ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help for my died friend's family !!!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Musa

Urgent help for my died friend's family !!!

Post by Musa » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:36 am

Hello All.

This question is for my friend and his family. My friend is on T1 entrepreneur visa and his wife and 4 daughters (under 18) are on dependent visas... now my friend suddenly died last night in UK , his family is in UK at the moment. questions are :

What is there immigration status in UK now?
can they travel back to their country Pakistan and than can go back to UK as dependent visas of a died person ??
if not can they switch to any other category as kids are school going and have been in UK since 6 years ?

Any one please advice !!

Tier1luck

Re: Urgent help for my died friend's family !!!

Post by Tier1luck » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:21 am

Sorry to hear that . RIP ur friend's soul .

It will be very difficult for his dependants once they will go Pak
And try to come back again Becuse they were dependents on
Main applicant who already died . So they wouldn't be able to come back in these special circumstances . What they can do in this stage that apply article 8 section 55 , human rights as they have 4 kids and all are under 18 . They have strong chances to
Get permission to live. In UK .

Musa

Post by Musa » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:05 pm

hello everyone...

Can a dependent of tier 1 entrepreneur switch/apply as a main applicant inside UK? off course the question is for dependent of my friend who is died, mentioned in earlier post.

To be more clear: My friend had T1 entrepreneur visa and his wife and 4 kids have dependent visa's. now main applicant died but he invested alomost £100k already. His wife wants to apply as T1 main applicant.

Can she apply/switch inside U.K. from dependent to main applicant ? if not what are other options are available?

Please suggest.
Regards.

Musa

Post by Musa » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:54 am

Hello All

dear moderators Vinny, case and all others..

can you please give me some help on this query.. or provide me any UKBA link regarding dependents of a dead person in the uk. I want to know what rules says about this situation.

Kind regards.

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Post by nasirkhan » Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:31 pm

Musa wrote:Hello All

dear moderators Vinny, case and all others..

can you please give me some help on this query.. or provide me any UKBA link regarding dependents of a dead person in the uk. I want to know what rules says about this situation.

Kind regards.
Was your friend buried here or the body was flown back home ????????

Musa

Post by Musa » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:23 pm

dear nasirkhan

His body was flown back home after post mortem and we have death certificate from here in UK.

regards

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Post by nasirkhan » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:08 pm

Musa wrote:dear nasirkhan

His body was flown back home after post mortem and we have death certificate from here in UK.

regards
These are exceptional circumstances that your friends family are dealing with. Since his kids are here for 6 years and after 7 years they are eligible to apply for ILR I think they should go for it. However do consult solicitor/consultants and take your time on it.

sajjuz

Post by sajjuz » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:47 am

I am very sorry about your friend. I agree that these are compassionate grounds.

Musa

Post by Musa » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:17 pm

Thanks dear

I am in touch with solicitors now regarding this case... But i want to know, does UKBA rules says any thing about these circumstances?

Regards.