ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

June 2014 - Naturalisation Application Timeline

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Aqiboss
Newly Registered

Re: June 2014 - Naturalisation Application Timeline

Post by Aqiboss » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:19 pm

Minz25 wrote:
xxevgenxx wrote:
xxevgenxx wrote:Hello Guys,
I have applied for my British Citizenship

Eligibility criteria: 5yrs+1yr ILR married wife is British + 2 kids I'm from Belarus.
Language criteria met: Life in the UK & B1 test
Method of application: Myself royal mail
Date of application: 21/06/2014
Payment method CC/DC: Credit Card
Date of receipt by UKBA: 23/06/2014
Date of acknowledgement: 11/07/2014
Date of debit or clearance of fees: 26/06/2014
Date approval received: 26/02/2015 (8 months)
Date of ceremony: waiting

I received the same letter

advised to wait another 3-6 months.... :shock: :shock: :shock: :( :x :evil:
Hi guys
Good news I got my approval letter today!!!!! i could't believe. maid decision 23/02/2015
Hope for evryone!!!
Congratulations! Glad to hear people are getting their approvals. Gives me hope. Fingers crossed!

Lucky you hopefully everyone get there approval

shabu
Newly Registered

Post by shabu » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:34 pm

Ive applied in June 2014 also and am still waiting. I got letter saying additional 3- 6 months , MP was topld additional 3-5 weeks soo we'll see whats happening.

Aqiboss
Newly Registered

Post by Aqiboss » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:13 pm

shabu wrote:Ive applied in June 2014 also and am still waiting. I got letter saying additional 3- 6 months , MP was topld additional 3-5 weeks soo we'll see whats happening.
I never get any letter like this let see shab

Londoner078
Newly Registered

Post by Londoner078 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:37 pm

8 month and 10 days...

redrose56
Newly Registered

Post by redrose56 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:08 pm

Hi everyone
I apply for uk naturalization on July 2014 and in February 2015 I received a letter from Ho that your appication takes more than 6 months.I am very concern about it please share any idea about it with me.thanks

babe_khyber
Member of Standing

Post by babe_khyber » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:51 pm

Hi, what is your immigration route?
I am running in 13 Months waiting and still hopeful don't worry insha Allah we will getting approval soon.
Best wishes
Babe khyber

Sonnyboy8011

Post by Sonnyboy8011 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:34 pm

babe_khyber wrote:Hi, what is your immigration route?
I am running in 13 Months waiting and still hopeful don't worry insha Allah we will getting approval soon.
Best wishes
Babe khyber

Bro I'm sure they hate us with their guts,otherwise what else can be for over a year wait?????...I wasn't sure before this,but after looking carefully I noticed between Indian national who usually get approval under 3 weeks in so many cases or max they get approval under 3 months the only Indian national waited over 6 months are muslim..isn't obvious guys!!!its not about just backlogs,it's about they see us so low and decide because of thier backlog sacrifice us and add few more applicants from EU area which got no PR cards to make it looks like normal ..that's what I found after 7 months wait..i may be strongly wrong,but when I check around and research just come back to same conclusion which is I'm paying this price for just having obvious muslim name and come from middleast ..that's it..I can't see any other reason ..if u knw share u opinion PLS and prove me wrong because i love to be wrong about this matter as its really pushing me on the side when I see such unfairness ..tnx

biki5
Newly Registered

Post by biki5 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:01 pm

Sonnyboy8011 wrote:
babe_khyber wrote:Hi, what is your immigration route?
Best wishes
Babe khyber

