ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Private messages problem

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Private messages problem

Post by Zee ali » Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:22 pm

Hi Gurus

I can't received and send private messages. Even can't see pm option. Kindly help me
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

Obie
Ireland

Re: Private messages problem

Post by Obie » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:40 pm

Will check in free time to see what is going on, and if i can assist, otherwise we will need to wait until admin return.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:12 pm

Help still can't see private message option.

HELP HELP HELP
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

Universal soldier
BANNED

Post by Universal soldier » Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:58 pm

All PMS usually admin & moderators read as part of their duty and usually when a lot of PMS are exchanged especially about giving & receiving advises by this way or some marketing/advertising going on or sharing private personal information then it make angry to site admins and they terminate that facility.

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:37 am

Universal soldier wrote:All PMS usually admin & moderators read as part of their duty and usually when a lot of PMS are exchanged especially about giving & receiving advises by this way or some marketing/advertising going on or sharing private personal information then it make angry to site admins and they terminate that facility.
As far i am aware i did nothing wrong.

ban.s

Post by ban.s » Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:29 am

Universal soldier wrote:All PMS usually admin & moderators read as part of their duty and usually when a lot of PMS are exchanged especially about giving & receiving advises by this way or some marketing/advertising going on or sharing private personal information then it make angry to site admins and they terminate that facility.
please don't speculate. moderators dont have access to any private messages and nor it's their duty to police PMs.

@zee ali - what exactly is the issue? are you not able to see the Private Message tab in the User Control Panel section?

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:11 pm

ban.s wrote:
please don't speculate. moderators dont have access to any private messages and nor it's their duty to police PMs.

@zee ali - what exactly is the issue? are you not able to see the Private Message tab in the User Control Panel section?
Yes.

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:55 pm

ban.s wrote:

In user control panel when i click private messages tab. It says i am not authorised to send private messages.

when i click inbox, it says authorised to read private messages

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:30 am

Administrator or Moderator please help

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:57 am

I'm trying to find out why your private messages permissions have been stopped.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:47 am

vinny wrote:I'm trying to find out why your private messages permissions have been stopped.
And kindly rectify the issue as well

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:40 am

Who is admin of this page?

Is this page running by humans?

Kindly open my pm option.

Universal soldier
BANNED

Post by Universal soldier » Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:34 pm

I can feel your agitation because same happened with my member friends too and their pm facility was not rectified. They told the same possible reasons which I mentioned above.

ban.s

Post by ban.s » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:19 pm

Obie has kindly reset your PM option and I believe all OK now.

askhan

Post by askhan » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:42 pm

Hi all.

I am unable to send any pM, I have 8 messages sitting in OUTBOX, can anyone please advise.

Thanks
Akbar
Kind Regard,
A.Khan
-------------------------

Casa

Post by Casa » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:23 pm

Messages remain in the Outbox until they're read by the recipient.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.