ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

do i need re-entry visa eu1 pending

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

gunesmt33
Newly Registered

Post by gunesmt33 » Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:02 pm

I am turkish citizen my wife dutch living and working ireland i got join spouse visa for ireland from usa.Come to Ireland and applied for eu1 last week and i am wondering after i read all these quotes.I have multiple entry join spouse visa till september 2008 can i still leave country and re-enter.

thanks for the replies

dsab85

Post by dsab85 » Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:08 pm

Are you sure that your visa is valid until sept. 08? So far I haven't seen an Irish Visa that was valid for more then 3 months.

gunesmt33
Newly Registered

Post by gunesmt33 » Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:18 pm

yes i have class d visa on my passport it says "multiple" "join spouse" till september 2008 and i applied for eu1 to get residence card and work permit.

archigabe

Post by archigabe » Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:25 pm

If it's multiple entry, you should have no problem. If it's single entry you can go to GNIB to apply for a reentry visa.

greengrass
Newly Registered

Post by greengrass » Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:26 pm

archigabe wrote:If it's multiple entry, you should have no problem. If it's single entry you can go to GNIB to apply for a reentry visa.
Yes, need need to worry when you have a multiple entry D type visa, the no need to re-entry visa. If you have a single entry visa or your multiple entry d type visa has expired then you can only go to the GNIB for re-entry visa when you've got response from the Department of Justice EU Treaty rights and when you have some kind of permission to remain and a Registration of Immigration card... the GNIB will just tell you to contact the Department of Justice.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks

didio
Newly Registered

Re: do i need re-entry visa eu1 pending

Post by didio » Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:42 pm

gunesmt33 wrote:I am turkish citizen my wife dutch living and working ireland i got join spouse visa for ireland from usa.Come to Ireland and applied for eu1 last week and i am wondering after i read all these quotes.I have multiple entry join spouse visa till september 2008 can i still leave country and re-enter.

thanks for the replies
hi there, i am turkish too and married with portuguese, waiting for eu1 since jan, i would like to know if you received yours till now and how long did it take ? tskler...

gunesmt33
Newly Registered

Re: do i need re-entry visa eu1 pending

Post by gunesmt33 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:51 pm

didio wrote:
gunesmt33 wrote:I am turkish citizen my wife dutch living and working ireland i got join spouse visa for ireland from usa.Come to Ireland and applied for eu1 last week and i am wondering after i read all these quotes.I have multiple entry join spouse visa till september 2008 can i still leave country and re-enter.

thanks for the replies
hi there, i am turkish too and married with portuguese, waiting for eu1 since jan, i would like to know if you received yours till now and how long did it take ? tskler...
I send everything end of september 2007 and got stamp 4 feb.8th 2008 but by national law just for one year.So still waiting for actual answer about eu1 5 year residence .Wait till end of april they might send you same as mine hopefully or even better.

good luck