ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sending additional documentation after submitting Set(M)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Chavy
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Sending additional documentation after submitting Set(M)

Post by Chavy » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:48 pm

My wife submitted her Set (M) form in the middle of February 2015 as her 2 year leave to remain was coming to an end. However her English test certificate remained outstanding at the time (passed in December 2014) , we wrote a covering letter to explain the situation.

It has arrived now, does anyone have any idea where to submit additional documents after the case has been lodged?

Or do we have to wait until the case worker writes to us? I rather not wait since the case worker may review the paperwork with the evidence before him and this would according to the rules result in a rejection.

The Home Office have acknowledged the fact that our application has been recieved and have given us a case reference number. The Original Set (M) form was sent to PO BOX 591, Durham DH1 9FS but the acknowledgement letter has been addressed as Capital Building, Liverpool L3 9PP.

I would be grateful if someone could be happy to help me, thank you.

jojybaba

Re: Sending additional documentation after submitting Set(M)

Post by jojybaba » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:01 pm

i suggeswt donot wait till ho ask you,,send them on the address,where you received acknoldgement and if that ho letter have any email,write e,mai as well

English test result is very important donot wait,,i suggest send on durrum

Chavy wrote:My wife submitted her Set (M) form in the middle of February 2015 as her 2 year leave to remain was coming to an end. However her English test certificate remained outstanding at the time (passed in December 2014) , we wrote a covering letter to explain the situation.

It has arrived now, does anyone have any idea where to submit additional documents after the case has been lodged?

Or do we have to wait until the case worker writes to us? I rather not wait since the case worker may review the paperwork with the evidence before him and this would according to the rules result in a rejection.

The Home Office have acknowledged the fact that our application has been recieved and have given us a case reference number. The Original Set (M) form was sent to PO BOX 591, Durham DH1 9FS but the acknowledgement letter has been addressed as Capital Building, Liverpool L3 9PP.

I would be grateful if someone could be happy to help me, thank you.