ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR for newborn baby from India

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ilrtier1

ILR for newborn baby from India

Post by ilrtier1 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:51 am

Hi,
I am a BC. My wife & I got ILR in 2011. We would like to bring our new born baby to the UK from India. The baby was born in India. If we apply for Indian passport and then ILR for the baby, what is the form to be used? what are the documents to be submitted? I visited on visa application center in India, they say that it would take 60 working days to receive result.
Total I expect around 80 working days including indian passport and ILR application.

Has anybody applied for their child's ILR from India? Can you please advice me what to do? how to speed up to get the ILR soon and also what are the documents required.

Thanks very much in advance

Atel

vinny

Re: ILR for newborn baby from India

Post by vinny » Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:35 am

Join parents.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Amber
Mood:

Re: ILR for newborn baby from India

Post by Amber » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:12 pm

VAF4A, Appendix 1, form SU07/12 and evidence of adequate maintenance and accommodation.

See https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/uk-visa-forms
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.