ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visitor visa for my mum and receive call from home office

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

neda

Visitor visa for my mum and receive call from home office

Post by neda » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:56 am

Hi everyone
I am pregnant and want to have my mum here for my delivery so I sent her invitations letter and the other supporting document such as a utility bill, copy of my British passport, a letter from GP regarding my pregnancy & .... Need to say she will support all her expenses but for accommodation she will stay with us.
She went to Dubai and submit her application on Saturday and today I got a call from home office to confirm did I sent her a invitations letter and basically the information that my mum gave them in application form.
I was wondering called by home office is normal for family visitor visa and also what dose that mean. I am worried that they are not happy with provided information that's why they call me or it is sign of refusal?
Please help if u can and thank u in advance.

Mauser1905
Member of Standing

Re: Visitor visa for my mum and receive call from home offic

Post by Mauser1905 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:48 pm

Try emailing(free usually 1 working day turn around) or calling (pay for service) See the link below:

http://www.ukvi-international.faq-help.com
regards

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Post by SSWSZ » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:03 pm

i guess its normal now a days .i updates in this forum under general immigration topic that i recieved call from ho regarding my parents visa and still waiting for outcome they apply 9 march .
ss

Musa

Post by Musa » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:59 am

Dear SSWSZ and NEDA.

can any one please provide full list of documents attached with your parents visit visa file. I want to apply visit visa for my parents as well.. if you please provide some details that would be a great help..

Kind regards.

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Post by SSWSZ » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:54 pm

From my side I only send them invitation letter and tenancy agreement only because I am not sponsoring them Ms will only provide accommodation . Hope this helps
ss

Musa

Post by Musa » Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:17 pm

Thanks SSWSZ.

Regards.