ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

how do i contact the UKBA/Homeoffice

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

howto
Newly Registered

how do i contact the UKBA/Homeoffice

Post by howto » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:19 pm

Hi there

im in need of some help, i have found out that a family member is appealing againist the home office decision and he is waiting for his hearing.

Ive been writing for years regarding this individuals activities and yet they did nothing to remove him but they did deny him his student visa where he has only one valid visa grated to him in 10 - 12 years.

what i would like is to contact the prosecution office and offer myself as a witness against him as well as provide information that would assist against his appeal. does anyone know how i go about doing this?

any help would be truly helpful

Mauser1905
Member of Standing

Re: how do i contact the UKBA/Homeoffice

Post by Mauser1905 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:17 am

howto wrote:Hi there

im in need of some help, i have found out that a family member is appealing againist the home office decision and he is waiting for his hearing.

Ive been writing for years regarding this individuals activities and yet they did nothing to remove him but they did deny him his student visa where he has only one valid visa grated to him in 10 - 12 years.

what i would like is to contact the prosecution office and offer myself as a witness against him as well as provide information that would assist against his appeal. does anyone know how i go about doing this?

You seem very persistently motivated to destroy this person's life. Always remember what goes comes around!

Instead if I were you focus on positive in my own life and surroundings!

Walker67

Post by Walker67 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:43 pm

Well said Mauser1905.i agree with you.why should we help you destroy someones life when we even dont know about him.may b you r wrong.i think as you said he is ur relative u r being somehow jelous of him otherwise who cares.there are millions of people in this country doing wrong things.our job is to inform police of their wrongdoing.if someone helps you against that person without knowing he has done wrong or not he is also doing wrong like you.if you still see someone doing wrong and is not good for this country you can give the evidence to police and they will take care of it.rectify ur own mistakes instead of that.
Remember what mauser1905 said.
You dig a hole for someone else, you fall in it.

africangirl
Mozambique

Post by africangirl » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:25 pm

You sound too bitter if you have elaborated what this human being has done that he/she deserves to be send back to their home country it will help.

As others said its not good to report someone just go to the police and let them deal with the issue.

I do not see any good in this what about his/her family you also want to punish them .......

I think you need to forgive this person.

Ido
Newly Registered

Post by Ido » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:21 pm

howto wrote:Hi there

This forum usually helps people who have serious immigration issues with the best appropriate answers. Please listen to the members above and let it go or if you've detected criminality with appropriate evidence then you should go to police ASAP. Remember it's only the home office and this family member who truly know their immigration history. After living here for 12 years they'd have most likely established a family life here or even lived here for more than half their lives!