ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Director loan Agreement letter

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rahil74098

Director loan Agreement letter

Post by rahil74098 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:04 am

Hi guys,
I got a visa on 28/09/2012. I sent this Director Loan agreement letter to UKBA. I hope this will help all of you.

Director's loan to (Your Company Name)
Lender: (Your Name)
Loan: (£ Amount)

I, (Name) director of XYZ Company do hereby agree to lend (Amount) to XYZ Company.

This loan is interest-free, unsecured and subordinated in favour of third-party creditors of the company. The loan is repayable after one year.

Your Name

sign
(Director, XYZ Company) Date:

samaygrg

Re: Director loan Agreement letter

Post by samaygrg » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:40 pm

thanks a lot.
rahil74098 wrote:Hi guys,
I got a visa on 28/09/2012. I sent this Director Loan agreement letter to UKBA. I hope this will help all of you.

I, (Name) director of XYZ Company do hereby agree to lend (Amount) to XYZ Company.

This loan is interest-free, unsecured and subordinated in favour of third-party creditors of the company. The loan is repayable after one year.

Your Name

sign

leela77
Newly Registered

Post by leela77 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:59 pm

Hi,
I am planning to apply for my ILR as Tier 1 entrepreneur.when I applied for extension I showed director loan agreement and job creation documnets,could you please let me know that do we nee to submit them again during ILR?
when I applied for Extension HO didnt return the STATUTORY DECLARATION document.could u please advise me regarding this.Thank you

leela77
Newly Registered

Post by leela77 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:04 pm

I have completed 5 years as Tier 1 Entrepreneur and now I am applying for my Settlement as Tier 1 Entrepreneur please list the documents that we need to submit.I have gone through the guidance but still I am looking help from seniors.Please reply

suvalike
Member of Standing

Post by suvalike » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:29 pm

leela77 wrote:I have completed 5 years as Tier 1 Entrepreneur and now I am applying for my Settlement as Tier 1 Entrepreneur please list the documents that we need to submit.I have gone through the guidance but still I am looking help from seniors.Please reply
Hi Leela ,

When did you apply for Tier 1 Enterprenuer Extension. :shock:

what documents did you submitted ?

Please elaborate in details about the extension process.

Thanks

rahulsingh1

Post by rahulsingh1 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:15 am

Hi Leela, we would be interested in knowing what documents you sent for extension ?

Best Regards,
Rahul

paru.org
India

Post by paru.org » Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:03 pm

leela77 wrote:I have completed 5 years as Tier 1 Entrepreneur and now I am applying for my Settlement as Tier 1 Entrepreneur please list the documents that we need to submit.I have gone through the guidance but still I am looking help from seniors.Please reply
hi leela

please share ur experience about settlement.
i am due extension for tier1 entre..please share

suvalike
Member of Standing

Post by suvalike » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:00 pm

rahil74098 wrote:Hi guys,

Your Name

sign

Hi Rahil,

Please can you list about the documents you submitted for extension.

Thanks

Momi

Post by Momi » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:45 pm

I am also interested to see the list of documents you have submitted for extension whereas I still have 2 year 4 months for extension. PLEASE SHARE!!!!!

Asefchdry

Post by Asefchdry » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:02 pm

also interested in knowing list of documents

luv369
Newly Registered

Post by luv369 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:24 pm

Hi Leela

As you would agree, a lot of us could do with your help regarding the documents you provided for your Extension application.

Could you advise also on Loan Agreement Copy.
Did you form a company or as self employed?

PLease advise
thanks
A.D.
leela77 wrote:Hi,
I am planning to apply for my ILR as Tier 1 entrepreneur.when I applied for extension I showed director loan agreement and job creation documnets,could you please let me know that do we nee to submit them again during ILR?
when I applied for Extension HO didnt return the STATUTORY DECLARATION document.could u please advise me regarding this.Thank you