ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA3 Advice

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

alijawad786
Mood:

EEA3 Advice

Post by alijawad786 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:02 am

Hi there,

i would like to apply EEA3 for my wife in coming years i have few question any help is appreciated

1. she came to uk in 2006 and was on WRS and she didnt work for one full year for one employer and changed her job.

2. she was working till 2009 and from 2010 till 2012 because of her health issue she didnt work.

3. from 2012 onwards now she is working and got all P60s and pay slips plus proof of address

i want to ask can we show her employment from 2012 onwards to apply for PR? as the application from states that tell us when the applicant entered into UK and were they registered on WRS or not.

please help as i need to save or collect all documentations for future.

Many Thanks
Ali J/-\\/\//-\D

Jambo
Respected Guru

Re: EEA3 Advice

Post by Jambo » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:28 am

Her past history doesn't matter. Once she complete the 5 continuous years, she obtain PR. Answering that she entered earlier than the 5 years (and not exercising treaty rights then) will not affect the application.
Check the FAQ before posting!
Citizenship (adults, children, passport)
EEA (EEA FP, RC, PR, Surinder Singh)

alijawad786
Mood:

Post by alijawad786 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:59 pm

Thanks Jumbo......
So shall i only inlcude in application that she came to UK 5 yrs before or shall i stick to original date of entry..... please advice

many thanks
Ali J/-\\/\//-\D

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:20 pm

Just answer what the question asks. I don't know which question in the form you refer to but if asked date of arrival put date of arrival. Simple.
Check the FAQ before posting!
Citizenship (adults, children, passport)
EEA (EEA FP, RC, PR, Surinder Singh)