ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

yask

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by yask » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:33 pm

taz123 wrote:Hi respected members

I have applied for my ILR on 3 of October 2014 and done bio on 10 of November since then no response I have been waiting.....any one on the same boat

Once I had spoken toHO they said under process can any one on the same situation
Plz reply me
Thanks
Hi taz123,

Mate I am on same boat I apllied on 3rd oct and done bio on 2nd December and still waiting .. ... Is your case straight forward

mzi103

Post by mzi103 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:58 pm

hi

No approvals today

come on HO

give us more

thanks

Benito

Post by Benito » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:05 pm

Hi there,

I've got my ILR in 2013. Now I have applied for my wife's ILR under LR category.
Can someone add her timeline to "timeline" spreadsheet under my name please?

Applied: 24/02/2015
Acknowledgement: -
Bio Received: -
Bio Enrolled: -
Approved: -
Doc received: -

Thank you!

mazeen1910

Post by mazeen1910 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:35 am

yask wrote:

I have applied for my ILR on 3 of October 2014 and done bio on 10 of November since then no response I have been waiting.....any one on the same boat

Once I had spoken toHO they said under process can any one on the same situation
Plz reply me
Thanks
Hi taz123,

Mate I am on same boat I apllied on 3rd oct and done bio on 2nd December and still waiting .. ... Is your case straight forward
I think it''s just a matter of waiting but should hear something soom.

alam_m

Post by alam_m » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:07 am

alam_m wrote:Hi there
Could some one please add my daughter's (2nd) 10 yr long residence application detail in the time line please.
Please add this as daughter2.

Details:
Application made : 30 Jan 2015
Acknowledgement received: 04 Feb 2015
Biometric invitation received: 13 Feb 2015
Biometric done: 16 Feb 2015

Awaiting approval..................
Allah hafez

Thanking all.
Hi All,
Look like no one yet had few minutes to add the above info in the time line. I really didn't want to mess with the google doc as my little learning could be dangerous!!!!!
Pls add it up.

Regards

Cisco89
Newly Registered

Post by Cisco89 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:07 am

Hi Senior members

Please advise me

I have recently got ILR on 10 year long residency base
My wife has dependent visa of Tier1 so which form we need to use to extend my wife visa and which documents required for this extension

I am salaried person earning more than £18600

Your reply will be appreciated.

Regards
Faiz

smir
Member of Standing
India

Post by smir » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:59 am

Assalam

Brother Omor

If HO withdraw appeal and tells to apply ILR that is still safe

Because if HO withdrew appeal then still if they refuse our ILR then they need to give appeal for that

But if we withdrew appeal and apply ILR and if Allah not and our ILR refused then No right to appeal
Hope you understand virtue of appeal

[quote="Omor4realote="smir"]brother Khan

Wasn't it possible that judge tell HO
To consider the additional and issue ILR ?

Because according to law you have to not apply seperate lu

HO is bound to give you ILR

What was judge response when you said additional grounds and HO said you can apply ILR ?

mistakhan wrote:@ZEE ALI
as my personal experience what i think you should go to hearing and not withdraw your appeal
Because if you do withdraw the appeal there is a chance of not getting RIGHT OF APPEAL if anything goes wrong in ILR
there is a bright chance of Home office to withdraw the appeal if you go with additional documents which are required for ILR life in uk test english language certificate ielts or your degree etc
what i did is i went with additional documents but didn't submitted before hearing just took them along me on hearing so the home office was not prepared for it
thats how they withdrew the appeal
when home office withdraws the appeal meaning the original application made for visa which was refused by home office is again PENDING FOR NEW DECIOSION .
i dont have no family kids etc
hope that helps

so this is safer way
Zee ali wrote:Hi mistakhan

Thanks for quick response

I am in same situation mate. My hearing is soon and completing 10 years before that. What should i do ?

Go for hearing and do the same ?

or send them additional grounds to add in appeal that i completed 10 years?

Where was your hearing? Court?

Is your 3c still intact? I mean if God forbid anything wrong happen with ILR application? Would u get appeal right ?

Is your work right still exist after applying ILR?

Do u have family kids? if yes what happen to their appeal?

Your information is very help for me

Regards
[/quote]

Smir i doubt if home office is going to issue ILR
, i think what they will probably do is withdraw from the appeal and asked you to make new application.in my own opinion they will always want to make money so their strategy will be to offer you something lower than ILR and expect you to pay that £1090 for ILR.[/quote]

Since

Post by Since » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:58 am

Hi All,

Just phoned HO and confirmed that they are currently dealing November applications.

