ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CNIC Question : Help please !!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Musa

CNIC Question : Help please !!

Post by Musa » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:03 am

Hello guys.

I am going to apply spouse visa for my wife from Islamabad Pakistan. She have got all documents ready but she don't have CNIC (Nadra ID card). Is it important to have CNIC to submit spouse visa file ??

Thanks.

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Re: CNIC Question : Help please !!

Post by Zee ali » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:48 am

Musa wrote:Hello guys.

I am going to apply spouse visa for my wife from Islamabad Pakistan. She have got all documents ready but she don't have CNIC (Nadra ID card). Is it important to have CNIC to submit spouse visa file ??

Thanks.
Did she lost her CNIC card or what?

How she managed to get passport without CNIC?
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

Musa

Post by Musa » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:17 am

She got her passport couple of months before, her age was 17 and she managed it with her form B and her parents documents.. now she is 18 and we are all ready to submit visa file. If she will wait for new CNIC then my UK bank statements and wage slips will be more than 28 days limit at the time of submission. and visa will be definitely refuse.

Please advice us, where do we need her CNIC, It is important to submit visa file ?

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:23 am

Musa wrote:She got her passport couple of months before, her age was 17 and she managed it with her form B and her parents documents.. now she is 18 and we are all ready to submit visa file. If she will wait for new CNIC then my UK bank statements and wage slips will be more than 28 days limit at the time of submission. and visa will be definitely refuse.

Please advice us, where do we need her CNIC, It is important to submit visa file ?
Better not to take any risk. Its a refusal as well i believe if she is not carrying your name in her passport. if u get visa luckily than u

will have a problem in future when u want to change her surname. Better to change it now rather than get a refusal or struggle in future.

Its a common practice in Pakistan when a girl marry, her husband changes her name in CNIC than on passport. UKVI islamabad knows it very well they may doubt about your marriage or relationship if u dont do it.

If u r working better to wait 1 or 2 months more and get new CNIC and passport (bearing your name as husband) and attach her previous passport as well. As u need to submit all the passports which issued to your wife.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

Musa

Post by Musa » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:39 am

Ok Zee Ali, I will make her passport and CNIC first inshallah and then apply for her visa..

Thanks for your kind advice.