Bro I'm sure they hate us with their guts,otherwise what else can be for over a year wait?????...I wasn't sure before this,but after looking carefully I noticed between Indian national who usually get approval under 3 weeks in so many cases or max they get approval under 3 months the only Indian national waited over 6 months are muslim..isn't obvious guys!!!its not about just backlogs,it's about they see us so low and decide because of thier backlog sacrifice us and add few more applicants from EU area which got no PR cards to make it looks like normal ..that's what I found after 7 months wait..i may be strongly wrong,but when I check around and research just come back to same conclusion which is I'm paying this price for just having obvious muslim name and come from middleast ..that's it..I can't see any other reason ..if u knw share u opinion PLS and prove me wrong because i love to be wrong about this matter as its really pushing me on the side when I see such unfairness ..tnx
I don't think this is true because I'm not from India or Middle East and i have a pr card now 2 years I'm not from Europe but from Balkan country and still waiting 8 months and 3 weeks I phone them and the answer is the same under consideration

jd786
Newly Registered

Post by jd786 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:43 pm

hi guys i was silent reader on this forum

i applied on the 22nd June 2014 and i did call call center today and i was told my application is at final stage and the adviser told me to wait another 2 weeks and he said you should heard decision about your application and he said if you do not heard anything in next 2 weeks contact us again

does anybody has any experience what does that mean ?

ligibility criteria: 2 years spouse visa + 2 year FLR + 1 YEAR ILR
Language criteria met: Life in the UK + ESOL entry 3 in speaking and listening certificate
Method of application: NCS (Birmingham)
Date of application: 18.06.14
Payment method: debit card
Date of debit or clearance of fees: 22.06.14
Date of acknowledgment: 22.06.14
Date approval received: TBC
Date of ceremony:TBC

Minz25
Newly Registered

Post by Minz25 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:51 pm

Hi all
I called the HO customer service number and was told by the automated voice that the waiting time is 8 minutes to speak to someone about applications that have taken longer than 6 months. I waited and waited and after 12 minutes decided to hang up since no one had answered my call. I have been waiting for my application for over 8 months and now i can't even get through to them to ask about the status of my applicaion. This is shoddy service to say the least!

fqvision

Post by fqvision » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:00 pm

Minz25 wrote:Hi all
I called the HO customer service number and was told by the automated voice that the waiting time is 8 minutes to speak to someone about applications that have taken longer than 6 months. I waited and waited and after 12 minutes decided to hang up since no one had answered my call. I have been waiting for my application for over 8 months and now i can't even get through to them to ask about the status of my applicaion. This is shoddy service to say the least!
what number you called:

try at
0300 123 2253

Minz25
Newly Registered

Post by Minz25 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:23 pm

fqvision wrote:
Minz25 wrote:Hi all
what number you called:

try at
0300 123 2253

Yes that is thenumber i tried calling again. Choose iption 3 which is for applications that have taken longer than 6months. Still no answer. On a separate note, has anyone else got their approval or have new information to share?

laz1970
Newly Registered

Post by laz1970 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:38 pm

Hi everyone application 9june 2014 .received my approval ttoday 7th february dated 5th Feb just waiting for the invitation letter .good luck to everyone waiting hope you get yours asap .

esmsi

Post by esmsi » Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:45 pm

Congrate mate
Received approval today 07-03-15
laz1970 wrote:eligibal criteria an6(1)+
language criteria life in the uk plus b1 test
currant nationality .algerian
method of application . send it by post
date of application .09june2014
payment method . cheque
date received by ukba . 10june2014
date of acknowledgment . 21june2014 letter dated 18june2014
date of debit or clearance of fees . 18june 2014
date of approval received . waiting
date of ceremony . waiting

laz1970
Newly Registered

Post by laz1970 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:12 pm

Thank you it was a long wait .hope everyone get there approval soon .

Minz25
Newly Registered

Post by Minz25 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:39 pm

Hi al

I receieved my approval today dated 5th march. I had applied june2014. It has been a very very long wait and this last week i was very disheartened but you can only wait. I am so thankful to god and everyone on this forum who supported me and others and were very helpful. I hope eeryone waiting gets theirs sooner rather than later. Im afraid its a waiting game. Good luck everyone. Do post the good news when you get it.

amjad6226
Newly Registered

Post by amjad6226 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:58 pm

Friends today was my day I received brown envelope with good news.
I applied 27th June 2014, and received wait 3-6 months letter on 6th February 2014, I was calling them almost every week did not bother what letter said, not to contact us. last I spoke to customer services 6th March 2014, guy on the phone was very rude, it was Friday evening and I can imagine that he would be really tired the whole week answering the phone call. but I swear of Allah I can not forget these almost eight and half month which I spent, waiting for the letter.

