ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Last time urgent help me please

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Kumar197

Last time urgent help me please

Post by Kumar197 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:03 pm

Hi,

My FTT has been dismissed on 13th feb 2015 I got dismissle letter in my hand on 16th feb 2015.

Now I donot want to go UPper Tribunal.I have decided to go back forever.

1. How many days I can leagally stay in this country after this dismissle letter?
2. I have applied my wife's visa with me she is my dependent now how will I get our passport and my original documents back from HO.
3.Will I get both at my home address or on airport?
4.How long it will take to get it back.?

Please please advice me as I want to fly ASAP coz my father is hospitalised.

Thanks
Kumar

Tier1luck

Re: Last time urgent help me please

Post by Tier1luck » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:47 pm

Sorry to hear all that

1) within 28 days , u have to leave the Country and go back ur country

Usually , they don't return passports , u have to call them and let them know that , u don't want to Peruse ur case and want to withdraw ur case .regarding this they will tell u procedure that how u can collect ur passports from airport once u will confirm ur tickets and provide them all details of ur departure . Usually they take 3-4 weeks . Some time but early too , it's all depend ur luck .
Regarding ur original documents , they can send to ur correspondence address once you withdraw ur case and let them confirm about ur decision .

Hope this info will help u . But first u should call them and tell them regarding ur decision to leave the country voluntary .

Regards and wish u good luck

Kumar197

Re: Last time urgent help me please

Post by Kumar197 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:52 am

Thanks for your reply....