ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal not allowed in court

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Rahul1981
Newly Registered

Appeal not allowed in court

Post by Rahul1981 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:27 pm

My tier 1 entrepreneur visa was refused at the court. Would anyone please help me. The time frame was as follow:

Applied in January 2014 (Single applicant from PSW route)
Interviewed on: March 2014
Refused on: April 2014 ( Case worker suspected that the money was not mine though I had £50000 in my account. He also claimed that I had no experience to run the business)
Appealed to the FTT on: April 2014
Appeal hearing on: 16/01/2015
FTT Judge din not allow the appeal on: 29/01/2015 ( Judge explained that I could provide bank statements for last 4 years to show that I saved the money though I submitted my proof of income as the form of P60 and pay slips.)
Applied to the FTT for leave to appeal at UTT on: 13/02/2015
Now waiting for their decision.

I am now trying to switch to another visa category as either Tier 4 or Tier 2 but the Universities or Colleges refused to offer me any CAS letter as I do not have any valid live to remain.

Would anyone please advise me what would be my best option. I have lived in the UK for nearly 8 years. My wife is living with me and I have son of 17 months. Universities asked me go back to my country (Bangladesh) and to apply from there. Should I do that? Most of the people are claiming that if I leave the country, they would not let me come again and my 10 years long stay would be broken.

If the FTT does not accept my appeal I can apply to the UTT but is there any option after that to apply to Court of appeal? or would it be a good option to make a fresh application in the same category?

Rahul1981
Newly Registered

Urgent help required: Appeal not allowed in court

Post by Rahul1981 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:57 pm

Rahul1981 wrote:My tier 1 entrepreneur visa was refused at the court. Would anyone please help me. The time frame was as follow:

Refused on: April 2014 ( Case worker suspected that the money was not mine though I had £50000 in my account. He also claimed that I had no experience to run the business)
FTT Judge din not allow the appeal on: 29/01/2015 ( Judge explained that I could provide bank statements for last 4 years to show that I saved the money though I submitted my proof of income as the form of P60 and pay slips.)

I am now trying to switch to another visa category as either Tier 4 or Tier 2 but the Universities or Colleges refused to offer me any CAS letter as I do not have any valid live to remain.

Would anyone please advise me what would be my best option. I have lived in the UK for nearly 8 years. My wife is living with me and I have son of 17 months. Universities asked me go back to my country (Bangladesh) and to apply from there. Should I do that? Most of the people are claiming that if I leave the country, they would not let me come again and my 10 years long stay would be broken.

If the FTT does not accept my appeal I can apply to the UTT but is there any option after that to apply to Court of appeal? or would it be a good option to make a fresh application in the same category?

ali20000
Newly Registered

Re: Appeal not allowed in court

Post by ali20000 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:15 am

I am in the same situation, can anyone please advise?

ak786
Newly Registered

Post by ak786 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:59 pm

HI,

I have spent around 5.2 years and I'm in the same kind of situation. Applied Oct 2013.

I'm waiting for letter from UTT (FTT already refused it) permission to appeal to UTT since Dec 2014.

You keep waiting dear. Now a days they are taking lot of time to decide as courts are full of cases. You 'll complete 10 years like that if they will not give you visa. Keep going to the higher courts and utilize 14/28 days in full to apply anywhere in the courts.

At the end JR and FLR(o) options will be there. JR takes usually more time but use it at very later stage.

For all those who have 3-6 months leave remaining get CAS on your name and spouse name for safe side.

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:27 pm

Rahul1981 wrote:My tier 1 entrepreneur visa was refused at the court. Would anyone please help me. The time frame was as follow:

Hi Rahul,

1st of all once you leave the country your long residency will be finish. 2nd No university will issue you a CAS without visa or passport except few bogus colleges & its not a good idea to switch in another category. In past they have refused so many cases wanted to do the same thing. The best option for you to re apply in same category. Because I can not see any success ratio in your current application (As you have mentioned above). We have done so many reapplied & gone through successfully. There are so many professional tricks are involved in 2nd application so you need to make sure that you do your paperwork properly in 2nd time.
Hope this is the answer of your question.

Regards

Rahul1981
Newly Registered

Post by Rahul1981 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:01 pm

ak786 wrote:HI,

I have spent around 5.2 years and I'm in the same kind of situation. Applied Oct 2013.

I'm waiting for letter from UTT (FTT already refused it) permission to appeal to UTT since Dec 2014.

You keep waiting dear. Now a days they are taking lot of time to decide as courts are full of cases. You 'll complete 10 years like that if they will not give you visa. Keep going to the higher courts and utilize 14/28 days in full to apply anywhere in the courts.

At the end JR and FLR(o) options will be there. JR takes usually more time but use it at very later stage.

For all those who have 3-6 months leave remaining get CAS on your name and spouse name for safe side.
Thank you for your reply

Rahul1981
Newly Registered

Post by Rahul1981 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:04 pm

cpmlkhan wrote:

Hi Rahul,

1st of all once you leave the country your long residency will be finish. 2nd No university will issue you a CAS without visa or passport except few bogus colleges & its not a good idea to switch in another category. In past they have refused so many cases wanted to do the same thing. The best option for you to re apply in same category. Because I can not see any success ratio in your current application (As you have mentioned above). We have done so many reapplied & gone through successfully. There are so many professional tricks are involved in 2nd application so you need to make sure that you do your paperwork properly in 2nd time.
Hope this is the answer of your question.

Regards
Thank you for your reply. I have decided to reapply in the same category as you have advised but how can I show my savings at this time?

Kind regards,

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:36 pm

Hi Rahul,

Because this will be your different application you will not require to show them your savings. If you have any proof as you mentioned in your 1st post P60 etc. then submit with your application as additional but bear in your mind you have to be very careful in your docs this time because you will not get the right of appeal if things goes wrong except JR.

BEST OF LUCK

Rahul1981
Newly Registered

Post by Rahul1981 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:10 pm

I received the decision from the FTT on 30/03/2015 and the judge mentioned that I applied out of time but that was not right. The FTT judge made the decision on 29/01/2015 but I received the letter on 02/02/2015, so my 14 days should start from 03/02/2015 and I applied on 13/02/2015. The FTT judge has given me permission to apply to apply directly within 14 days.

Can anyone help me please by answering the following questions:
Have I already been overstayer as they mentioned that I didnt apply within time limit?
Should I apply to the FTT again to reconsider?

Rahul1981
Newly Registered

Post by Rahul1981 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:26 am

I received the decision from the FTT on 30/03/2015 and the judge mentioned that I applied out of time but that was not right. The FTT judge made the decision on 29/01/2015 but I received the letter on 02/02/2015, so my 14 days should start from 03/02/2015 and I applied on 13/02/2015. The FTT judge has given me permission to apply to apply directly within 14 days.

Have I already been overstayer as they mentioned that I didnt apply within time limit?

Rahul1981
Newly Registered

Post by Rahul1981 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:26 am

cpmlkhan wrote:Hi Rahul,

Because this will be your different application you will not require to show them your savings. If you have any proof as you mentioned in your 1st post P60 etc. then submit with your application as additional but bear in your mind you have to be very careful in your docs this time because you will not get the right of appeal if things goes wrong except JR.

BEST OF LUCK