Thanks

Kaleem Ahmed
Newly Registered

Post by Kaleem Ahmed » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:11 pm

Hi All;
On 06/04/2014 the drastic changes have been made in immigration rules for pre 9th July, 2012 PBS dependents, if the main applicant gains indefinite leave to remain based on 10 years of long residence.
According to new rules those dependants cannot combine any time spent as PBS dependent with FLR(M) to qualify for ILR and their qualifying time period of 5 years will start from the day they are granted an FLR(M).
Under the new rules you have to meet the minimum income threshold of £18600 as well or even more if you have non UK born children.
There are lot of people who are being affected adversely with this change in rules.
We are now about to challenge the rule. Please come forward and join hands together for common cause and join us on Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/716996288335740
Thanks

Dec17

Post by Dec17 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:12 pm

CHUDHARY wrote:
Dec17 wrote:
CHUDHARY wrote:I have called HO office today. Spoken with lady who said my application is pending for decision. Can some please tell me what dose this means. I also asked if my application has been allocated to case worker but she didn't tell me. Any one know please reply thanks
Hi mate hopefully you will get ur decion by next week December application already allacated to case worker , I call this morning i called home office they confirmed me I applied 17th December hope fully I will get my one soon ,I spoke to my solicitor as well they already receive couple of December applicant desicion .so it's not surprising me
@Dec17
Thank you for your reply. Do you know the meaning of the term she used "pending for decision ". As most of the time we hear different terms like under process , awaiting to be considered, in case worker unit, with case worker etc. but I never heard of it
Hi mate ,Normaly in this forum who ever said pending for decision got their approval with in week time I am sure u will get yours any time next week .

CHUDHARY

Post by CHUDHARY » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:04 pm

@Dec17
Thank you very much for such positive and relieving comments.May Allah almighty bless everyone waiting with success soon.

Great77

Post by Great77 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:50 pm

Hello all,

This is let you know that by the grace of Almighty God that my ILR is granted. Let me give you the timeline :

Applied 21/10/20 2014
Biometric Done 10/11/2014
Documents Received and also Biometric Card at the same day 25th February 2015.

Visas Student + PSW = 9years and 2 months +Section 3c =10 months Never out of time or gaps as well.
Appeal process took 10 months my appeal was adjourned in June to September because of few Judges and lack of court time. appeal lost in September and apply to FTT for permission to Upper Tribunal before withdrawal.

My solicitor informed me about this not long ago. Summary, I applied by withdrawing my application of " permission to appeal to upper tribunal" and on the same day applied for my ILR. We made sure the withdrawal is faxed and confirmation came as OK.
Please if you have already being given a date for upper tribunal permission, please do not apply same day. Mine was still permission. You can look at my profile to understand what happened

I phoned then in January response was it has been sent to a team in Shelfied (not sure but not liverpool). I phoned late January, they said, it is not completed.
And also Early February, under consideration, please wait. Phoned them February 20th, they said someone looked at my file February 13th, so wait. Then Phoned them yesterday they said packaged sent with tracking number given to me on 23rd February 2015. Tracked it online yesterday, delivered with BRP the same day.

I hope this helps someone.
I wish you all success. When I have the letter I will tell you what date of the approval.
Last edited by Great77 on Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Great

smir
Member of Standing
India

Post by smir » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:55 pm

Mashallah

Congrates brother

Me too in same boat
My appeal to ftt is in few months

Would you share brother please
What visa you applied and got refused and what happened in ftt ?

Why you didn't claimed 10 years in appeal itself ?

Guidance will help me a lot please and others too
Great77 wrote:Hello all,

This is let you know that by the grace of Almighty God that my ILR is granted. Let me give you the timeline :

Applied 21/10/20 2014

My solicitor informed me about this not long ago. Summary, I applied by withdrawing my application of " permission to appeal to upper tribunal" and on the same day applied for my ILR. We made sure the withdrawal is faxed and confirmation came as OK.
Please if you have already being given a date for upper tribunal permission, please do not apply same day. Mine was still permission. You can look at my profile to understand what happened

I phoned then in January response was it has been sent to a team in Shelfied (not sure but not liverpool). I phoned late January, they said, it is not completed.
And also Early February, under consideration, please wait. Phoned them February 20th, they said someone looked at my file February 13th, so wait. Then Phoned them yesterday they said packaged sent with tracking number given to me on 23rd February 2015. Tracked it online yesterday, delivered with BRP the same day.

I wish you all success. When I have the letter I will tell you what date of the approval.
Last edited by smir on Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Great77

Post by Great77 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:13 pm

smir wrote:Mashallah

Congrates brother

Me too in same boat
My appeal to ftt is in July

Guidance will help me a lot please and others too

Applied 21/10/20 2014

Hi Smir,
The form I used was FLR(O) choosing other reason in the checkbox option. However, but please use FLR(FP), they have changed the form now to strictly define private life in UK now .

