that time when my visa was refused due to home office not been able to take the payment.
3. i highlighted the relevant time when home office should have taken the payment but they didn't to show that i had enough money in my account and it wasn't my fault.
4. then i went to a first tier tribunal judge who sits in London and gives consultant. he cost a lot but he gave me confidence that i have a possibility of winning it. (you don't have to do it)
5. then i went to my solicitor and gave all the papers to them.
6. they made the case and gave a reference of BASNET VS SSHD which is very good precedent for all the cases who have gap due to payment issues in past.

i received my documents today and the date on the letter was 7th feb.
please update the spreadsheet.

i will be checking my this account every week for any questions anyone have.

regards.

Capricon123
Newly Registered

Post by Capricon123 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:10 pm

Hi Guys !
Google drive is not working. Plz sort it out if possible

Omor4real

Re: 10 years long residence SET (O) waiting time 2009 - 2010

Post by Omor4real » Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:14 pm

Hello Smir how was your appeal, pls can you share more light, as have got an appeal for June this year, but have already applied for ILR.
smir wrote:Brother Chaudhary

You can't apply ILR if your appeal is pending

You as soon as finish 10 year completely just sent a letter and photo copy of liuk test English language and passport photo copy showing entry exit claiming that you have finished 10 year and will maintain that I qualify for ILR on additional grounds

Send one copy to tribunal and one copy to HO officer who is looking at your case

CHUDHARY wrote:
samim40046 wrote:Dear/madam
I am Samim' come uk 27.3.2005 & want apply 10 years rule for leave to remain.

Unfortunately ,my passport is pending at home office last 3years,when I applied spouse visa but some reason it's been refuse & I am going to court for hearing 17 of July 2015.
in that case 27 of March it will be 10 years for apply residence permit (ilr)
So shall I apply one month before or need to wait exact 10years time ?

I will be grateful if you give me exact idea about my (ilr) application & what to do.

King regards
S Ahammad.
Hi S Ahammad
You need to apply when you complete 10 years in your case. Best of luck