ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Transiting without a visa while in the re-entry ban.

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

huahua290
Newly Registered

Transiting without a visa while in the re-entry ban.

Post by huahua290 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:02 pm

Hi, I'm a Chinese passport holder, with a valid German student visa. I'm flying to Munich from Hong Kong soon and I need transfer in London. I noticed there's the so called 'Transiting without a visa concession' and I meet the criterials. However I have a re-entry ban of 2 years and I'm still in the period.

So would the border agency at the airport automatically decline me to enter the land of UK even it's to transfer? Or there's chance I can get that?

Does the border agency at the airport check my information in the computer system or not??

Thanks.

Mauser1905
Member of Standing

Re: Transiting without a visa while in the re-entry ban.

Post by Mauser1905 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:58 pm

huahua290 wrote:Hi, I'm a Chinese passport holder, with a valid German student visa. I'm flying to Munich from Hong Kong soon and I need transfer in London. I noticed there's the so called 'Transiting without a visa concession' and I meet the criterials. However I have a re-entry ban of 2 years and I'm still in the period.

So would the border agency at the airport automatically decline me to enter the land of UK even it's to transfer? Or there's chance I can get that?

Does the border agency at the airport check my information in the computer system or not??

Thanks.
There must be reason/s for the ban. if so then it may be highly unlikely for the banned person to enter past the border control. Not sure if border control access every single persons credentials, but the banned list persons credentials should flag up on its own!