I do not want to claim it then because my appeal date was September and I want to fully complete my 10 years. My solicitor even mentioned it then that I am a month away, Judge ignored it and considered only that application. When you withdraw you are at crossroad if you will stop your job or you keep working. If you have completed your 10 years, then you have appeal in July. If you are sure you do not have gaps in your history here in UK. To withdraw can be a good option. Appeal process drains a lot......
Great

smir
Member of Standing
India

Post by smir » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:25 pm

Thanks
Me too flr fp
Last edited by smir on Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Great77

Post by Great77 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:36 pm

[quote="smir"]Thanks a lot brother for reply

You can be drained mentally that is what I meant. So my advice for now is dpo not withdraw at the monet and also request for SAR to know your history.

Yes me too FLR FP

Me too applied FLR O but home office said please send FLR FP or we will make application invalid

So we just sent FLR FP form again

My 10 year already finish in December

But find risky to withdraw appeal as loose job and also have family plus I have this flr fp and flr o on question

Though homeoffice didn't invalid but they may question

Any way why you say Appeal drain a lot ??????

Please explain brother

[quote="Great77"][quote="smir"]Mashallah

Congrates brother

Me too in same boat
My appeal to ftt is in July

Great

DMH2014
Newly Registered

Post by DMH2014 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:06 pm

Hi everyone I just phoned HO and a guy said that HO is dealing with December applications now. I applied on 3rd dec and he said ur application is still in process wait until UKVI contact me. I think these guys r just giving random information as they might don't really know what is going on ?
As they r saying to few of us that they r dealing with Nov or OCT applications.
They might answer so many of us so they just give wrong info without checking their systems. What do u say????

Dec17

Post by Dec17 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:23 pm

DMH2014 wrote:Hi everyone I just phoned HO and a guy said that HO is dealing with December applications now. I applied on 3rd dec and he said ur application is still in process wait until UKVI contact me. I think these guys r just giving random information as they might don't really know what is going on ?
They might answer so many of us so they just give wrong info without checking their systems. What do u say????
Hi mate it's true because my solicitor confirm they already got couple of December applicant got their decision and I spoke to home office they confirm me my file with case worker I applied dec17th .

smir
Member of Standing
India

Post by smir » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:40 pm

SAR done

It's clear
Last edited by smir on Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DMH2014
Newly Registered

Post by DMH2014 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:30 pm

Dec17 wrote:
DMH2014 wrote:Hi everyone I just phoned HO and a guy said that HO is dealing with December applications now. I applied on 3rd dec and he said ur application is still in process wait until UKVI contact me. I think these guys r just giving random information as they might don't really know what is going on ?
Hi mate it's true because my solicitor confirm they already got couple of December applicant got their decision and I spoke to home office they confirm me my file with case worker I applied dec17th .
This waiting time put all of us in sane. Really killing to be waiting to be waiting for something. So what do u think that my application is not completed yet or in process. Keep waiting. Does it mean it is with case worker or still some where in the queue to be handed over to case worker????

Dec17

Post by Dec17 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:10 pm

DMH2014 wrote:
Dec17 wrote:
This waiting time put all of us in sane. Really killing to be waiting to be waiting for something. So what do u think that my application is not completed yet or in process. Keep waiting. Does it mean it is with case worker or still some where in the queue to be handed over to case worker????
Hi mate I think if the say its prosesing it should be with case worker ,I know the waiting is killing what to do apart from waiting hopefully every one will get their approval soon by the grace of god .

Hairydude
Newly Registered

Post by Hairydude » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:49 pm

Hello all

Today I have received my approval letter and my documents. The approval was dated 25/02/2015 (yesterday).

My application was sent on 17/11/2014 , I'd like to thank everyone who has contributed to this forum and this thread in particular, it has been an interesting journey.

Good luck to everyone still waiting. Hang in there!

Dec17

Post by Dec17 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:00 pm

Hairydude wrote:Hello all

Today I have received my approval letter and my documents. The approval was dated 25/02/2015 (yesterday).

My application was sent on 17/11/2014 , I'd like to thank everyone who has contributed to this forum and this thread in particular, it has been an interesting journey.

Good luck to everyone still waiting. Hang in there!
Hi mate congrats ,keep pray for us .

taz123
inactive

Post by taz123 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:53 pm

yask wrote:

Plz reply me
Thanks
Hi taz123,

No mate my case was in appeal how bat ur case

taz123
inactive

Post by taz123 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:55 pm

Applied 21/10/20 2014

Visas Student + PSW = 9years and 2 months +Section 3c =10 months Never out of time or gaps as well.
Appeal process took 10 months my appeal was adjourned in June to September because of few Judges and lack of court time. appeal lost in September and apply to FTT for permission to Upper Tribunal before withdrawal.

I hope this helps someone.

I have send an email to u plz reply to my email taa