I thought many times to decline my application but someone was spiritually helping me. I thank Allah Pak to help me out from this waiting time. now new journey start for the passport application. Allah Pak gives approval to everyone who is waiting and help other who is suffering.

Thank you all who is here to help other with their motivate sentences, Allah helps everyone.

Minz25
Newly Registered

Post by Minz25 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:40 pm

amjad6226 wrote:Friends today was my day I received brown envelope with good news.
I applied 27th June 2014, and received wait 3-6 months letter on 6th February 2014, I was calling them almost every week did not bother what letter said, not to contact us. last I spoke to customer services 6th March 2014, guy on the phone was very rude, it was Friday evening and I can imagine that he would be really tired the whole week answering the phone call. but I swear of Allah I can not forget these almost eight and half month which I spent, waiting for the letter.

I thought many times to decline my application but someone was spiritually helping me. I thank Allah Pak to help me out from this waiting time. now new journey start for the passport application. Allah Pak gives approval to everyone who is waiting and help other who is suffering.

Thank you all who is here to help other with their motivate sentences, Allah helps everyone.

Congratulations! I know how you felt

vpp1981

Post by vpp1981 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:25 pm

amjad6226 wrote:Friends today was my day I received brown envelope with good news.

Brother, please dont use religion here, please grow up. Allah is not helping everybody here.respect every others belief or our friends without belief with God. Its core of principle of becoming British National, Please dont take me wrong. Good luck

laz1970
Newly Registered

Post by laz1970 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:45 am

Date of application 9june2014
Received by home office 10june2014
Fees deducted 18june2014
Date off approval 5 march 2015 received 7th march2025
Date of ceremony 7 April 2015
Good luck to everyone hope this timeline help others

Aqiboss
Newly Registered

Post by Aqiboss » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:05 pm

Any more news guys ? Or still waiting ??

Londoner078
Newly Registered

Post by Londoner078 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:24 am

Aqiboss wrote:Any more news guys ? Or still waiting ??
I am still waiting :/ 9 month !!!

A.Jadoon

Post by A.Jadoon » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:54 am

Anyone still waiting? I phoned the HO yesterday asking the progress on my application and I got a very helpful reply "Your application is under process". I'm so annoyed and angry. Hope to get a good news soon.

Aqiboss
Newly Registered

Post by Aqiboss » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:12 am

A.Jadoon wrote:Anyone still waiting? I phoned the HO yesterday asking the progress on my application and I got a very helpful reply "Your application is under process". I'm so annoyed and angry. Hope to get a good news soon.

Same still waiting !! Let's just hope !! I have called week before and he goes to me we sent you email last month say under process then why you calling !! So rude that bust*** was

menyheart
Newly Registered

Post by menyheart » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:56 am

I haven't been really active here, only just reading other comments. I am waiting since the 12th of June 2014, so 10 month is coming up soon.

so far I contacted HO, contacted my MP (who wrote to the Minister of Immigration), complained to HO, but got nowhere. Unfortunately they say my application takes longer than usual and external agencies are doing the checks, so they cannot influence them to speed anything up.

On the other hand, I have been living here over 7 years as an EEA citizen, bought a house, have a son who is British Citizen already. I have a clean criminal record here and abroad, no skeleton in the closet, nothing. So it should be straightforward. I don't understand what is the held up. Friend of mine who applied months later than me, they already had their ceremony, but nothing on my application.

I cannot describe my frustration. My issue with this, that they don't give a correct answer for the nature of the delay, but only give a "template answer" which has been sent to many people. So far about giving valid reason for the delay if takes over 6 months.